Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

WOAH LAST MINUTE DARK HORSE UNDER THE WIRE

Shipping preference International

Participating pets
Delta
Sigma
Animal
Piranhas
Guppies
Destructo Sally & Rangefinder
(I will add photos and short bios later)

Favorites and hates
My pets are pretty easy to please. No allergies or dislikes, they enjoy all the typical stuff.

Favorite stores
We have a local Petland, Total Pet, WalMart, Target. Online, anything that has reasonable shipping to Canadian destinations.

Any specific requests
If you would like, I would love if you choose to donate to Heifer International instead of sending me material gifts. I choose this organization because I feel they are worthwhile, and I first learned about them from forums superstar Wren, who used to post in the cancer threads :h:

Do Not Send Anything is fine :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

RedTonic my dear friend :h:

A bee colony
A trio of rabbits
and a flock of chicks

This is.. amazing. ilu Reddy. You are generous and a great human being :3:

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

Suspect Bucket posted:

I never did find out who my santa is. Oh well, everyone loves everything still. Max took to the gator baby quite quickly as well. The timothy cubes were attacked by a pig.

It was MEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry I am bad and somehow missed your post ? I don't know what's up with that. Glad the animals enjoyed the stuff :3:

• Locked thread