Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
Did this last year, had a blast, got some great books. I am in for this year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Sorry secret Santee my package is going out today. I was super busy this week it I think you are one state away from me so should get there sometime this week. I really hope you like it!

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My secret santee should be getting their present today. I hope they like it :ohdear:

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hey Dr Hurt. I know you just Pm'd me but your mailbox is full and I can't reply!

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Benny the Snake posted:

Dear Flaggy,

I got your gift. Sorry for not responding in this thread, I wanted to wait until I had time to take proper pictures. Pictures come tomorrow.
#hailhydra

Whew. I was kinda worried. I hope you like it!

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My gift arrived yesterday and it is wicked awesome. I dont have a camera with me but here are some screenshots.

Resistance Game, I have been wanting this forever.

This as well, its going to sit on the coffee table for life.

Thanks santa, awesome gifts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MeaningOfLife posted:

Merry Christmas, I took the shortcut and just used your Amazon Wishlist. Here I was going to buy that knife set and the new RAM you wanted.

It was awesome. My wife rolled her eyes when I got excited about the book! Thanks again.

• Locked thread