Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Groin Sklunger
Scruntmera,
The Farm,
Tank Shock

Groin curses to himself as he wrestles with his hosed up tiny robotic hand, which is furiously trying to jerk off the gear stick. The Scruntmera sputters like a wet fart as it stalls out and grinds to a halt.

"Stap it! Stap it ya horny bastad!" Groin yells at his arm as he manages to wrestle it off the stick.

With his robo-arm now idly jerking off the air, Groin peers out of the front of the vehicle and notices several hummies grabbing rocket launches in the chapel.

"Awwwwww sheet..." he mutters, as he panics. Groin isn't very bright, but even his below average intelligence instantly realises that he is going to be the target of all those rockets very soon. His tiny little brain tries desperately to form some sort of defensive strategy. His brow furrows and veins begin to swell on his forehead.

His bionic eye shoots out a bright spark of electricity as he has an idea, a terrible idea.

"If we ram them hummies before they can ram us with rockets, then we'll be fine!" mutters Groin to himself.

He focuses as hard as possible, and grabs the wheel with his teeth, while restarting the engine with his single working arm. His robo hand continues to make jerking off motions at the rocketeers.

"Frr thh Slmmmm Sctrrrrrrr!" he yells with the steering wheel still in his mouth, and puts the tank into gear with his 'normal' hand.

Jekk pulls out his trusty old dismembered steering wheel from the drop pod, grabs a hold of it and attempts to join in with the battlecry, but instead throws up hideous black smokey vomit all over himself.

________

Ok I'm going to try and perform a Ram! full action directly into the chapel, aiming at the dudes with rocket launchers. I'm hoping this will at least scare them. Or maybe some rubble will be dislodged and fall on the tank, giving us some cover?

If I gently caress this very badly can I maybe use a fate point to slightly un-gently caress things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Pernicious Kreb, The Scruntmera

While perhaps this chimera's multilaser lacks the easy familiarity of his own personal tiny, hosed-up multilaser, Kreb can't help but feel overjoyed as the thunderous laserfire emanating from the turret over his head slices a number of healthy young farmhands into smouldering chunks on the chapel floor. In fact, the feeling of killing with such impunity from inside this metal box fills Kreb with a feeling of godlike power and invulnerability.

He'd once planned to make himself an impenetrable suit of armour from the ceramite sewer-pipes of the aristocracy back home, but when he tried to crawl inside one to check the sizing his freakish little head became stuck fast, and he had to wait until the Earl had a particularly heavy dinner of exotic, spicy food for enough pressure to build up to send him shooting out like a hideous, off-green cork.

Compared with that, sitting in the Chimera is practically intoxicating, although only in the metaphorical sense as there probably isn't enough room left in Kreb's polluted blood for any more tox.

So when Kreb sights the PDF nerds and their ugly leader pulling out rocket launchers, the one thing that could potentially put a dent in Kreb's new home, he becomes more than a little upset. He vomits thrice in rage, befouling the interior, then swings the turret round to blow the mutants all to hell. The bad mutants, that is. Not the good mutants.

Kreb is firing into the PDF squad, and thankfully the tank stalled this round so we're still still, so half aim action, full auto burst, BS 50 +10 -10, I rolled 41 so one degree of success from not failing, then one from lasgun barrage, 2 hits at 2d10+10 damage each, I rolled 27 and 28 on damage. Pen 2 if that is applicable at all.

Here are my rolls, ignore the most recent one, I can't add up and thought I got 3 hits

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Grimply, next to a window of the red house, in the zone

Grimply peers through his scope at the weird demon humie. The crafty facker tries to scurry away to some cover, but Grimply's eagle eyes do not lose track of it. Which is quite the feat, if you consider all the explosions, laser blasts, smoke, and the shower of sticky gibs that washed over him when the mad humies got turned into a red mist mid charge. In some dark part of his brain, he reluctantly comes to terms with the thought that he may has to clean himself when this is over. But presently, Grimply sees the demon humie rear its head, and shoots it square in the mouth. The recoil of his rifle knocks the scope against his eye, and his vision is impaired for a moment so he can't see what his shot accomplished. But while cursing about his watery eye, Grimply's good eye notices some humies near the big demon with large metal tubes.

"Fack! These gits 'ave rokkits!"

Grimply drops the ground, clutches his holy book and mutters "Tha scruntfather protects?"

-----------------
Full turn action for a called shot to the Jellystealers head

6 vs [85(45+10+10+10+10)] holy gently caress my rolls are on fire (I assume the stealer is in short range, of not reduce by -10)

Damage to the head 21+3 Energy

"Ol' Scrunt Eye" Energy Sniper Rifle(Longlas - Basic/ 150m / s/-/- / 1d10+3E / pen1 / clip 40 / full round reload / Accurate, Reliable, Felling)

Also lol at quick scruntin while my family arrives for dinner and presents

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Scurrilous Scruntson
Scruntmera - Outside the Weird Alien Orgy-Church

The technoscrunt cackles like a madman as he sees the squad he was aiming for scythed down like wheat before a thresher, an analogy completely lost on Scurrilous who neither knew what wheat nor a thresher was. But he does enjoy the feeling of watching multiple lives snuffed out in an instant. It makes him feel like... God.

