Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenner
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
I'll be Geoffrey Zakarian just to get the ball rolling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenner
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

Security Drone posted:

[Geoffrey being sniped]

*voip*

Woah, dimension hopping is the poo poo!

*glances around self, expression faltering*

Oh gently caress, even with advanced technology I can't escape The Food Network.
Well Home Dimension me and I are going to dirty gently caress later, I've always wanted to do that. But for now?

Let's get this voting thing started. Before we begin I'd like to make a confession. I once killed a male prostitute in Hong Kong while coming down from huffing jenkem.

Flash frying the freshly severed head of last stages' competitor was a a smart choice, but a comet's heat isn't exactly something you can control and its burned in some places. The smell of burned hair doesn't do this dish any justice either. However, the snail tits goes well with the salty tears of an autistic child. The cream really accentuates the dread that child's parents has over their inevitable onset towards puberty.

I see you made the same mistake as the anime girl in using the unfocused heat of a comet to cook your dish, leaving the strips of flesh overcooked in places, however, the grief and despair of the autistic child's tears still really shine in this dish. The burnt patches properly highlight the struggling to live vibe you're trying to present with your plating. I have to give you mad props for presentation. I am having a hard time tasting the snail tits, however.

All in all? In light of Theglavwen's phenominal presentation and true embrace of the theme. The anime girl has been chopped.

... now then... there's a reason this was the theme and why I made my earlier confession.

You see, I'm sick and tired of being on these programs. I am tired of Marcus eating off my plate, I'm fed up with Alex getting drunk and trying to gently caress the producers. And Ted? What happened to us man. We've been lovers since Queer Eye. But you know what? gently caress it. gently caress every last one of you. I've already bolted the doors and I am going to burn this loving place to the ground.

Eat poo poo.

Smoke'm if you've got them, suckers.

• Locked thread