Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
MMOs don't let your MOBAS grow up to be DOTAS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i've actually kicked the dota curse and now i only glance at it w bitter memories

You have made great strides, the feeling of bitterment shall go away in time. It may take months, it may take years, but you shall be free one day.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Heroes of the Storm is DOTA for tiny fetuses who cannot open their eyes yet

So what you're saying is, you can still abort it and not be charged with murder?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Kylra posted:

It's a pretty chill moba.

Nope this is lie, this doesn't exist.

Turn back from these sirens. They will sing thee to your doom.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Kylra posted:

Too late, I am busy sniping people with nova, and soon I will have a holographic ponytail.

I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to the ones who still can be saved.

Seriously like you can't save someone who's already using krokodil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Kylra posted:

Oh, yeah. It's already claimed many lives if you look at the blizforum thread. I am, in part, doing missionary work.

Most of those people play MMos already, they don't count as newly claimed lives.

• Locked thread