Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I love, and am loved in return. This provides me with an emotional high far greater than anything else, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Michael Jackson posted:

One time i lost my 100+ hour save file in morrowind. The horror.

Also please only post emotional highs relating to games, this is imp zone.

I am often loved from behind while speed running Super Metroid as BBG can attest.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Michael Jackson posted:

fake highs dont count.
It is very real I can assure you. There are few emotional highs like cumming right when you make it out of the escape sequence in Super Metroid.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Kylra posted:

Sounds like you're really good at speedruns. Can you teach me some tricks?

Getting bomb jumping and wall jumping down helps a bunch since they're essential skills. Most of the metroid style speed runs come down to knowing those things, memorizing the sequence breaks and if you want to find new breaks being willing to spend awhile experimenting with wacky poo poo.

Look at Elephantgun's Let's Break FF6 LP on the LPA if you want to see a master of sequence breaking at work. She's good. The best part about that is that she uses stuff for a game more than a decade old that was only recently discovered.

It's a good source of emotional highs, speedrunning. Just ask Tolkei (I think that was her name).

• Locked thread