The blast he takes to the chest seconds later snaps him back to reality, though. His armor and the ham radio he had implanted in his chest take the brunt of it but he'll be hacking up blood for a good little while.

"Ya fackin' turd-squattin' dong-danglers! Give it yer A game next time!" He spits in defiance. He grabs the stormgun again but before he can exact his revenge in a the form of dozens of bullets he feels the vehicle lurch sickeningly. A sense of dread fills his heart (or perhaps it was hydraulic fluid filling his heart, who knows?).

"Groin...?" He asks anxiously as the Scruntmera picks up speed.

"GROIN?!" He pleas again. But his words fall on deaf ears as the APC picks up more and more speed.

"Nae, nae, nae, nae, NAAAAAAAAE!" Each protest is accompanied with a short blast of gunfire at the rocket squad. Scurrilous doesn't wait to see if he hits, instead ducking down into the shielded turret with Kreb, landing in a pile of the scrunt's horrid vomit.

"I hate all ya' fackers..."

Half-Action to do a Semi-Auto Burst at the Genestealer's squad. BS 38 vs 13, 2 degrees of success (and another from Fluid-Action but that doesn't matter) so that's 2 hits, doubled to 4 from the Storm quality. 4 DoS, 1 passing, 2 additional, and 1 Fluid-Action, for a total of 6 hits.

Damage: 6, 7, 11, 5, 4, 9

Then my remaining Half-Action to move into cover inside the turret or the Chimera proper if there's no room there.

Wounds Taken: 5
Wounds Remaining: 7
Stormgun Clip: 34/60

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Dec 24, 2014

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Grumb Slanger, exposed

"Yeeee-haw! When ye get to hell, tell 'im Grumb Slanger sent ya!" Grumb shouts maniacally at squad two as they drop like flies. He prays nobody notices he hadn't managed to hit any of them. He turns his attention to the other humans as they begin to ready a salvo of anti-tank fire. Never letting his finger off the trigger, he directs Betsy's fury at the central mass of dangerous rocket men. This time his bullets find purchase as he observes the satisfying yelps of enemy combatants. Insecurely, Grumb thinks to himself Yeah, that'll show 'em. I'm good at bullets. I'm tha best around.

Grumb's celebration is cut short when he suddenly notices the chimera isn't providing him cover anymore! It's begun an aggressive advance on the building. Thas the spirit Groin! Grumb thinks to himself as he begins to run after them. "C'mon Murdelia! They's leaving us be'ind! 'Ay Groin! Groin, wait fer meeeeee!"

------------------------------------------
One half-action to unload a full auto burst on the PDF squad
BS 40 + 10 Short Range -10 Full Auto Burst = 40. I rolled a 5. 4 degrees of success!

For damage, d10+4 = 6, 7, 5, 9

One half-action to scramble after the chimera a few meters.

edit: wait, is this 3 or 4? I get one success for passing, and then an additional one for every ten I passed by? I can never remember.

Ignite Memories fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Dec 24, 2014

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
Outside the Red Building

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC-T0rC6m7I

Urok ducks as geysers of flame and debris shoot out the window. The scrunts near the Chimera open fire and vaproising beams snap through the air. Pained shouts echo from the structure as las fire whines over his head into the building. Urok breaks into a charge, angling himself for the squad of farm hands while doing his best to keep some cover between himself and the cursed Xenos. No prayer leaves his lips as he is lost in anticipation of the coming melee. He commands any divinities listening to this hosed up little scrunt to bless his bloodshed, sparing no thought that any may refuse. He's hit by a wall of inhuman, xenos stink, and the smell of death as he accelerates toward the squad. The stench of charred meat mingles with the coppery, sweet scent of blood and shouts rise from deeper in the building as his Shock Gloves spark to life, lightning dancing around his fists.

Charge Farm Handsquad
Cover and Support Me
Fate roll my poo poo to make it work if you need to

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Gumbo Bulge, outside chimera.

With a honk and a mechanical smoke belch the chimera careens away and Gumbo finds himself stood in the open yard, gunfire blazing all around him.

Gumbo clutches his grenade, hikes up his filthy trousers, and dashes toward the nearest cover that is unlikely to drive off without warning.

Full move run toward the main building hopefully into cover beside one of the windows.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

For Every Point Of Damage The Ramming Vehicle Inflicts It Moves Its Target 1 Metre
The Chapel
The Farm
Malbrathia-3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAnszPv4XMQ

Urok makes an entrance.

He lashes out blindly in all directions. The hybrid leader of Squad 1 dodges out of his path easily enough, but one of his peons is less lucky. The man goes down hard, air hissing from his splintered ribcage.

OOC: two attacks, one connected, one wounded. Squad 1 down to strength 4

Scurrilous blazes away again with his rickety ersatz-machinegun, but it turns out trained soldiers in cover are harder targets than farmers in the open. Bullets spackle off crates and flak armour alike, and only a single soldier goes down, blood streaming from his ruined shoulder. Still, the boxes the humans are cowering behind look a bit more ragged, and likely provide a bit less in the way of protection now.

wrap it up scruntailures almost all your shots hit body/legs and thus were absorbed by cover. You killed a mans. You got someone in the face but he soaked all the damage. Welp. I suggest More Gun.

