Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mathhole

rot in hell, wonderbread.

Aaran Sanches here to lay down some judgement.

As you can probably tell by my tattoos, I can't read.

The red haired anime girl made some boring sleepy poo poo with green goop on top. Not very good.

That furry bear is more my style anyway. I'm very much into fur. And pictures. A++ would look at again.

Left to consider are floating outer-underwear man and mustachioed olden times fellow, both with strong showings. Just kidding. Mustachioed man's dish was outrageously terrible. No picture and more words than I can even count to. I happen to have a thing for facial hair (any hair for that mattter), so I'll give him a pass this round.

Outer-underwear man has visibly used all of his ingredients. They appear to all be mashed together on top of some potatoes. I like potatoes and I suspect that nazi banner is indeed used pseudo-ironically, so I'm going to have to recommend that Red Haired Anime Girl be CHOPPED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mathhole

I just read the other judges opinions and there is no consensus.

Mathhole

Aaron Sanches here.

I have to say that Red Haired Anime Girl's next dish is looking quite promising. I can't wait to see what the other contestants 'cook up'. BWAHAHAHAH

Mathhole

woah woah. a baby face. welcome! :glomp:

Mathhole

Holy poo poo

• Locked thread