Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WindmillSlayer

*to camera* What the hell. I had sex with the snail with tits. I knew death was coming and I had nothing to lose and I just... went for it. How did he miss that.... how did he miss that passion. That love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Security Drone posted:

Very well. I am Geoffrey Zakarian.

We're well outside standard chopped protocols at this point, gentlemen. As a judge, I have an ethical obligation to not participate in something that is causing uneccessary death and suffering, and the palpable arrival of Ia'Thncum seems to present a clear and present danger. But I'm also a chef, and I have an ethical obligation to food -- breaking new boundaries and helping these visionary young chefs slip the surly bonds of mortal kitchenwork and pull back the curtain on the horrifying inner workings of the universe itself. Though my damned soul will rot in hell for all eternity for this and other crimes, I go to the plates.

Windmillslayer... Tsk. The choice to flash-sear the burning hair on the Cumt-head was ill-sighted, even if everything else worked out well. I can still taste that singed cartoon bear hair. Innovative use of the fresh comet, and the presentation is wonderful -- the creamed escargo avec tits does complement the Cumt-head flavor and it all melds together nicely with the autistic child tears, an ingredient I think we've all treasured for a long time and I'm glad to see it getting this send off before we all meet our end. Overall, great concept but take the time to dehair manually next time. I also feel the overall contribution from the knowledge of impending death didn't inform the dish as a whole here. This doesn't look like you fighting for your life, WMS.

And now, with the oppressive, skin-skorching heat of Ia'Thncum drawing ever-closer, we have Glavwen's Cumt-barbacoa Tataki.

Extremely clever use of the Cumt-head here; I thought many times as the show has progressed about how each of you would likely taste even just as a roast, and I'm pleased to see that Cumt is far less gamey than I was expecting. The almost thai-salad like combo of the tear marinade and the crispy seared Maillard reaction crust really adds something overall. The grinning skull of Cumt combined with Ia'Thncum inducing hallucinatory visions of the damned makes a very convincing, mutually supporting theme to the meal. The meal does indeed surpass normal food in every way. The execution is one prolonged scream of visceral horror. Well done. However, you must be chopped. My own connections to the ancient old ones whisper to me that only by consigning the foul summoner's soul to the Void -- or worse -- may any of us escape the living nightmare. Glavwen, you have been CHOPPED. *glances over at Guaraschnelli and her chef's knife, motioning her to go ahead*

bwatts

Security Drone posted:

Very well. I am Geoffrey Zakarian.

We're well outside standard chopped protocols at this point, gentlemen. As a judge, I have an ethical obligation to not participate in something that is causing uneccessary death and suffering, and the palpable arrival of Ia'Thncum seems to present a clear and present danger. But I'm also a chef, and I have an ethical obligation to food -- breaking new boundaries and helping these visionary young chefs slip the surly bonds of mortal kitchenwork and pull back the curtain on the horrifying inner workings of the universe itself. Though my damned soul will rot in hell for all eternity for this and other crimes, I go to the plates.

Windmillslayer... Tsk. The choice to flash-sear the burning hair on the Cumt-head was ill-sighted, even if everything else worked out well. I can still taste that singed cartoon bear hair. Innovative use of the fresh comet, and the presentation is wonderful -- the creamed escargo avec tits does complement the Cumt-head flavor and it all melds together nicely with the autistic child tears, an ingredient I think we've all treasured for a long time and I'm glad to see it getting this send off before we all meet our end. Overall, great concept but take the time to dehair manually next time. I also feel the overall contribution from the knowledge of impending death didn't inform the dish as a whole here. This doesn't look like you fighting for your life, WMS.

And now, with the oppressive, skin-skorching heat of Ia'Thncum drawing ever-closer, we have Glavwen's Cumt-barbacoa Tataki.

Extremely clever use of the Cumt-head here; I thought many times as the show has progressed about how each of you would likely taste even just as a roast, and I'm pleased to see that Cumt is far less gamey than I was expecting. The almost thai-salad like combo of the tear marinade and the crispy seared Maillard reaction crust really adds something overall. The grinning skull of Cumt combined with Ia'Thncum inducing hallucinatory visions of the damned makes a very convincing, mutually supporting theme to the meal. The meal does indeed surpass normal food in every way. The execution is one prolonged scream of visceral horror. Well done. However, you must be chopped. My own connections to the ancient old ones whisper to me that only by consigning the foul summoner's soul to the Void -- or worse -- may any of us escape the living nightmare. Glavwen, you have been CHOPPED. *glances over at Guaraschnelli and her chef's knife, motioning her to go ahead*

lmao

i am he

lol

tao of lmao

good stuff

Jenner
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

Security Drone posted:

[Geoffrey being sniped]

*voip*

Woah, dimension hopping is the poo poo!

