Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

GEExCEE posted:

Today I've prepared for the chefs a Crews Confit brined in Smoobles and fine herbs, along with a Nazi garnish and curried potato risotto:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
WAIT!
*jumps into view*
It's time for a surprise judge to break this tie! Let me take a look at these beasts and determine for SURE who is to be chopped!

windmillslayer

The other judges checked appearance and taste, but what does the food sound like? *puts ear up to plate* I hear.. the ocean. I hear the waves. I hear surfers having fun and splashing. Ooh lala, I hear some pretty babes sunning themselves on the beach. 10/10. Good dish. Sounds swell.

theglavwen

I don't like your shirt.

cumt

Oh this dish.. This dish is making me randy! This dish, this dish! Oh I gotta shake my booty! *starts twerking like mad at the meal* Oh you like that! You like that! *butt girating like crazy* Man oh man, you want this? *starts giving a lapdance to the food, the meal getting all over my clothes as a spin my hips*
You wanna join this, geecee? You wanna join this!?

geexcee

"No."
Well eff you then!
*goes back to town on cumt's dish, twirling my hands through the food, going faster and faster until sauces splatter all over my face*

*suddenly stands up and regains composure*

-------

And the person to be chopped is.........

*slowly looks around the room for dramatic effect*

*eyes go wide as I notice Aaran and lock on him*

AARAN SANCHES! My worst enemy! You think you can get away with your crimes from all those years ago! You think you can escape me?! It is you who will be chopped!! *lunges towards Sanches, brandishing knives and guns blazing*

• Locked thread