Kreb, on the other hand, blazes away again with his hi-tech fusion-powered laser blaster. Similar results ensue, although as the weapon heats up he fails to account for the corresponding dispersion of fire. Only two humans fall, bright red beams of coruscating energy punching straight through their cover and armour. There is a sharp krak as a crate of powerpacks detonates, but no-one is harmed.

Kreb hits twice, kills twice. The cover continues to take a pounding.

Grimply grins smugly as he lines up the perfect shot on the 'orrible Xenos monster. The red dot from his scope plays against its skull as he points it right at its beady little eye! The beady little eye that, it turns out, is swivelling in the direction of Grimply as he exhales and depresses the trigger stud. Quicker than the eye can follow, the alien snaps its head back and across to avoid the sniper's ministrations. Some sixth sense has already seen Grimply adjust his aim, though - he doesn't catch the beast in its unprotected eye socket, but he glances it across the forehead. There's very little in the way of lasting damage done, but by way of consolation the scorch mark looks uncannily like a dick.

Genestealers can dodge, dude. Moreover, they're extremely good at it. Sorry. However, it didn't feel right throwing away eight full degrees of success on a snipe, so as a judgement call I swapped out dodge DoSs and snipe DoSs on a one-for-one basis and you managed to scrape through and hit it, albeit with no bonus. You did a single wound and scored a big dick mark on its head.

Murdelia blithely fires away from the middle of the road, not caring about cover or self-preservation after her previous brush with death. Two more PDF troopers fall, one with their arm flayed to the bone by flensing lasfire, the other collapsing to a lucky shot that punched straight through his cover and flak armour to hit him right in the lucky Severan denarii he carries over his heart. It is driven, molten, into his chest. His death is not quick.

Weak shot to the leg (cover soak), strong shot to the chest (just barely wounded), medium shot to the arm (wounded), two more down!

Grumb joins her in this dangerous pastime. Possibly in some attempt to impress the lady scrunt, Grumb decides that arm shots are the way to go. His weapon bucks and sputters but he masterfully brings it under control, lazily hosing streams of high-calibre rounds across the now splintered and wrecked ammunition crates. He is rewarded by the sight of two pleasingly impressive fountains of blood and cries of pain, and their cover is now thoroughly hosed.

Arms, arms, arms! Two left arms have been shot off!

Gumbo dashes into a flanking position. The melee is swirling somewhat, but once he catches his breath he remains confident that he could lob a grenade over it with practically minimal chance of hurting Urok. Admittedly, Urok is likely to be beaten to death in quite short order by the five angry creatures he's just attacked, but at least it won't be friendly fire.

Groin goes lateral. Figures dance in front of his robot eye, about krak `rocket launchers and plasteel-equivalent penetration and the ablative absorbtion of rockcrete and all sorts of unfamiliar stuff. He glances down to see his robotic arm has released the Chimera's handbrake before giving him a thumbs-up, and his robot leg has punched the gas pedal before he can collect himself long enough to retrieve his fleshy hand from the gearstick. Where did he get these implants, anyway? Who from? The tank lurches forwards, accelerating wildly, and careens straight through the wall. Groin's forehead bounces off the horn once or twice.

Groin aces the Operate test and fucks the living poo poo out of the wall. It seems that rules as written you can basically happily drive a Chimera through civilian houses all day long? That's fine.

Chimera will benefit from cover for incoming fire at the cost of needing to reverse and re-manoeuvre if you want to ram the genestealeravener.

The alien beast hisses in annoyance. Perhaps it doesn't like having its walls ruined, or maybe it's still sore about the dick on its forehead, but its hiss is echoed by the twin hisses of two rockets being fired at an extremely close-range target. Incredibly, even at this range one of the PDF troopers manages to gently caress up his shot - the sudden inrush of a large armoured personnel carrier that has just butchered about twenty men will probably put the wind up anyone. The missile streaks into the ceiling, and there is a muffled "CRUMP". It seems it didn't hit anything vital to the abused building's superstructure.

The other missile strikes true, although its impact is lessened slightly by the rockcrete barricade. Very little structural damage is done to the Chimera, although by a fluke the hypervelocity stream of liquid metal strikes a part of the hull that Scurrilous didn't quite weld shut. The rocketeers drop their spent tubes and grab for replacements as things start getting nasty.

Wellcume 2 Krakzone. Krak missiles do righteous fury against vehicles on a 9 or 10, and that krak missile rolls three dice for damage. Guess what two of them were!

The Chimera lurches horribly. Scurrilous is bounced around inside the crew compartment but lands on his face, unharmed. The missile remnant goes tearing through a multilaser battery, discharging a considerable current straight into Kreb as it detonates! The scrunt is wounded, but still alive.

Kreb takes ten damage to the chest, reduced by toughness and armour. You also take one fatigue, meaning -10 to all rolls until you can rest.

