Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeaningOfLife
Nov 30, 2001

:staredog: <(I can tell you that it is NOT '42'.)
Signed up. I had good time for the past few years especially getting introduced to stuff I missed out all my life (like Madman).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeaningOfLife
Nov 30, 2001

Hello Santees, I just got back from a week vacation in SF so I am working hard packing things up. In the mean time, there's a local Christmas sales here and I think I'll pick up some more stuff for y'all.

MeaningOfLife
Nov 30, 2001

I am shipping these out today!

MeaningOfLife
Nov 30, 2001

My first BSS:SS present is here!

OK Santa, I'll do that.

Oh boy.

I wonder what's in the box...

Nice!

Oh no, I know those eyes...

Oh no, I know these eyes too...

Argh... wait a minute. It's actually a box!

Oh OK, thanks Santa.

Nice!

No questions about your bookmark cards.

Fake box #2.

Thanks Santa.

I'll be reading these in the toilet library.

This is the bobblehead I got. Apparently Deadpool is the super rare one.

Thank you Santa Volfogg for these awesome gifts!

MeaningOfLife
Nov 30, 2001

Flaggy posted:

My gift arrived yesterday and it is wicked awesome. I dont have a camera with me but here are some screenshots.

Resistance Game, I have been wanting this forever.

This as well, its going to sit on the coffee table for life.

Thanks santa, awesome gifts!

Merry Christmas, I took the shortcut and just used your Amazon Wishlist. Here I was going to buy that knife set and the new RAM you wanted.

MeaningOfLife
Nov 30, 2001

Flaggy posted:

It was awesome. My wife rolled her eyes when I got excited about the book! Thanks again.

Dude, it looks like an awesome book. I took a look at the preview pages on Amazon and I decided to put it on MY wish list. Let your better half roll her eyes, she will never understand the technical comic geeky-ness inside each of us.

MeaningOfLife
Nov 30, 2001

Dr. Hurt posted:

I'm the one that got the weird stick figure!! And boy what an amazing haul! Apologies for the beyond awful phone pictures.

Thank you so much Meaning of Life! You really didn't have to get me things, but this is an excellent assortment that I look forward to reading and probably drinking with the family tonight!

Merry Christmas and thank you for running this year's BSS:SS. I know that you won't be getting a gift like the years before that's why you get this package from me. You said you liked history so those books are somewhat historically fun. You said you like craft beers and I know these Texas beers are not available in your area. I've met Shane Davis a few times at cons and I know the creator of Robbie and Bobby (The Flying Castle book) so I thought I share these with you. Lastly, given how much I stalked you with your manly siblings and awesome fun looking parents, I thought they would get a kick out of that Bachelor Pad Magazine ;).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeaningOfLife
Nov 30, 2001

My 2nd BSS:SS present is here!

WOW, a giant collection of various comic books, most of them are WHAT IF... and I used to love reading WHAT IF... when I was a wee lad.

In the envelope labeled '42' (true meaning of life), it came with an instruction on how to read the comics!

Thank you Endless Mike, I have the first run collection of Sex Criminals and I have met Chip Zdarsky before, you can see I have a sample of the signed copies of his book here below. But I will be reading all the WHAT IF... as I love that when I was young.

• Locked thread