Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
You mentioned you liked noir movies in your bit, Bobkatt, and Decision Before Dawn is a super good war noir that most people haven't seen. You also mentioned liking both light-hearted books and horror books, and SuperFuckers is all about the light hearted horror of super powered teenagers left to themselves.

Onslaught needs no justification.

Speaking of, I just received the surprise second part of my Secret Santa gift! The first part was some fun looking all ages comics my nephew immediately confiscated from me for quality assurance and a super super nice oversized edition of Frankenstein with excellent Bernie Wrightson illustrations. And then last night I got another shipping envelope. Inside that envelope was Copra. Holy poo poo how have I not heard of Copra. Everybody read Copra. It's gritty and amazing and PRETTY. I spent a full minute staring at a panel with just a pelican in it.

There may be a third box on the way, so I will wait for that to arrive and for quality to report back to upload pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

Endless Mike posted:

It would be really nice if my second Santee posted that he got his stuff. It was supposedly delivered on the 22nd.

Sorry! I couldn't respond until I sorted through all the floppies you used as packing peanuts. On the other hand there were hidden gems in there, so thanks for the bonus to the other awesome books you sent.

• Locked thread