Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga
It looks really bad,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

Axel Serenity posted:

Blizzard still p. much owns and I will be buying this or playing it via whatever method they allow for

Quoting postings from 2003.

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga
I don't get the reference.

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

blizzard does own though? Diablo is good fun after the patch. Star Craft 2 is best RTS on market. Hearthstone is fun for what it is. Unsure if wow is fun because I dont play mmo. Blizzard writes lovely stories but the game play is good.

Quit hating

Diablo is still worse than the first two games, saying its the best rts doesn't mean much as all rts games have been trash for years (it's inferior to a game that came out 16 years ago that it's the sequel to), I don't play card games so I can't comment on hearthstone, heroes of the storm is like LoL or Dota but dumber and worse. Like if you put out sequels and they're worse than the older games you aren't very good just sayin

Also diablo 2 had a good story

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

Powercrazy posted:

CTF loving sucks you idiot.

uh Tribes?

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

This game is going to be the tits, you dumb idiot haters.

BLizzard.

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

Sir John Feelgood posted:

I like Blizzard.

I was once 12, too.

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga
Your video game company tastes say different, buster

Lets! Get! Weird!