Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
This is going to hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Fried Chicken posted:

Old black lady just gestured for the polling integrity watchers to kiss her rear end, day is now complete

You should stop posting about this stuff and start taping it.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

It's such a winning issue that it enrages me that Democrats are too chickenshit to go all in on it in red states.

it would upset the rich, which are the only people politicians from either party care about

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Amused to Death posted:

How the gently caress did Scott Brown do so well in New Hampshire. New England, get your poo poo together. We're supposed to be the non poo poo part of the country

conservative ideology is creeping into every part of the united states and the world beyond

dig a hole and hide in it because there's nowhere left to run

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

hey so My Imaginary Girlfriend says he's doing some super secret campaign thing so he won't respond to this. Did D&D decide whether he was actually some Democrat apparatchik like he says he is or is he full of poo poo?

smart money says the guy's either a liar or schizo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

The Glumslinger posted:

He is also a super-progressive lion compared to the modern democratic party. Bring back populism :(

the rich would not like populism

no one in any position of power will do anything that would benefit you or me because the rich would not like it, and the rich will never stop not liking it

• Locked thread