Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
nt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

yeah i think he likes pikmin a little TOO much.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Shiggy will do whatever the gently caress he wants and if that's making little Pikmin cartoons more power to 'em I guess

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I really do think he's lost his marbles. But hell.. that just may be what gamers today need

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
let him do whatever the gently caress he wants if it means majora's mask gets to be goty a second year

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Liquid Penguins posted:

let him do whatever the gently caress he wants if it means majora's mask gets to be goty a second year

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Liquid Penguins posted:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i dont think miyamoto actually was the one who got to decide if they did mm3d. just saying.

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

me and shigeru got a little too drunk on sake a few months ago and he got really weird about making sexual jokes about midna. i havent hung out with him since or returned any of his calls.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009

Scyther posted:

me and shigeru got a little too drunk on sake a few months ago and he got really weird about making sexual jokes about midna. i havent hung out with him since or returned any of his calls.

extremely twisted poo poo.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

All of Shiggy's games are very slow by modern standards and idg why people still act like hes the best game designer ever

and now there are pikmin cartoons he directed. Why doesnt he just start his own pixar knockoff by now

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

shiggin my head.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

gay skull posted:

All of Shiggy's games are very slow by modern standards and idg why people still act like hes the best game designer ever

and now there are pikmin cartoons he directed. Why doesnt he just start his own pixar knockoff by now

-_-

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Shiggy diggy

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

gay skull posted:

Real hurthling! posted:

shiggin my head.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Seshoho Cian posted:

Shiggy diggy

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Scyther posted:

poo poo... maybe i should start making sexual jokes about midna

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

*mentions Pikmin*

*grins a little wider, opens suit jacket slightly*

*raises eyebrow*

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Scyther posted:

Scared?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

it's pretty obvious bowser doesn't say "friend of the family" i mean he's obviously saying "neg her" shigeru's got a lot of wisdom to share concerning scoring the HB10s

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

So has anybody actually watched one of these cartoons yet? Are they any good?

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

no poo poo I mean did you play sticker star? what the gently caress was that

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
all bowser wanted to do was pos that neghole

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I will pray for him.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Liquid Penguins posted:

all bowser wanted to do was pos that neghole

I will keep you in my prayers.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

iuvian posted:

no poo poo I mean did you play sticker star? what the gently caress was that

I bought it for 10 bucks new played it for a few hours then turned it off because TTYD is the apex to the series and they've failed to recreate the magic.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Nintendo execs look weirder every year.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Iwata's English is improving though.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The Taint Reaper posted:

I bought it for 10 bucks new played it for a few hours then turned it off because TTYD is the apex to the series and they've failed to recreate the magic.

agreed. i want to go back and play it but holy hell the amount of text you gotta get through in that game is crazy.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

it is very disrespectful to refer to miyamoto-san as "shiggy" op, please respect him and nintendo

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

AE-35 Unit posted:

it is very disrespectful to refer to miyamoto-san as "shiggy" op, please respect him and nintendo

every morning i salute my glossy 8x10 of shigeru-kun with a curt bow and respectful "ohayou gozaimasu! genki desu ka?"

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Real hurthling! posted:

every morning i salute my glossy 8x10 of shigeru-kun with a curt bow and respectful "ohayou gozaimasu! genki desu ka?"

That's Shigeru-sama, to you.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

p sure shigs doesn't really want to make games anymore

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sometimes Shigeru Miyamoto just walks into the Nintendo Help Line and hands some guy a hundo for his headset and is like "Go home, kid, it's time for this poo poo to get real" and then he tells people where to find all the secrets in Zelda (you have to use the bombs to find them).

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Shigeru Miyamoto tells all his nieces and nephews all the real Pokemon secrets like about the Pokegods and Pikablu, but nobody at school ever believes them.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Once a year, Shigeru Miyamoto and Reggie Fils-Aime have a meeting where they just make fun of Earthbound fans and talk about how they'll never release Earthbound and generally just have a very good time. They are not allowed to fly on the same airplane, because if they died together it would be too disruptive to the world.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

FactsAreUseless posted:

Shigeru Miyamoto tells all his nieces and nephews all the real Pokemon secrets like about the Pokegods and Pikablu, but nobody at school ever believes them.

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Y-Hat posted:

p sure shigs doesn't really want to make games anymore

So he's like everyone else currently working at Nintendo then

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Scyther posted:

So he's like everyone else currently working at Nintendo then
It's true, Nintendo hates games, that's why the Wii-U has all these other non-game functions, like a blu-ray player, and Amazon Instant, and Kinect voice activation, and a Halo TV show, and Facebook, and built-in Twitch streaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Nintendo hates making games now, and there are definitely are not dozens of good games for the Wii U and the 3DS coming out right now." -- Scyther

• Locked thread