Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

your lose crash cat. im gone.. its time to go home...later
oh well. I'm sure my questions would have been dumb anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Don Mega posted:

i'm callin it right now franco's meltdown is going to start with doobie outwitting him

++++++

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

who the heck changed my av?

i'm gonna repost this

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

Don Mega posted:

i'm callin it right now franco's meltdown is going to start with doobie outwitting him

Noni
SoundMonkey
Spanish Manlove

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
poo poo, I'm late

Doobie, have you considered serving actual breakfast food on weekends instead of just Krispy Kremes from the 7-11? You can do eggs, bacon, sausage, and potatoes on that flat-top. There's a diner near me that's only open 6am-2pm and I bet 80% of their business is breakfast like that.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

skaboomizzy posted:

poo poo, I'm late

Doobie, have you considered serving actual breakfast food on weekends instead of just Krispy Kremes from the 7-11? You can do eggs, bacon, sausage, and potatoes on that flat-top. There's a diner near me that's only open 6am-2pm and I bet 80% of their business is breakfast like that.

Keep the "only open" part but change to hours to more like 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM.

Now you're speaking the doobs' language!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

skaboomizzy posted:

poo poo, I'm late

probably most of it on Sundays when he can't work anyway

lil old ladies love getting some brunch after church and they mob any decent breakfast place in droves

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
lol i told you it was him

also i dont like that somebody copied my avatar :(

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Fetus Tree posted:

i like how everyone assumed you have amazing Photoshop skills rather than believe compulsive liar Scumbag Conquistador could have told the truth for once

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Fetus Tree posted:

also i dont like that somebody copied my avatar :(

what a surprise you came back after he left

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
to be fair, goons arent really that intelligent

E: yes, very shocking, i went out on a saturday night and stopped posting on gbs

fag

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
but seriously lol that hes posted pictures of himself indicating its actually him and youre literally too stupid to believe whats in front of you

lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Fetus Tree probably bought the dog house avatar himself so that the next time he messes up and posts with the wrong account it's less likely someone will notice.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

CrashCat posted:

probably most of it on Sundays when he can't work anyway

lil old ladies love getting some brunch after church and they mob any decent breakfast place in droves

Funny story:

My local greasy spoon has different specials on the weekend (when they're mobbed) than during the week. Any specials involving pancakes cost more on weekends because they take up grill space that could be used to make omelettes, hash browns, etc to get people in and out more quickly.

I just assume they cook big-rear end trays of the breakfast meats ahead of time and toss them on the flat-top for a minute to re-warm them, and that's cool with me because it's always delicious and I've never gotten sick.

People love breakfast food. You don't even have to worry about assholes demanding special egg preparations, just tell 'em "eggs are always scrambled on the grill", whisk a dozen up at a time in a plastic pitcher and go to town. I've had Subway breakfast, you can beat that.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Chomp8645 posted:

Fetus Tree probably bought the dog house avatar himself so that the next time he messes up and posts with the wrong account it's less likely someone will notice.

you caught me guys, im actually doobie

pack everything up and gas the thread

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Fetus Tree posted:

you caught me guys, im actually doobie

pack everything up and gas the thread

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011
I can't believe Doobie actually sleeps at the dog house a few nights a week. Does he just pass out at one of the tables while watching History channel or what? I guess thats why he's remodeling the bathroom to put a shower in there or something.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
that sounds like pretty poor work/life balance

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

DoomLazer posted:

I can't believe Doobie actually sleeps at the dog house a few nights a week.

On those days he is just too drunk to drive home

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Fetus Tree posted:

but seriously lol that hes posted pictures of himself indicating its actually him and youre literally too stupid to believe whats in front of you

lol

You posted the picture. He didn't. Well until later on his facebook. But whatever.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

DoomLazer posted:

I can't believe Doobie actually sleeps at the dog house a few nights a week. Does he just pass out at one of the tables while watching History channel or what? I guess thats why he's remodeling the bathroom to put a shower in there or something.

doobie it is seriously weird and gross that you sleep in your greasy occasionally flooded hotdog shack

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Kidsolo posted:

On those days he is just too drunk to drive home

The town is like 10 square blocks, can't he just stumble home?

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

can't spanish manlove just check the IP that fetus tree uses and match up all his lovely alt accounts

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
no its ez to get a vpn i to give you an ip address anywhere including ala loving bama. just ask teh hive mind

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

at least conquistador is better than gamergate discussion

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

ThePutty posted:

at least conquistador is better than gamergate discussion

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
tbf its not hard to be better than gamergate

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
what a dumb thread

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Friendly Tumour posted:

what a dumb thread

heres a helpful tip, if you dont like the thread, dont read it, hth

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
lucky I am a coprophiliac

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
please poo poo into my mouth fetus three like you shat on this thread i know you like it oh yes

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Friendly Tumour posted:

please poo poo into my mouth fetus three like you shat on this thread i know you like it oh yes

lerk moar

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
oh god oh yes oh gently caress im cummmmiiiiinggg~

e: this is a metaphor about how poo poo your posting is

ee: it's making me cum. because i love it when people poo poo right into my eyeballs

eee: you turd

lollontee fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Nov 9, 2014

Hello Meow
Nov 9, 2009
I dunno. I enjoyed the thread so far. I'm excited for what tomorrow may bring. :3:

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

:people keep shoving glasses on his superman's face calling him clark kent:
"stop it... im leving you guys... im tired..... anywyas"
:superman zooms away, seconds later clark kent burst through the door:
"oh what happened i went out on a saturday night and missed everything was that superman!?"

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Fetus Tree posted:

this whole thing is kind of surreal

After adding the 'Bad Frogger' words to the dogsucking pic I asked here if any goon was interested in making these shirts. Doobie responded, "As suggested I may have some shirts made." So Doobie has come out of the closet as a goon!

Who drew this frog? Pls contact Doobie ASAP so we can get these shirts happening. Doobie the font I used is called Creepygirl [Altsys Fontographer 4.1 9/3/96].

Suggested reward if this is done as a Kickstarter (we love kickstarters here): Anyone wearing a Bad Frogger shirt who orders a hotdog at Doobie's Doghouse gets Doobie's 'special' green 'relish' added to their dog at no extra charge.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

BigBadSteve posted:

After adding the 'Bad Frogger' words to the dogsucking pic I asked here if any goon was interested in making these shirts. Doobie responded, "As suggested I may have some shirts made." So Doobie has come out of the closet as a goon!

Who drew this frog? Pls contact Doobie ASAP so we can get these shirts happening. Doobie the font I used is called Creepygirl [Altsys Fontographer 4.1 9/3/96].

Suggested reward if this is done as a Kickstarter (we love kickstarters here): Anyone wearing a Bad Frogger shirt who orders a hotdog at Doobie's Doghouse gets Doobie's 'special' green 'relish' added to their dog at no extra charge.

I'm still so confused, did he post that to his business facebook account?

How is a picture of a frog sucking off a hot dog good for business?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Sappo569 posted:

I'm still so confused, did he post that to his business facebook account?

How is a picture of a frog sucking off a hot dog good for business?

the picture i posted was screen capped from his fb account, yes

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Fetus Tree posted:

the picture i posted was screen capped from his fb account, yes

:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Doobie has showed up in the gay GBS video chats so it doesn't blow my mind that he would make in appearance in a Doobie thread. Here are some real questions for Doobie whenever he wakes up and comes back to lurk on the forums:

1) Will you ever accept a bad review of your restaurant without blaming "bad froggers" trying to get you? The food looks like it's made of cheap walmart byproducts. You even admitted on your facebook page that you cost-cut on loving hotdog buns. 2) What's the deal with the overpriced frozen fish patty and you claiming that it's fresh? 3) Why did you plagiarize your kickstarter pitch? 4) Why did you go through all the trouble of promoting the frog dog when you had no intention of putting it on the menu? 5) How many customers on average would you say that you serve per day?

Thanks Doobie

• Locked thread