Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Roll Tide. tough game but LSU HAS been spanked in death valley.

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
Doobie do you have any advice on picking up girls?

GAPO
Apr 24, 2014

by Ralp
Wayne, have you renounced the ways of conservatism? Are you now ready to use your powers to advance the progressive cause? Do you promise to vote Democrat forever more?

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Roll Tide! Doob do you watch big boy football or just college?

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Drunk Nerds posted:

I made fun of him just as much as the worst guys on here(although I never wrote fake reviews or touched the poop at all.)
Then, Doobie came on the forums and calmly explained his side of things, and has generally painted himself as a pretty fun to know guy.
It's called "rethinking your opinion of someone based on their ongoing actions."

feel good movie of the year

- ebert

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
Doobie tells it like it is. 100% bona fide straight shooter, that guy. Gotta respek'.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

hofnar posted:

feel good movie of the year

- ebert

"A Very Doobie Christmas"

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Don Mega posted:

Doobie do you have any advice on picking up girls?

no. ive been married twice.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

Roll Tide! Doob do you watch big boy football or just college?

college

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

GAPO posted:

Wayne, have you renounced the ways of conservatism? Are you now ready to use your powers to advance the progressive cause? Do you promise to vote Democrat forever more?

never

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
alright folks, doobie time is over for now... I gotta start cleaning so I can get home

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Doobie if I paid you $100 would you take a wet dump on an order of fries and serve it to me? How about $200?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Gimp Fack posted:

Doobie if I paid you $100 would you take a wet dump on an order of fries and serve it to me? How about $200?

are you really that stupid, or do you practice?

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Gimp Fack posted:

Ill do it for 25, for 50 Ill poo poo out a full hotdog.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

alright folks, doobie time is over for now... I gotta start cleaning so I can get home

i guess you want to log into the fetus tree account for awhile now

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
how many dogs you slang today, doobs?

over/under at 8.5

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo
what if fetus tree is doobs parachute account

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

no. ive been married twice.
few can resist the doobiest maximas

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

drat i go to see a movie and all hell breaks loose, AND i miss probably my one chance to ever talk to the guy without him calling me out for mean poo poo i didn't do

and everyone still thinks im a creepy stalker

this is the worst day

:negative:

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
The Crimson Tide looked down and out, but against all the odds they came back and won the big game.

A fitting allegory for the indomitable Doobie.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Did anyone ask him about the black hacker lady yet?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Doobie time is never over, Doobie.

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines
lol doobie is awesome, gently caress all haters

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
The doobie saga is plum out of new content guys.

Doobie I'm sorry I doubted it was really you. We have had a few claiming to be the king of dawgs.

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!

ThePutty posted:

i guess you want to log into the fetus tree account for awhile now
lol

My money is on this. One way or another, Doob and Fetus Tree gotta be the same and trolling us.

CrashCat posted:

drat i go to see a movie and all hell breaks loose, AND i miss probably my one chance to ever talk to the guy without him calling me out for mean poo poo i didn't do

this is the worst day

Got to ask 90% of the pertinent questions to what is likely Fetus Tree's parachute. Answers were straightforward, kind of sassy, yet boring.

The shack should be closed tomorrow. If he's real, he should pop in after church. But yeah, you missed a pretty big event.

NienNunb posted:

Not that I recall. Although race relations as a topic was touched on a couple times.

It felt like the end of an era, breaking down the 4th wall and all. Now that the alleged Doobie appears to be a pretty average goon, I don't take as much pleasure in other peoples' poop touching. drat you, Fetus Tree (if real). :argh:

Francis Baconator fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Nov 9, 2014

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

ban me, I don't give a flip. I didn't pay for it, and u want me here more than I care to be here so,the ball is in your court.

"And there was a certain bent appeal in the notion of running a savage burn on one Las Vegas hotel, and then just wheeling across town and checking into another."

Basically Kickstarter was the first hotel, and now you've moved onto a free SA account as the second

GAPO
Apr 24, 2014

by Ralp
The Hick Who Stole Christmas

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
I sit down before the buddah and ask for enlightenment

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

breakfast is coming in the future

i nod

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

CrashCat posted:

this is the worst day

im here for a few more minutes

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
who the heck changed my av?

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

:captainpop:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Hahaha

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
your lose crash cat. im gone.. its time to go home...later

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

NienNunb posted:

a few, I also asked him about why he blatantly plagiarized his kickstarter pitch but he's been ducking the tough questions and just goin on about how much he loves putting weiners in his mouth

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

actually I DId contact Cintas from the location were she said she lived. they said they would investigate the matter and handle it accordingly. plus IM very tite with the manager of Cintas here in my area. that goes a long way in my attempt

You sir, are an rear end in a top hat

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
wanna know more about the hacker lady sitch or whatever, did a woman actually get fired? lol

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Doobie why did you plagiarize your kickstarter pitch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
i'm callin it right now franco's meltdown is going to start with doobie outwitting him

• Locked thread