Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spatula massacre
Aug 2, 2012

I don't want to be your little research monkey boy, the creature that I am is only going to destroy.
I travel a lot for work (internationally) and currently have a credit card that is attached to my work that I use to pay for flights and what not. I was wondering if there are any decent cards I could get for international travel that are in my own name, obviously work will reimburse me for any payments made but it seems a good way for me to get rewards and also build up a decent credit rating.

I have only recently been accepted for a credit card from CapOne, which I intend to use to build up my report, too.

Any advise would be cherished.

(UK goon)

Edit: Being young and given a credit card as soon as I turned 18 I managed to sabotage a lot of my finances, I think I've only just managed to sort things out and get my credit rating back to where people are throwing a bit of trust back at me.. I'm now 25 and I've been earning a steady, decent income for the last 4 years.

spatula massacre fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Nov 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU