Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
I lost my beater '91 New Yorker to dealer fuckery like this 10 years ago. It was in to have a recall fixed, and they offered me a free oil change while they were at it. I shrugged, said sure... then some chucklefuck either crossthreaded the filter or just plain didn't tighten it down. I take it on the freeway the first time, stomp the gas a little to get up to speed, and the filter blows off. Hot oil onto hot exhaust manifold, nice little engine compartment fire.

Ended up taking $1200 from my insurance company to total it, because they didn't think they could fight the dealer on it since they didn't put the oil change on the bill. I was young, dumb, and too drat broke to fight it myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

The Locator posted:

How do these monkeys not notice the dashcam? From the video it was right up there by the mirror.

If you're stupid enough that you're going to take a customer's car out and run it up to 118, your'e stupid enough to miss the obvious dashcam.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Astonishing Wang posted:

I need this so bad. Probably cost-prohibitive to add...

Drive around the midwest a while in the winter, and you'll soon have enough holes in your floor pans to suck any number of farts (and feet) out.

• Locked thread