Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
nice shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNA51abv8lw

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
sorry about my shameful snype, y'all

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Kidsolo posted:

bad froggers

lol

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
The only alternate theory to Doobie giving up racism is that he makes an exception for anyone garbed in the American flag.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

doodie eats taters

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Manifest posted:

Is racism over?
I THINK IT IS, AND GOONS SOLVED IT

at last, finally a picture of the subway across the street

maybe he subconsciously took a picture of where he'd rather be working

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

:staredog: Hey can I take your picture sir?

:sharpton: What for?

:staredog: Well, you see, you're the first bla..... I mean, first person to order the apple pie....heh

:sharpton: Make sure you get muh whole shirt in it

Also,

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Kidsolo posted:

bad froggers

he's completely written off the fact that somethingawful.com paid for his place haha

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Seems like the guy we funded to start a hotdog shack is doing pretty okay?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
tasha swallows

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

ZombieParts posted:

he's completely written off the fact that somethingawful.com paid for his place haha

how much did goons donate, for real?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Pillow Clerk posted:

only a capital ships worth of money. its not like it was fleet money.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
oobie
og hous

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Pillow Clerk posted:

In the ballpark of 15k iirc for a kickstarter of a man who wanted to make a hotdog shack. In return for this we got a dude who made a hotdog shack that's been running for close to a year now.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Is there a doobie timeline?

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
One day I'll get a business idea and start a kickstarter for it. The truth is that I really don't need the kickstarter funds because my credit is already amazing I've already saved enough money. Why should I spend my own money when I can get retards on the Internet to send me their weekly steam allowance and reduce all of the risk?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
im p sure a lot of companies feel the same way and are doing the same thing tbh

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Having the "www.somethingawful forums" finance your kickstarter is a faustian bargain if ever there was one.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
OK I finally found the page on the original thread where goons realize this guy is racist. I guess this is where I should start reading.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

OK I finally found the page on the original thread where goons realize this guy is racist. I guess this is where I should start reading.

Yup laughing at a poor black person doing something socially unaware is where SA drew the line. This is something our forum members have absolutely never done and confirms with 100% certainty that doobie is a kkk member.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

ArbitraryC posted:

Yup laughing at a poor black person doing something socially unaware is where SA drew the line. This is something our forum members have absolutely never done and confirms with 100% certainty that doobie is a kkk member.

Yup, she's probably just excited about all you can eat chicken. Good point, that's not racist at all.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The White Book

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

we should sign up on Linda Cash Robinson's page - she's seems very wise

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

doobie is a kkk member.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Salt Fish posted:

Yup, she's probably just excited about all you can eat chicken. Good point, that's not racist at all.

More or less racist than gbs though. It was an insensitive joke from an uneducated dude who lives in a poor southern area, I'm not saying it wasn't racist but I do think people who "ironically" use the word friend of the family may not be the best critics of it.

We gave money to hotdog man to make a hotdog shack, that's exactly what he did. Then we creepily harassed him and it became a huge deal that mods had to ban the discussion of because goons were too creepy and made the matter too personal to even joke about in a passing context.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

ArbitraryC posted:

More or less racist than gbs though. It was an insensitive joke from an uneducated dude who lives in a poor southern area, I'm not saying it wasn't racist but I do think people who "ironically" use the word friend of the family may not be the best critics of it.

We gave money to hotdog man to make a hotdog shack, that's exactly what he did. Then we creepily harassed him and it became a huge deal that mods had to ban the discussion of because goons were too creepy and made the matter too personal to even joke about in a passing context.

What is this "we" poo poo, kemosabe?

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

ArbitraryC posted:

you're using "we" a lot

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Hmm yes, I'm going to paint a poor southern person as all the evils of social inequality in 2014 while completely ignoring I only formed my progressive opinions in an upper middle class household that paid for the college education that taught me why that kind of thing was wrong. I absolutely do not understand how economic class could potentially be relevant to modern day bigotry and will simply view anyone who might be more ignorant than I am as an evil unsalvageable person.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

train this boring guy to D&D please

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

ArbitraryC posted:

Speak for yourself dickwad, I've been perfectly happy watching his business "evolve" via facebook updates and diss tracks.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

ArbitraryC posted:

Hmm yes, I'm going to paint a poor southern person as all the evils of social inequality in 2014 while completely ignoring I only formed my progressive opinions in an upper middle class household that paid for the college education that taught me why that kind of thing was wrong. I absolutely do not understand how economic class could potentially be relevant to modern day bigotry and will simply view anyone who might be more ignorant than I am as an evil unsalvageable person.

:goatsecx:

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Does anyone have a link to the thread that followed the original?

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

its not fair that we cant have good things because of a couple poop touchers, down with the mods imo

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
wayne robitson cook my tiny penis and place it in your bun, i want to be cooked and served by a raging racist alabantian homophobe. i want to watch Harry bite down on my tiny fried shriveled member and imagine the juices flowing over his cackling jowels

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

jesus christ AC what's wrong with you today?

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Keep your mouth off a child of God :cmon:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

jackyl posted:

What is this "we" poo poo, kemosabe?

My bad, "I" gave less money than I'd spend on an evening out to the campaign and then "you guys" ruined it by being creepy stalking poop touching shitlords who had to be told not to harass children. I hope this clears it up.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

My bad, "I" gave less money than I'd spend on an evening out to the campaign and then "you guys" ruined it by being creepy stalking poop touching shitlords who had to be told not to harass children. I hope this clears it up.

haha you gave money to doobie, way to be a total smacktard idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

ArbitraryC posted:

Are... Are you trolling? Doobie promised lots of kickstarter rewards, some easy some impossible. Then he changed what he was going to use the donations for from an reasonable hot dog cart to a literal shack converted badly into a restaurant. Then he gave 1 of them and utterly reneged in the most smug manner possible. Then insulted people who politely inquired about the ks rewards by saying they don't understand ownership. Not until then did goons freak out.

Doobie shot first.

• Locked thread