Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windy
Feb 8, 2004

PISSMAS!!!

We can not do international this year. :(

Last year Darwin couldn't participate because I got him in December. This year he's ready for the fun :peanut:

He's a medium sized brat who just turned a year old so he's still really into chewing things apart. Soft toys for strong chewers are ok, as well as those that have no/very little poly-fill stuffing. Harder toys similar to those sold by Nylabone and JW Pets tend to last longer. Treats are ok but we stay away from grocery store brands (like beggin strips) and opt for ones with fewer ingredients to prevent dreaded dog farts. If you have a favorite brand and you really want him to have a go, feel free to send it along and he'll just get them in moderation. I apologize for anyone who loves to send fun outfits, but he has a hard time fitting into even large store-bought clothing because he's oddly shaped. But if you must send along humiliating clothes items I will make it work.

Eeyore and Silo are ready to go too!

They chew up everything, just like the dog. So if it's made of willow, grass, wood, etc, it will be destroyed with gusto. No lava(pumice?) rocks, salt licks, soft toys or alfalfa based treats/blocks please. Busybunny.com has some good items if you need ideas.

Cleo is just along for the ride.

She doesn't play with toys, or catnip, or lasers. Basically just eats and sleeps. She does eat Blue Buffalo treats or the natural chicken strips that are basically just freeze dried meat.

Pick one or pick all. No feelings will be hurt because I know it's hard to stay in budget! If you are lost for ideas gift cards for Pet Supplies Plus or PetSmart are cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

Note to our PISSer, it is very important that you address the box to my actual name. Some dumbass did a hit & run with our mailbox so now all our mail is being held at the post office until we can get the box replaced. Thank you!

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

I have a day off tomorrow so my goal is to wrap and send PISS gifts. They may have to go USPS since the closest UPS pack & ship closed for no reason :(

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

Darwin and Cleo were the recipients of a box full of PISS! Thanks mystery santa :) As soon as I get time I'll post pics, but I wanted to let you know it arrived safely.

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

Better late than never! The package arrived prior to christmas and these goods have all been put to use. I had opened the box first to make sure it wasn't something else that I was expecting, but since Darwin loves boxes, here he is in front of the tree :3:

Oh geez, what's in the box?!

Toys for meee!! (and Cleo too)

She refused to sit still so this is the best we get from the old lady

Thank you mystery santa :)

• Locked thread