Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you...

Yams Fan
- Shipping preference: No international
- A list of your participating pets with a short bio (please keep it under a paragraph), photos optional.
I have 2 female Boston Terriers: Pickles & Abby pictured below in time-out

Both are between 3-4yo and are highly affectionate and full of energy

- They both love toys, but they are very rough on them. Just look at this Kong Ballistic after literally less than 15min:

If buying them toys, please don't get anything stuffed/plush/weak because it won't last. Rubber toys are best since they bounce and cause the dogs to slide across the wood floors.

- No preference to store/website

- No specific requests

Since I have 2 dogs I have no issue giving to 2 people if I get 2 separate gifts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Yams Fan
My PISSee doesn't want a gift, but is getting one anyways :colbert:

You know you are :staredog:

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Yams Fan

lol they like just about anything but they do like those Mini SnawSomes.

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Yams Fan

Chaosfeather posted:

Thank you Santa! I wasn't expecting anything and you went out of your way and made my day! Her highness will be testing it out in her habitat in no time.

No problem, I know when you signed up you said you didn't want to receive a gift. But I didn't care and sent one anyways! :dukedog:

Didn't realize your snake was so big! That basking rock is waaaay too small for Sparky :smithcloud:

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Yams Fan

Chaosfeather posted:

When I went to work this morning I discovered that Sparky had half of herself in her log. She had managed to burrow a nice little cave under the basking rock, where her front half was situated at the time. Don't worry about it, it's just the right size to fit in her habitat without displacing anything and she seems to enjoy it. She's also old enough that I don't expect her to get much bigger (she's 16 and change). :toot:

I'll take a picture if she's still like that when I get home.

Well I'm glad she enjoys it! :yaycloud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Yams Fan
Finally getting around to posting pictures from being PISSed on for the first time!!!

I was quite surprised to see a card in my package! Now I feel bad about not making one for the PISSmas gift I sent :smithcloud:

Even more of a surprise was what was under the card!

It didn't take long for the girls to investigate

Of course Pickles has to be the first one to stick her head in there...

After Pickles took out the ball and promptly destroyed it, Abby finally got her chance to poke her head around!

This was an amazing PISSmas and I can't wait for 2015!!!

• Locked thread