Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

aaron here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

i really should have been the bard though

tao of lmao

Ah, yes the first dish. A good meal is nothing without a proper app! Let's see how these rookies panned out.

I like what you did with the sorbet. It's just the right amount of chill without coming across as fake and I'm catching a major buzz of the dank nugs. I can't help but feel you mis-stepped a bit picking tna over anime in terms of your entree. Very fatty. Could have cooked a bit longer.

Delicious presentation. The meal truly begins with the eyes, that's what I always say, and my peepers are feastin' right now. Sauteed weed was wonderful, delicious and firm, but not overcooked so as to lose all the THC. Not a huge fan of the dressing, your weed doesn't need any help being chill, and I'm a bit of a purist when it comes to sauteed weed. Overall superb.

Incorporates all the ingredients well enough, but where's the passion where's the personality? Robotic and uninspired. Day one out of LeCordon Liljon culinary school. This won't do. *pushes plate back*

*nods knowingly*

I uhh...didn't realize there were gonna be girls here. *tugs collar*

tao of lmao

Quickscope420dad posted:

a plate of weed is objectively the best appetizer though

and now that i've taken it, you're chopped!

tao of lmao

Cumt posted:

*takes smoobles meme out of the basket and immediately puts in in the trash*

tao of lmao

*to the other judges* did he just throw out an ingredient? I think he just threw one out.

tao of lmao

judging is really fun some new posters should give it a shot!

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

if you agree to be one of the judges i will 6 hr probate the byob user of your choice once you';ve made your judgepost :evilbuddy:

get in on this, guys

tao of lmao

wth posted:

get in on this, guys

and also pick me for the probin'

tao of lmao

i love this thread :)

tao of lmao

Bwee posted:

[*]the tears of an autistic child

tao of lmao

good stuff

tao of lmao

Hey! Did someone ask for a celebrity judge who is OFF THE CHAIN?

Everyone else: NO!

tao of lmao

lol

tao of lmao

i'm on the edge of my seat here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

have you not seen Armageddon? There's only one way to fix this.

• Locked thread