Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

former iks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

this dude is fly. i'm totally him

FluffieDuckie

well this has been a taste experience for sure guys

cumt: your former ik souffle was was risky choice, but it seemed to have worked out to your advantage. the use of hammock cat as a chilling element was excellent. your sadbrainberry coulis is to die for, but it looks like you won't be the one dying here. bravo my friend. bravo.

theglavwne: Your Schadenfreude mousse was inspired. working with sadbrains is always a risk, but you seem to have carried this one off without a single meltdown. mixing the bitter flavor with the cake provides layers of taste that's a real treat. i would have liked just a hint more hammock cat in the mix, but overall the combination was inspired.

my single disappointment with your dish is the last minute addition of the bo pepper. there were so many exciting ik choices to work with, i feel the bo pepper was a rather bland choice. i would have gone with something more explosive.

overall a very satisfying creation. thank you for your efforts.

now to windmillslayer. you're always providing us with thought provoking combinations, and the hammock cat with sadbrains and cake pasta was a risky but tasteful combination. your willingness to work with former iks despite your past public struggles with that ingredient is admirable. unfortunately, this is the dessert round, and i can't for the life of me figure out why you served this as a dessert. it was a nice effort, but your inappropriate menu choice was your fatal error.

FluffieDuckie

it's bullshit that my fellow judges let someone through the dessert round without a dessert. obviously there's some sort of bribery going on here.

suggested final round ingredient: corruption

FluffieDuckie

do it sec drone. i judged and i'm notoriously not funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

• Locked thread