Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Longshoreman X
Aug 13, 2009

BadSamaritan posted:

Hey thread! I was hoping for a recommendation for a credit card. We have a large emergency house expense (>$10k) that, while we can cover with cash, we’d rather use a card and pay over time. We have excellent credit, and have a BofA Travel, BofA category cash back, and Amazon card that we use regularly.

I’m looking into a 0% APR card (12-18mo term) and want to see what my better options are. I’m fine with a modest annual fee but it looks like most of those don’t have intro APR deals. Any suggestions?

Ink unlimited has 0% for 12 months. Even better if you can split the purchase and open one for each of you(with a referral on the second).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU