Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

thuly posted:

hots is good because its casual as gently caress
This. It doesn't have all the pro mlg last hit carry bs. It's a pretty chill moba. They don't even show mmr or win records in game. Just chilling out with my buds Diablo, Arthas and Nova.

Anyone who wants to add me Suzera#1834. I'm already over level 20 so I already have a shot at that draw too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

Nope this is lie, this doesn't exist.

Turn back from these sirens. They will sing thee to your doom.
Too late, I am busy sniping people with nova, and soon I will have a long, flowing holographic ponytail.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Oh, yeah. It's already claimed many lives if you look at the blizforum thread. I am, in part, doing missionary work.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

bonzibuddy64 posted:

its really annoying to try and genuinely talk about a game and have a bunch of people come in who havent played it at all make dumb snarky posts about it
Blizzard loving over the players again by not allowing people to play their game

• Locked thread