Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

"Is that an accurate quote? It should be.
I think about it often enough."
Just signed up for my 6th (7th?) year. (Holy poo poo, it's been a while.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

Santee, your gifts are probably going to be late. Apologies for that! They also may not be wrapped, so if you get some packages addressed to you from place you don't remember ordering from, they'll be from me.

And I'll be sending something smaller and more personal than online store bought stuff by the end of the week.

EDITing to add that it looks like karma paid out! Got my Santa's gift not five minutes after coming home! Thank you Santa!

X13Fen fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Dec 17, 2014

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

Vincent posted:

Hey goon santee that lives in japan, did you get your package? It said it would arrive on december 22 :(

I did! It arrived earlier than the 22nd too! Thank you!

I've been busy so I haven't had time to post photos, but I will soon.

Uber Kosh posted:

Got my Santa's gift not five minutes after coming home! Thank you Santa!

• Locked thread