Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

i'll do it i'm geoffrey zakarian

Windmillslayer
Very bold, cooking a savory dish in a dessert round, but that's the kidn of creativity and element of surprise that makes a good chef a great chef. I also admire your dedication to bringing out the best in endangered species - I'll have you know that this hammock cat was badly injured and dying anyway, it was harvested completely legally. It's a delicacy, and you have done it justice in this - i must say, pasta as a bed? I was initially like "yawn" but you've done well here. The IRC chatlog former IK topping comes through really nicely, that hint of anime owl! Mmm.

theglavwen
excellent work on the mousse here! The rest of the dish is okay, just okay, but th emousse really brings it together. it's not easy to make such a light mousse out of such a heavy subject matter. I'm a little disappointed at the minimal inclusion of hammock cat, it barely comes through, but the cracked bo pepper adds a really good savory, spicy surprise to this dish that paradoxically combines the light and the heavy pretty well overall.

Cumt
I respect your attempt at making a souffle, the most dangerous dish known to everyone - it can explode and hurt people!! - and normally I'd be really into it, but i'm pretty traumatized by the murder that just happened, so i'm actually a little nervous to try it, what if it's trying to kill me?? I'm sorry. I like you, but you are chopped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

alnilam

:captainpop:

alnilam

Bwee posted:

<Sorry all there will be a real ending coming up today or tomorrow but I am at http://www.sfn.org/annual-meeting/neuroscience-2014 from today until thursday and i just gave my big talk today it went well. i will make a chopped conclusion soon>

((congrats bwee i'm glad your talk went well, did u get any cool questions or comments))

alnilam

*Hands over a large tube of got2b glued, the strongest hair gel known to man*

• Locked thread