Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

After finishing my holiday shopping, I've enough left over to participate this year after all :siren::dance::siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

I got a package addressed to my username, which is either from my Santa or a particularly astute internet stalker. Either way I look forward to opening it in a few weeks :greatgift:

Santee: I'm putting together what is hopefully not a godawful box and should have it out by the end of the week.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Santee, finally got everything prepped and sent out today, should be there this week if all goes well.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Madkal posted:

So my second part of my gift arrived. I finally feel like I have arrived at BSSSS. After years of participation this is the first time I got this gem.

One question though. Just how many of these are circulating right now?

I wa going to add another one to the mix but I couldn't find any local copies, so I added something I felt was equally awful. Hopefully my Santee will agree!

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Endless Mike posted:

My second gift came today from a far away coast! Included was a fine assortment of comics starting with G and also Deathlok. Thankfully I had a nice letter from the Mad Hatter to explain everything.

Thanks Santa!

Glad it arrived so quickly, hopefully you've not read any of it. Even if you haven't, I'd warn against reading God is Dead.

No seriously, just don't. I felt worse sending that than I did Onslaught Reborn.

That I'd gathered four books starting with G didn't even occur to me until I was wrapping them. Brains are weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

After holding off for the better part of a month (because my family doesn't really do gifts so I make the ones I get count), I finally got to tear into my BSSSS gift:

A handwritten card, and a couple of Fraction trades! I'd read the first few issues of Hawkeye and was always sad I dropped it, and I've wanted to get into Sex Criminals since forever, thanks a ton Santa Benny!

• Locked thread