Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Robit the paranoid blogger.
its a fun server, everyone is super chill :)

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
We're making good progress towards killing the dragon.

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES
What a happy man. Now, you mentioned a Minecraft server...?

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
craft teh mines

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sighs. drat, I was really hoping to play on an Official Imp Zone Heavily Modded MineCraft server... That would of been awesome.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

I still kind of want to try one of those UHC deathmatch survival things at least once just for kicks.

I don't actually own Minecraft though and most people basically use it as baby's first sprite artistry NOW WITH GRINDING instead of THE THUNDERDOME.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
Its fun to play games sometimes that let you make your fun but only if you do it in moderation.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kylra posted:

I still kind of want to try one of those UHC deathmatch survival things at least once just for kicks.

I don't actually own Minecraft though and most people basically use it as baby's first sprite artistry NOW WITH GRINDING instead of THE THUNDERDOME.

The FunForFreedom UHCs are loving epic. In one episode a team hid a horse underground and dug it up at the end to go pwn.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lol

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Sighs. drat, I was really hoping to play on an Official Imp Zone Heavily Modded MineCraft server... That would of been awesome.

Yeah...

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

haha you got me op

good one

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

im building a fully automated taint reaping farm right now

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
gently caress off OP!!!!

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

this

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

this

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

The Killer Bunny

The Killer Bunny is a variant of the rabbit that is hostile to all players. Its fur is pure white with blood-red eyes that are horizontal, compared to a normal rabbit's vertical eyes.

If the Killer Bunny finds any player within a 15 block radius, it will hop very quickly towards the player, much faster than a normal rabbit. It moves in a style similar to that of a spider. Once it closes in, it will lunge at the player, dealing a fair amount of damage. If the player strikes at the Killer Bunny, it will run away for a brief moment, then return to lunging at the player.

If it cannot find a player, the Killer Bunny will actively seek out and attack any wolves as well, including tamed dogs. These wolves will, in turn, attack the Killer Bunny, leading to a vicious fight. Therefore, when fighting the Killer Bunny, it is wise to bring several wolves along with you, whether or not they are tame, as they will help you with defeating this rabbit.

On peaceful difficulty, the Killer Bunny will not despawn, regardless of its hostile nature. It will still attack wolves and pet dogs.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
was looking forward to cracking open some lucky blocks w/ imps :(

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Same.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Was looking forward to blowing up the Imp-made replica of E1M1 :(

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
ip address: bottom of a lake

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
I want to play Minecraft to cook some raw fish, because they smell really nasty.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I want to play some minecraft,id be down to play minecraft, Preferably vanilla since all the mods add retarded poo poo i cant be bothered to study a wiki for.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

So who's hosting the server? If this actually happens I might acquire this game at the least just to check it off my list.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Kylra posted:

So who's hosting the server? If this actually happens I might acquire this game at the least just to check it off my list.

Hi there! Welcome to the Internet!

The OP (Original Poster) of this thread posted an infamous image known as "trollface" which implies the acknowledgment of a prank or jest. In this case, that there is no such Minecraft server.

Hope this helped, enjoy your stay!

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

OP is this true? Did you really make that up? You would just go on a gaming forum and make up lies about a game? What the heck

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Hey Widestancer, there's a problem with your original post: no matter how many times I click on the image you posted, it doesn't lead me to any server information. What gives?

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Ristolaz posted:

Hi there! Welcome to the Internet!

The OP (Original Poster) of this thread posted an infamous image known as "trollface" which implies the acknowledgment of a prank or jest. In this case, that there is no such Minecraft server.

Hope this helped, enjoy your stay!
I am well aware of what trollface is. It seems to me that despite that some people wish to screw around in a video game and have posted about it on a forum in large part about screwing around in video games. Hence why I asked which one of them might actually host a server that is not the op.

Likewise, I hope I have provided you with some assistance. Thank you for your concern.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

If people actually wanted one I might look into it even though I don't really play it. I owned it since beta when it was cheap but never did more than play around with some IRL friends.

What would you guys want in one if I were to do this?

I know nothing about this and don't intend on playing it much if at all so that's all on you guys to decide what you want.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Widestancer posted:

If people actually wanted one I might look into it even though I don't really play it. I owned it since beta when it was cheap but never did more than play around with some IRL friends.

I know nothing about this and don't intend on playing it much if at all so that's all on you guys to decide what you want.

the best way to play is an open-pvp world with team mods. you dont gotta join a team, but teams are immune to attacking each other.

anyway, it becomes real survival with secret bases and roaming bands of fuckwits and lots of funny poo poo.

its best when pubbies join too because they are always good sources of comedy

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[timg]http://i.imgur.com/tdLJf1p.jpg[/img]

a.lo fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Nov 5, 2014

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

LaTex Fetish posted:

the best way to play is an open-pvp world with team mods. you dont gotta join a team, but teams are immune to attacking each other.

anyway, it becomes real survival with secret bases and roaming bands of fuckwits and lots of funny poo poo.

its best when pubbies join too because they are always good sources of comedy
Basically something like this seems like it could be fun, though I still want to try one of those more organized Ultra HardCore deathmatch things with people that aren't gonna be hacking jerks or w/e.

I'm not sure the 4-5(?) people here are enough to do it well with however. As I said though I don't even own minecraft at the moment so maybe I'm wrong.

Kylra fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Nov 5, 2014

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Widestancer posted:

I would recommend saving your money for a game server you enjoy if a game comes along you like down in the future, rather than cater to disappointed users of a thread made as a prank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Shh, you're ruining Widestancer's attempt to troll minecraft imps by screwing with them on the server behind the scenes.

• Locked thread