Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Shipping Preference: International! I did say I would.

Pets: I'm noticing now that most of my recent pet photos also have Ella Rabbit in them in some capacity.

Ella
Ella and Max (and my parent's legs)
Ella and Stan

Except Queen Zoe. She refuses to take part in this malarkey.
So yes. Two cats, one Dog, one Rabbit. Stanley Anne and Zoe, Maximus, and Ella.

All animals are tortured with adorable costumes, but that's more of a human favorite. The cats like all the standard dangly flicky toys, but please, no small cat-balls, we have a billion of them under the couches. They also love Nip, but it can be a mess, so it's a special treat.
Max loves GREENIES (but a cheaper and just as good to him are the 4Health Dental Treats, the ones that look just like Greenies). Max also loves STUFFED ANIMALS. They are his babies. He has one from my first PISS 5 Years Ago holy crap.
Ella does not care for toys or chews, but if you can find those fun hay samplers, we can try her on those (it's a pain getting her to eat enough hay).

DO NOT SEND:
Ella gets no commercial treats, but if you send fruit or veg intended for human consumption, we will be sure to share with her.
Our pets are GRAIN FREE as Max and Zoe have sensitivities.

If you want to send a gift certificate, our favorite shops are Petsmart and Tractor Supply.

If you want to DONATE, I volunteer for a charity called Celestial Farms. http://www.celestialfarms.org/ We are currently trying to improve the goat pasture and the barn's drainage. They do not currently have on-line donations set up (I need to fix this), but a check made out to them will certainly go to good works. Or you could send a truckload of gravel and a ditch witch rental...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Instead of posting my gift to duckfarts here, I made a big post about it with like 50 pictures over here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3688212

It has cat pictures!

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
BTW, I am away from the house until new years, something came up. The mail is being taken in by a very responsable young lad, the same one taking care of the cats. He is on the lookout for strange packages particularly.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
exHOLY poo poo

TWO BOXES of PISS?! I'm not worthy.

What a HAUL! There will be action shots tomorrow, but everyone is exhausted. The ceiling of our vacation condo fell in due to water damage, and we spent the holidays getting it repaired (we had planned to go there in a few weeks, but WHOOPS). The bunny came with us, despite it being a no pets condo, and she was successfully sneaky for two weeks. I was SUPER proud of her, she used her litter box like a champ and was very well behaved, only breaking a few things. The cats and mail was tended to by a neighbor kid that Stanley loved and Zoe even tolerated, but dumbcat Stan seemed to have missed me, and is now sitting on the numkeys on my laptop, trying to get two weeks of annoying in. Max stayed with a friend, and he was a GENTLEMAN. Oh, and the outdoor ferals missed me too. And I need to get back to my goat duties. I probably missed the livestock more then they noticed my absence.

So this is a well-deserved treat for the pets. Thank you so much, mystery PISSer who used their real name! The goats will probably get the Hay cubes, as Ella ignores them (tried that previously, who knows, maybe she'll like this kind), everything else is perfect. The puzzle treat ball will be used with the cats, as Stan needs exercise and whatever mental stimulation can be jammed into her fat annoying head. The new babies will be ignored for two months by Max (allowing them to age), then loved for the rest of his life. The low-cal rabbit treats look perfect for bribery. As do the GREENIES oh man Max is gonna flip.

I need to find Stan's dress from last year, she hated it so much her butt exploded. Great for photos though.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Ladies and gents, we are peak PISS. 100%. Well done everybody.

HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
I never did find out who my santa is. Oh well, everyone loves everything still. Max took to the gator baby quite quickly as well. The timothy cubes were attacked by a pig.

• Locked thread