*glances around self, expression faltering*

Oh gently caress, even with advanced technology I can't escape The Food Network.
Well Home Dimension me and I are going to dirty gently caress later, I've always wanted to do that. But for now?

Let's get this voting thing started. Before we begin I'd like to make a confession. I once killed a male prostitute in Hong Kong while coming down from huffing jenkem.

Flash frying the freshly severed head of last stages' competitor was a a smart choice, but a comet's heat isn't exactly something you can control and its burned in some places. The smell of burned hair doesn't do this dish any justice either. However, the snail tits goes well with the salty tears of an autistic child. The cream really accentuates the dread that child's parents has over their inevitable onset towards puberty.

I see you made the same mistake as the anime girl in using the unfocused heat of a comet to cook your dish, leaving the strips of flesh overcooked in places, however, the grief and despair of the autistic child's tears still really shine in this dish. The burnt patches properly highlight the struggling to live vibe you're trying to present with your plating. I have to give you mad props for presentation. I am having a hard time tasting the snail tits, however.

All in all? In light of Theglavwen's phenominal presentation and true embrace of the theme. The anime girl has been chopped.

... now then... there's a reason this was the theme and why I made my earlier confession.

You see, I'm sick and tired of being on these programs. I am tired of Marcus eating off my plate, I'm fed up with Alex getting drunk and trying to gently caress the producers. And Ted? What happened to us man. We've been lovers since Queer Eye. But you know what? gently caress it. gently caress every last one of you. I've already bolted the doors and I am going to burn this loving place to the ground.

Eat poo poo.

Smoke'm if you've got them, suckers.

WindmillSlayer

Jenner posted:

*voip*

Woah, dimension hopping is the poo poo!

*glances around self, expression faltering*

Oh gently caress, even with advanced technology I can't escape The Food Network.
Well Home Dimension me and I are going to dirty gently caress later, I've always wanted to do that. But for now?

Let's get this voting thing started. Before we begin I'd like to make a confession. I once killed a male prostitute in Hong Kong while coming down from huffing jenkem.

Flash frying the freshly severed head of last stages' competitor was a a smart choice, but a comet's heat isn't exactly something you can control and its burned in some places. The smell of burned hair doesn't do this dish any justice either. However, the snail tits goes well with the salty tears of an autistic child. The cream really accentuates the dread that child's parents has over their inevitable onset towards puberty.

I see you made the same mistake as the anime girl in using the unfocused heat of a comet to cook your dish, leaving the strips of flesh overcooked in places, however, the grief and despair of the autistic child's tears still really shine in this dish. The burnt patches properly highlight the struggling to live vibe you're trying to present with your plating. I have to give you mad props for presentation. I am having a hard time tasting the snail tits, however.

All in all? In light of Theglavwen's phenominal presentation and true embrace of the theme. The anime girl has been chopped.

... now then... there's a reason this was the theme and why I made my earlier confession.

You see, I'm sick and tired of being on these programs. I am tired of Marcus eating off my plate, I'm fed up with Alex getting drunk and trying to gently caress the producers. And Ted? What happened to us man. We've been lovers since Queer Eye. But you know what? gently caress it. gently caress every last one of you. I've already bolted the doors and I am going to burn this loving place to the ground.

Eat poo poo.

Smoke'm if you've got them, suckers.

tao of lmao

Hey! Did someone ask for a celebrity judge who is OFF THE CHAIN?

Everyone else: NO!

joke_explainer

Jenner posted:

Hello there, handsome.

Bwee
<lmao>

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

wth posted:

Hey! Did someone ask for a celebrity judge who is OFF THE CHAIN?

Everyone else: NO!

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Let the third and final judge come forth and condemn the anime girl! Don't let the infidel Zakarian 1 rob you of your culinary trascendence!

alnilam

:captainpop:

klapman

this char is good

Greetings, everyone. I am the final Geoffrey Zakarian. I have seen the endless sea of stars, I have slept within the bosom of a collapsing black hole, I have tasted all the fruits of the galaxy... And yet, all paths lead, inexorably, to this single fixed point in time. The day I failed, and humanity suffered for it. The day I will never forget, and never leave behind.

With the endless amounts of experience i've picked up through the eons, I now know exactly how to judge every single dish that has ever been created. I have digested everything that can be eaten, and more besides. I've eaten the most disgusting trash, and the most heavenly dishes. I've choked down things that would make you question if there has ever been goodness in this world, and devoured happiness itself. I am, once again, as I always shall be, Geoffrey Zakarian.

Let us be done with it.

