Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
The gameplay might be fun (something like a better version of Smite), but the art style looks like poo poo and it's F2P.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Aren't the Brink devs making Dirty Bomb?

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

SunAndSpring posted:

Slight hope for this, I guess.

It's Blizzard

Sorry :(

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Ibram Gaunt posted:

lol a friend of mine has spent the past 4 hours crying up a storm over how the female character design sucks cus they "dont have enough armor"

lmao

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Acting like inflate-a-butt isn't unique and never seen before :colbert:

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
McIntosh is a national treasure

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Characters only need to be different enough to be quickly identifiable by players. Anything more is completely irrelevant from a gameplay perspective.

Also lol at thinking videogames are oppressing people or will ever cause any social change, what a loser.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
I hope there's a quest which requires you to turn in cyber ape asses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

the thread in the blizzard forum we have... is filled with AIDS

It's really bad