Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
I have a American Express Blue Cash Preferred, can I call them to change which one it is, preferably without a yearly fee? I've been current with all my payments, I just wanted to change and use the Citi double cash back card as my every day one and therefore don't want to pay the fee on the amex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
\
I have pretty good credit and got the citi 2% card with a $5,000 limit last week. just got it raised to $20,000 via the online request thing. I gave the same info both times, like maybe a month apart. any idea why they do things like that?

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
\
Is there any practical limit for a credit card to stop at? My double cash has $20k but that was changed like over a year ago and i'm wondering if i should try to up it for credit score reasons or if it's not really worth it at this point. I never get anywhere near the limit so it would just be for credit score purposes