Worryingly, as the rest of the PDF open fire on the footslogger scrunts to little avail, the horrible Xenos beast at the altar looses a flurry of darts at Grimply from slits in its body. The sniper isn't hit by any of them, although he can see the wooden windowframe start to smoke and corrode where they've impacted.

bad rolls bad rolls, bad rolls bad rolls

The farmhands are possibly a little intimidated by the foulsmelling wildcat that appears to have attacked them, and none of them manage to land a blow on the hissing, raving scrunt. Their hybrid leader is made of sterner stuff and slashes at Urok with a single clawed hand, but the scrunt dodges easily, leering.

bad rolls bad rolls, bad rolls bad rolls

-------------------

Greetings. People died, and Kreb got electrocuted. Urok might not actually get the poo poo kicked out of him next round, I rolled really badly for squad one and they'll have to do a fair amount of damage to get through his toughness and armour with bayonets.

The Chimera's pretty banged up and there's more missiles to go. If they hit you in the turret then cover won't help and you'll probably take a nasty whack. If they hit you on the hull or tracks cover will help and you'll probably take a mild whack. Scrunts firing from the Chimera are at -20 to hit, I think. Groin can plow through the back of the building if he wants but it is very close to the farm's curtain wall which will stop a Chimera in its tracks.

Any weapons fire from the Chimera will take -20 to hit as it's going at top speed.

Inexplicable Humblebrag fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jan 1, 2015

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
Inside the Red Building

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElFDlShmOng&t=5s

Smoke and flame pour from the structures battered bones. No wind penetrates the red building as Scrunts, Xenos and Humans trade fire. The Chimera bursts through the outer wall, thunderously creating a new entrance. Great plumes of smoke and debris choke the air inside as Groin guides the Chimera through the interior of the building. Urok catches the launch of two rockets out of the corner of his scrunty eyes, and fire washes against the Chimera, spilling liquid-like over its armor. The detonation in such a confined space is ear-shatteringly loud, followed by an artificial silence as Urok’s eardrums are nearly perforated.

Streaked with grime and gore, Urok charges forward with all the strength he can muster, muscles fueled by anger and the adrenal high of combat. Urok meets the squad of farm hands. Spittle flies from his mouth as he lashes out, missing the first. The second goes down as Urok’s illuminated fists smash into the farmhands torso, live current searing into his skin. Smoking flesh and streaming fluids fly in ragged gobs as the body crumples. A hiss of bubbling blood rises from the Shock Gloves as they are dragged free of the downed farmhands collapsed ribcage with a wet pop.

“….Blood......” Urok breathes in ecstasy

He sparks his shock gloves and attacks again

Half Action Aim/ Standard Attack
43 (WS) + 10 (Aim) + 10 (SA)- 10 (Two-Weapon)= 53
My Rollof 15
Hit to the Body with 3 Degrees of Success
Roll 1d10 for Damage at a My Roll 9.
9 (Roll) + 4 (Str bonus with 40 Str) = 13

Other fist
Roll 1d10 for damage at a My Roll 7
7(roll) + 4 (Str) = 11

Let me know if I hosed anything up

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Jan 2, 2015

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Waroduce how are you attacking. Combat actions are here but as you're in melee most of them won't be applicable. Bread-and-butter melee actions for you would include:

Half action aim/standard attack at WS + 10 (aim) + 10 (standard attack) - 10 (two-weapon)
All-out attack at WS + 30 (AAA) - 10 (two-weapon) with no possibility of you using Dodge until your next turn
Half action aim/guarded attack at WS + 10 (aim) - 10 (guarded) - 10 (two-weapon) with a +10 Dodge bonus until next turn

and of course you can single-fist the above instead to get a single attack with no two-weapon penalty

pls pick and rol dise

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Pernicious Kreb, Riding the Lightning

The righteous bolt of electricity loosed into what Kreb passes for a chest is fortunately (for Kreb at least) mostly blocked by a combination of stolen beard hair, stolen shoulder plate and the resilience born of being disgusting. Nevertheless, Kreb does not feel so good. He's been hit with shock batons before, and this was far worse. It's a small blessing that all the explosive chemicals he'd ingested earlier (from some grenades he'd mistaken for eggs) had been puked up in rage, or else that jolt might have set him off like a blight bomb.

Through woozy eyes Kreb peers down the sight of the multilaser, and prepares to fire back. He aims for the squad of bastards who poo poo him up so badly and unleashes hell.

Kreb aims and fires at the PDF squad. BS 50 +10 -10 -10 = 40, I rolled 77. RIP.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Scurrilous Scruntson
Scruntmera - Inside the Weird Alien Church Orgy

"Groin, I truly, truly hate yeh. From the bottom o' me diesel generator." Scurrilous yells over the deafining ringing in his ears after the rocket attacks. But there is no time to throttle the cybernetic butthole like he wanted, his beloved APC needs defending! Pulling out his beloved beamy-blaster, and grabbing his backup rifle with his mechandrite, he awkwardly turns it vertical and crams it into one of the firing ports. Doing his best to aim it at the assholes shooting rockets he unleashes a fusillade of ruby red bolts.

Half-Action to ready my scrunty las-blaster and my autogun another Half-Action to make a Standard Attack at the Yeestealer's squad. BS 58 (38+10 Close Range+10 Standard Attack+20 Twin-Linked-20 Chimera Moved) vs 20. 5 4 DoS for 2 hits.

Damage: 14 (Righteous Fury!), 9

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jan 2, 2015

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Murdelia Skurvy
Standing in the middle of a road screaming and gesticulating

Fire pours into the enemy from the inhuman invaders, and their slightly less monstrous foes are suitably splattered and vaporised. Murdelia chuckles coarsely as they writhe and burn, imagining their souls soaring to the Scruntfather, only to be rebuffed with a slurred "Ye not be a Scrunt, now fack off ya cobs! The ones with the rocket tubes are still up though, and their big boss is looking meaner than ever. This calls for decisive, surgically-accurate action. Additional recaf sachets are consumed. A crude nod is exchanged with Grumb.

Arcane chemicals course through her crusty veins, carrying pure energy to the various tissues and organs that fill this particular scrunt. The Scruntmera grinds and lurches past, plowing through the wall of the building. Screams, fire, and explosions continue to propagate.

The path is clear.

Murdelia places one foot in front of the other, then puts the other in front of one, and repeats until she is moving forward, fast! She weaves slightly as she goes, dodging the shadowy figures which have suddenly erupted from the ground and started screaming ancient, lewd poetry at her.

"Tha Sister of Merciful Healin's here so take a seat an' place yer wallet in tha collection dish!" she screams at nobody as a particularly vivid memory of her time at the Schmutzigbergen Medicalish Crematorium rises, "All serv'ces rendered are final! No refunds!"

The stress of running and shouting at the same time is too much and she vomits a hideous rainbow which zigzags away into the sky. In retrospect, it probably wasn't recaf powder inside those unmarked packets, but what's done is done and the cloud of exhaust and dust left behind by the Scruntmera is a homely, comforting miasma to lurk in.

A certain crystal dissolves and Murdelia plunges into an entirely new experience as she hits the targeted bit of cover. "Arnika! Tha purglaplex's flankin us! Coverin fire!" The excitable assistant begins firing the autogun randomly around the room, trying to find the invisible predator, but the magazine is already empty.

Murdelia uses Run and Sprint to bolt across the battlefield, taking cover around the corner of the interior wall behind the Scruntmera.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Grimply, next to a sizzling window

Grimply is confused by the frizzling sounds coming from the window above him, and when he looks up, he's greeted by shower of wooden splinters. They slowly trickle down on his face, and since he's still covered in humie gore, they stick and give it another layer of coating. The dreaded thought of needing to clean himself becomes even more prevalent.

"Tha fack is goin' on 'ere?" he wonders, and hefts his rifle over the window frame again.

With a quick flip of the zoom wheel, he centers on the demon humie to check what his shot accomplished. But to his anger, the demon seems to be fine, aside from a little penis shaped mark on his head. This demon must be protected by some strong magic! How could it stand up to the fury of the scruntfather otherwise? But Grimply doesn't really have the time to follow that thought, because his attention shifts as the scruntmera barrels through the wall, and a shower of rockcrete and rockits dominate his field of view.

"That's tha way tha go Groin! Smash da humies in the name of tha scruntfather!"

But Grimply's excitement gets cut short, when he sees the rockit humies grab more rockits and aim them at the scruntmera. He also told Flet to stay in the wheelybox before this whole thing started! As weird and hosed up as that little scrunt is, he's Grimply's weird and hosed up little scrunt.

"Oh 'oly scruntfather, thee aret in tha Slam Sector, give me tha might to save me flock!

-----------------------------------------
Half turn aim and a shot on the PDF squad with the hope to kill a rockit humie

36 vs 95 ( 45+10+10+10+10+10)

25+3 Energy

Curse the yeestealer for being dodgy, such nice shots wasted on mooks

"Ol' Scrunt Eye" Energy Sniper Rifle(Longlas - Basic/ 150m / s/-/- / 1d10+3E / pen1 / clip 40 / full round reload / Accurate, Reliable, Felling(1))

Tin Tim fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Jan 2, 2015

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Grimply, not that it particularly matters with so many DoS, but could you gimme a breakdown of your bonuses for that shot? Like Scurrilous'

Scurrilous, not that it matters with that weapon, but how're you getting 5 DoS there? Looks like 4 to me - 1 DoS for the pass, then additional ones at 48, 38, 28.

Kreb you can fate-point that attack roll if you want. It's not like you need your points for anything else if you're in the turret, as the only thing that'll hurt you are crew criticals and vehicle destruction, neither of which you can really dodge. You can still burn points to survive even if you've spent them all. Alternatively you can keep a point handy if you fear being dragged out and tentacled by the alien.

Murdelia I guess you ran places. Incidentally if any scrunt is able to do an autopsy on dudes that have been killed, you are likely to be that scrunt.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

scalded schlong posted:

Grimply, not that it particularly matters with so many DoS, but could you gimme a breakdown of your bonuses for that shot?

45 base

+10 from single shot action

+10 from half turn aim

+10 from accurate

+10 from my red dot

+10 from short range

It's kinda broken but I think that's right

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Groin Sklunger
The Farm,
Ground Zero

The Scruntmera trembles from the trauma of the rocket attack, and ramming through a solid wall. A random control panel on the cockpit wall explodes sparks everywhere, almost as if the panel had been purposefully designed to explode under the slightest stress. Groin vaguely notices Scurrilous yelling something from inside the vehicle, probably some encouraging battle-cries or helpful advice.

Groin squints his good eye and peers out of the front window, in an effort to locate the rocketeers. He sees them reloading their rocket launchers.

"Fek fek fek fek fek..." he grumbles nervously, while putting the tank into reverse.

"Again, again!" yells Jekk excitedly, still clutching his pretend steering wheel.

"Good idea lad..." Groin smiles a hosed up toothy grin at his comrade, while clutching his not pretend steering wheel.

The Scruntmera begins juddering horribly backwards through the mess it made on the way in, the rear hatch grinding and scrapping against the rubble.

______

Ok so I want to try and perform an Evasive Manoeuvre while reversing back out the hole we made on the way in, so I can ram another section of the wall next turn.

Maybe wanna get out the way if you're behind me...

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Gumbo Bulge, hiding by a wall.

Gumbo slides/skids/faceplants into cover at the building wall, then peeks inside. He sees two groups of soldiers firing wildly, but his tiny eyes fixate on a slightly blurry figure - some sort of beautiful alien maiden.

He stares for a few moments at the fuzzy but enchanting siren, but his reverie is broken by a strange combination of yelp, grunt and howl of rage.

"Urok?"

It is indeed his friend, valiantly struggling against a gang of hosed up human freaks.

"Hole on lad!" he shouts, "Ahm comin for ya!"

Without looking down he revs his chainsword - and in doing so discovers he is actually still holding a grenade. His squat little fingers catch on something and there is a tinkling sound that you wouldn't think he would hear in a firefight. Perhaps living for years with tiny eyes has made his other senses more acute.

He throws the grenade as best he can and then slams his fat hands over his ears.

Half action aim (if possible with a grenade), half action to throw a frag grenade at the dudes attacking Urok. If aiming isn't possible with a grenade (I don't have my book with me), use the spare action to ready chainsword.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Objects In Rear View Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
The Chapel
The Farm
Malbrathia-3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJmdrAgdvvA

Urok smashes two more farmers to the ground, spasming like frogs legs. He pounds his chest and roars like a small, smelly gorilla, and immediately realises that he's wearing electrically charged gloves. The capacitors are still at low ebb, though, so he just ends up feeling a slight tickle. He crashes his gloves together again to restart the charging process.

Two dead. It seems that after all the back and forth in the recruitment thread about how to do combat I never got round to actually saying each attack has its own roll in two weapon combat. Two weapons, two rolls. So do two rolls in future if you're doing two attacks. Give the two-weapon-fighting page a read, too.

Scurrilous unleashes hell from his strange, sparking lasgun array, jamming it across two fire ports. He can't see what he's doing, but better to be lucky than good - it seems a loose wire has shortcircuited three of the component lasguns, as they all discharge their energy down a single barrel. It catches an unlucky PDF trooper in the forehead, making his head explode like an overripe watermelon. Assuming the watermelon was made to explode somehow, I mean. They don't just go off. The remaining beam has less than a full charge, and, after piercing through the splintered crates and chestplate, only has enough power remaining to wind its target.

One dead PDF. Gotta kill the mooks before the rocketeers, though, unless you called-shot them!

Kreb is still a bit woozy from the sudden electrocution, as one would expect, but that doesn't stop him blazing away with the still-functional multilaser. Unfortunately, in his disorientation he gets a bit confused and once the smoke has cleared it turns out he's simply gunned down some of the cowering, bound, un-molested farmhands that were being offered up to the Xenos beast. Well, gently caress it, they still count as kills.

No actual gameplay effects from this. There'll still be some left over after combat and they won't have interaction pluses or minuses because of this.

Grimply, with that worrying religious affinity for all things penile, snaps off a shot at centre mass at a cowering PDF trooper. The man moves at exactly the wrong moment and ends up with a perfect nutshot. His pelvis detonates in a flash of energy, and he dies almost instantly.

Legshot! Still kills! The only members of the PDF squad left are two rocketeers and the alien

Murdelia spasms with chemical energy, scampers over the rubble into the building, and flattens herself against the wall as the Chimera piloted by Groin thunders past her in reverse.

Unmodified +0 Agility or Strength test to grab on if you want, your choice. Free action; moving inside the Chimera will be a half action but will not warrant a test despite the fact Groin's swerving around madly in an evasive fashion.

Grumb plants his feet squarely on the road and lets rip. He also opens up with his heavy stubber, focusing on making the weirdos in front of him keep their heads down. Bullets pang and spang off the Chimera's side armour as he blazes away in a cone of destruction; the Xenos beast roars defiance and is seemingly unfazed, as the two rocketeers cower at its feet. Amazingly, a lucky ricochet bounces off the statue and splats right into the nape of a PDF trooper's neck, killing him instantly.

Suppressing fire at -20 BS to see if you actually hit anything; rolled a 9. Location; rolled a 7. Alien WP test to see if it cares about suppressing fire; rolled a 6. Yes, this was a d100. PDF cower in terror though, failing their willpower roll by an amazing seven degrees. One rocketeer left

Gumbo narrows his eyes even further, and headbutts the glass out of the windowframe. Attempting to avoid catching Urok in the blast of his grenade, he overcompensates thoroughly. Thankfully it bounces back off the stairs and catches a farmhand, who had strayed from the melee to line up a shot on Urok, in a blast of flame.

A miss! A scatter back! As per Grimply grenade earlier in the fight I'm not giving you the bonus Formation damage for a miss, but you still killed one mans. You have two hands so remind me what's currently in your other hand, as you may wish to use it for combat presently.

The xenos beast is displeased by current events. Previously it had servants, and now some dicks in a tank have come and killed them all. Cowards! In their metal box! It barges out of cover, slithering at top speed, determined to take your metal box away from you! Behind it, the lone rocketeer cowers in cover, hands groping for another rocket launcher. The alien barrels out of the chapel double doors, weaving sinuously, effortlessly out of the blast of Urok's grenade trap.

Genestealer slithers. This is a Run action, so -20 to hit it, on top of its two dodges per turn. Enjoy :q: E: except it has used a dodge! It now has one dodge remaining this turn!

Basically the squad can't shoot for poo poo thanks to suppressing fire so the genestealer has made an executive decision to go its own way. The remaining rocketeer is at -20 to all tests due to this and can only take half an action each round, but isn't a formation anymore. He is a regular dude who has just Readied another missile launcher.

The alien hybrid again slashes at Urok with a venomous claw, but the scrunt dodges out of the way with ease. Its sole remaining farmhand, a squad no more, has considerably more success, beaning Urok right on the nose with the butt of his lasgun. The scrunt doesn't even notice.

Fucks sake. 22 for the hybrid is a solid hit; Urok dodges with a 3. The farmer hits on a 3, and rolls a 1 for location :psyduck: and a further 1 for damage.

THE MAP

---------------------

Pls continue to scrunt. The rocketeer is, possibly, a non-issue at this point unless he can regain his wits - that's an automatic willpower check at the end of each round, unmodified, as there's no actual source of fear - because he can't aim and he's got serious attack penalties.

The genestealer is probably more of a pressing issue. But hey, it's out of cover!! And you killed off all the formations, just their leaders to go!

e:

SHOTS FROM THE CHIMERA ARE AT -10 TO HIT DUE TO MOVING TACTICAL SPEED LAST TURN

Inexplicable Humblebrag fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Jan 7, 2015

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Groin Sklunger
The Farm,
Scruntmera,

The Scruntmera slowly and painfully backs out of the building, the rear hatch continues to grind and scrape against the rubble making a noise like nails on a chalkboard; meanwhile all around the vehicle Scrunts are busy blasting, punching, yelling and generally just having a good time.

"Heh, looks like we got dis lil fella!" Groin gloats.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........

Groin slams on the breaks and his body freezes. "Fukkwasthat...?" he whispers to Jekk.

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

A horrible giant figure darts past Groin's view, to somewhere near the side of the chimera where Groin can't see.

"Clever girl..." mutters Groin as his robo-arm reaches for the rear door hatch button and closes it, while the rest of his body continues to remain frozen. Jekk silently hands him a fire grenade.

Half action to close the rear hatch, don't want that thing getting inside! Another half action to ready a fire grenade.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Grumb Slanger, courtyard area

Grumb gapes in amazement at the terrifying switftness of the genestealer's stride, staring slack-jawed as he blazes away absentmindedly at the PDF troopers. When he sees the genestealer lunge for the chimera, however, he knows he has to take action. One look at those burly digging claws tells Grumb it's got nefarious designs, and they couldn't afford to lose their ride now. Not in this shitheap town. He swallows the lump in his throat and adjusts his course to intercept it. What is that horrible thing, he wonders, and how does it feel about lead? Like with most things, Grumb figures there's only one way to find out.

He swivels hastily, bouncing another handful of slugs off the chimera's hull as he turns to face the monster. Its horrible tentacled maw instills a deep fear in Grumb - its glistening eyes twinkle like those of the hep-rats that haunt his dreams so persistently. Despite himself, Grumb covers his face with his hand, one frightened eye peering through his fingers as he fires erratically into the dirt.

----------------
Move action a few meters northeast to get a clear shot at the genestealer

Attack action to unload a full auto burst on the genestealer vs BS 40 + 10 Short Range -10 Full Auto Burst -20 Running Target = target number 20. I rolled 49 - 3 degrees of failure.

Ignite Memories fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Jan 6, 2015

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Murdelia Skurvy
Standing in a pile of rubble

Murdelia breathes in a heady dose of oily smoke and screaming cinders from the Scruntmera exhaust as it blasts by. Between the unusually dense 'air' and the brief period of moderately intense physical activity, the scruntess enters a slightly oxygen-deprived state often sought after by bored scruntlings, usually through pulling plastic bags over their heads, huffing glue or simply choking themselves while scrunsturbating. It is in this slightly blurry, dim state of mind that Murdelia leans around the wall to look for a target, only to witness the hosed-up human monster thing yeeing past. Totally ignoring her, which was good... but the Scruntmera! It was after the goods!

"RIP in pieces" she quips cleverly, while waving the barrel of her laser in its direction.