I remember you. Long has this dish haunted the dusty halls of my mind, taunting me with it's terrifying blend of sloth and passion. To treat the snail with tits so brutally, and yet with such a tender embrace at the end, is beyond anything i've experienced then or since. In the final moments of your life, you showed me the darkest depths and the most soaring heights humanity alone could ever hope to achieve. Time and time again have I returned to this moment in order to taste of this dish, though my younger counterparts may not understand the true glory of it yet. They will, in time. They will know all things.

I've said many times before, in this very room, that I have partaken of most everything in the universe. That's why I can say, completely divorced of your fatalism and sensationalism, that what you've prepared isn't loving food you endless fucker. Death isn't the end, and I can say for certain that in the unending vastness of time, you will never be even a moderately adequate cook. I have spoken with those who have transcended death itself, and they have agreed that yet another dish that is nothing but death is extremely passe, and only even mildly interesting to those who have not slipped the bonds of mortality. And even then, I could not think of a more captive audience than those about to die. You could present all of humanity with a microwaveable hot pocket, and if it was the end of days they would bow before you as though you were a god. I would chop you, but your Ia' Thncum will do it for me.

And in this, our final hour, with all the wisdom I bring to bear, I have but one thing to say to the damned in our audience tonight.

Bon appetit. Heh.

emmie

chopped

treasure bear

well done Theglavwen for winning the competition and congrats WMS on getting chopped

bwatts

Cumt posted:

well done Theglavwen for winning the competition and congrats WMS on getting chopped

The X-man cometh

Cumt posted:

Isn't that her plan anyway?

bwatts

The X-man cometh posted:

Isn't that her plan anyway?

thanks for pointing out the joke you retard

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

Cumt posted:

Is that what happened? I dunno, this whole thing got pretty real. Too real, maybe.

Bwee
<Sorry all there will be a real ending coming up today or tomorrow but I am at http://www.sfn.org/annual-meeting/neuroscience-2014 from today until thursday and i just gave my big talk today it went well. i will make a chopped conclusion soon>

alnilam

Bwee posted:

<Sorry all there will be a real ending coming up today or tomorrow but I am at http://www.sfn.org/annual-meeting/neuroscience-2014 from today until thursday and i just gave my big talk today it went well. i will make a chopped conclusion soon>

((congrats bwee i'm glad your talk went well, did u get any cool questions or comments))

dogcrash truther

Bwee posted:

ahem

Al Borland

by XyloJW
when is BYOB's Kitchen?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

WindmillSlayer

Bwee
Ia'Thncum approaches.

The Chopped studio is prepared for judgement. Audience, are you prepared? BYOB, are you prepared?

Marcus and Alex, you did not judge this round. I see you over at the door, trying to sneak out of the studio. How can I see you with no eyes? My eyes may have been gouged but your dark souls glow with hatred that I sense with my very being. I am Ted Allen. I am become death.

Geoffrey 1, 2, and 3. Past, Present, and Future. The riddle of the Sphinx incarnate. You have judged, and you have judged wisely. Ia'Thncum will return you to your proper place in the timeline.

WindmillSlayer. Theglavwen. You have made it to the final round. The extra round, the bonus round, the one in which Ia'Thncum judges and sends our souls to the afterlife. But the Geoffreys have made their choice. Theglaven, two of the Geoffreys have voted for you. WindmillSlayer, one has voted for you. How is this possible? Aren't they all the same Geoffrey? The universe abhors a paradox. It has sent Ia'Thncum to resolve it.

Look. Ia'Thncum is here.

And I have summoned it.

Bwee

Guy Fieri here. I have this money idea to get rid of this comet. Going to take a trip to flavor town with this hunk of dynamite. And my flavor town I mean the eternal comet Ia'Thncum.

tao of lmao

lol

WindmillSlayer

Bwee posted:

Guy Fieri here. I have this money idea to get rid of this comet. Going to take a trip to flavor town with this hunk of dynamite. And my flavor town I mean the eternal comet Ia'Thncum.

Bwee
All systems go.

Guy, are you ready?

---

Let's do this.

Bwee
I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Guy

WindmillSlayer

Bwee posted:

I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Guy

what the gently caress!!!

tao of lmao

i'm on the edge of my seat here

Bwee
What the hell....?

Bwee
Mwahahahahaha

The Weed Ass
:f5::f5::f5:

WindmillSlayer

Bwee posted:

Mwahahahahaha

good god

Bwee

This comet is NOT money.

Triple D fans, lend me your hair gel. It's time to throw down.

WindmillSlayer

*hands over garnier fructrise stay hold*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Wouldn't blowing up the comet just send lots of pieces flying at is? I dunno about this guy Maybe we should just tow it away.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread