Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
Hello, fellow PISS enthusiasts! I am here to declare my intent of participating in the 2014 Pet Island Secret Santa on the ground floor, bitches.

I am okay to ship INTERNATIONAL because some poor sod will have to do so for me.

I personally butler these two cats:

Espressa

Munny

I also do part-time work volunteer skritching these four cats that I see almost daily, which belong to my wife's family:

Baby

Xiao Guai

Poké

Xiao Tian Tian AKA "that scorpion cat"

Her family also has 2 noncats:

Chokeli ("Chocolate" essentially): the result of a corgi loving a barrel

Enna
[Smalldium size lean black dog with a pointy head, will find photos eventually]

• The cats don't really care that much about toys, but will play with them from time to time. Got a catnip stuffed candy cane last year and that's still played with occasionally
  • Munny does like playing fetch with sparkle balls, I have a bunch but they're kinda light and hard to chuck
  • I will put the cats in any dumb costume you send provided it will not kill them(well, my cats at least)
  • The cats aren't treat motivated(WEIRD), but you're welcome to try
  • Chokeli is fat as gently caress despite having a reasonable diet, I'd be okay with giving her treats over time. She likes squeaky poo poo.
  • Enna is much better than she used to be, but she still likes biting and chewing up poo poo. I got one of those fabric Kong things and it got demolished and she's not even that big wtf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Amazon I guess? I'm visiting my folks in May so I guess I could pick stuff up then. If international is too much of a pain, a donation to a cool cat organization would be cool(I don't know what ones exist though)

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

RedTonic posted:

I had some more pictures on my cell phone, but they've vanished. :iiam: Here're two, though!

I sprinkled some of that fancy cat weed in the bed first. Fatfat (in black) hopped in half-way and started eating the dope, so I pushed in her butt and she flopped in and kept eating the dope. After the bed warmed up more, Poyo (in camo) joined in. The duo cuddled and then wrassled off and on for the rest of the week until Fatfat's surgery. She's been nesting in there ever since. Poyo has preferentially settled on the bag the catbed came in. :doh:

Thanks for more kitten piles, duckfarts!

Hell yeah, I hope the cat weed was ok because some reviews said it was a lot of stems, others said it was fine.

• Locked thread