Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I play as Uther i just unlocked him he is good. If i get to level 20 by november 18 or something,im entered in a draw,and the people who win the draw, all there friends get on the alpha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Its really fun but people love to dismiss it because they hear 1 thing about it, even though they havent played it.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Pewdiepie posted:

Hey guess what. I was level 20 then blizzard deleted all my levels, all my heros, all my progression, and all my gold. This game loving blows. gently caress off blizzard.

theyre not doing resets any more

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Ragg posted:

Dota 2 made Dr Carwash unable to talk about anything but his brothers winrate for like a month.

Lmao

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
its really annoying to try and genuinely talk about a game and have a bunch of people come in who havent played it at all make dumb snarky posts about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
i play dota 2 almost every day with my friends, i love dota 2, but i still find room to play heroes of the storm with the few of my friends who are in the alpha, because its fun and not at all serious and pretty different from the other MOBAs out there. my only complaints with it are some balance issues which they'll probably fix since it's still in early alpha.

i dont really mind the cash shop because earning in-game currency is pretty quick through the daily quests, there's a lot of skins and stuff you can get with in-game currency, and most of the cash shop skins look really fuckin terrible. its annoying having characters locked if you dont own them but i dont really mind. every week ill play the new heroes in the rotation for that week and if i like someone a lot i'll buy them with the in-game gold. so far Uther is still my fave but zagara was pretty cool too, and illidan was an absolute beast and could tear people apart.

nova and zeratul seem loving overpowered right now though

• Locked thread