Murdelia takes Aim and Semi-Auto Burst as Half Actions, aiming at the Yeestealer. BS 40 + 10 Aim + 0 Semi-Auto + 10 Short Range - 20 Running Target = 40. I rolled 46.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok

Wisps of smoke rise from the charred bodies.Blood and tissue slowly seep from the burnt corpses on the floor, splattering around Urok and the Alien Hybrid as they trade blows.   Urok contorts like a retarded, seizing monkey, dodging the Hybrids envenomed claw, but takes a glancing shot to the nose. No worse for the wear, he figures taking out the biggest motherfucker closest to him is the best plan of action right now. He shakes his fist, current coursing through his gloves, as he lashes out at the cursed Hybrid with everything he's got.

All Out Attack

Fist One
43 (WS) + 30 (All Out)  - 10 (Two Weapon) = 63
VS My Roll = 14
Hit (don't have book cant say where) with 4 degrees of success
Roll 1d10 for Damage  My Roll of 8
8 (Roll) + 4 (Str)= 12

Fist Two
43 (WS) + 30 (All Out)  - 10 (Two Weapon) = 63
VS My Roll = 1
Hit (don't have book cant say where) with 6 degrees of success
Roll 1d10 for Damage  My Roll of 10
10 (Roll) + 4 (Str)= 14

The dice smile upon my noob fits. I feel like I'm going to critically fail everything at an important juncture soon.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Scurrilous Scruntson
Scruntmera - Inside the Weird Alien Church Orgy

Scurrilous curses as another douchebag gets in between him and murdering one of those rocket assholes. Sure, watching another tall, handsome human's head burst like a grape put in SCR-417's chest'o'wave but his precious vehicle was still in danger. He quickly throws away his beamy-blasta, the weapon caught dutifully mid-air in his robot's claw, and he grabs his rifle from his servo arm and aims down the barrel at another rocket-oval office.

Before he can fire though Groin slams the vehicle in reverse with a deafening screech of protesting transmission gears and roaring engine.

"Yeh!" Scurr yelps happily as the Chimera moves out of line-of-sight of the rocketeers. That is until he sees the foul xeno slither out the front door NS beautifully dives between explosions from a carefully laid as if it were from a pict-recorder drama directed by Michaelos Bayton. An instant after it lands the technoscrunt swears the alien beast locks eyes with him before starting a charge towards the APC!

"NaynaynaynaynaynayNAYNAYNAY!!! GROIN! KEEP DRINGING YEH DUMBFUCK!" as he lines up a shot and fires a quick burst, but the swaying vehicle makes it hard to aim. Cursing as the first salvo goes wide he aims back again and fires another trio of shots aimed right for center mass.

Autogun readied from last turn, I take a Half-Action to Aim and then a Half-Action to Semi-Auto Attack: BS 48 (38 base +10 Aim +10 Close Range -10 Chimera Move) vs 78 but I'll use a Fate Point for a Reroll: 4! For 5 DoS and 3 Hits.

Damage: 9, 13 (Fury!), 5

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Jan 6, 2015

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Pernicious Kreb, Scruntmera

Kreb hates missing. It means something that should be dead is not dead. A violation of the natural order, as perceived by Kreb. Things that aren't Kreb are killed by things that are Kreb. So it is, so it always has been. The universe must be set back in order. Kreb takes aim and fires.

BS 50 + 10 aim +10 short range -10 moving chimera -10 fatigue -20 running yeestealer = 30. I rolled a 16

16 is 10 below my check, so 1 degree of success for winning, 1 for lasgun barrage, 1 for the 10 below so 3 hits.

For damage I rolled 20, 18, 15

Rolls here

juggalo baby coffin fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Jan 7, 2015

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

Kreb takes ten damage to the chest, reduced by toughness and armour. You also take one fatigue, meaning -10 to all rolls until you can rest.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Grimply, next to a sizzling window

Grimply is relived when the wheelybox escapes the humie rockits, but is worried again when he sees the demon humie charge after it! However he cannot track it through his scope, eventhough its cry of YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE! gives him a very good idea of where it ended up. There are a lot of other scrunts outside though, so they can probably hold it off until he can join them to banish this foul demon once and for all. But just to be sure, he sends a quick prayer to the scruntfather.

"Me lord, who 'as delivered us this far, keep ya 'and over yer servants and ward off tha demons!"

He swings his scope back through the wrecked building, and sees Urok embroiled in a bloody melee, but the corpses around his feet give Grimply the impression that he got it under control. Another sweep with his scope makes him catch a humie that peeks over the boxes around the humie altar. His eyes look weird, but Grimply can see the fear in them.

"Roight laddie, you won't git anotha rockit off. Come on, jus' peek one more time" he mumbles

Half turn aim and a shot on the last rockit humie

(81) vs 95 ( 45+10+10+10+10+10)

8+3 Energy

"Ol' Scrunt Eye" Energy Sniper Rifle(Longlas - Basic/ 150m / s/-/- / 1d10+3E / pen1 / clip 40 / full round reload / Accurate, Reliable, Felling(1))

Welp my string of super good rolls had to end sometime

Tin Tim fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jan 7, 2015

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

fixed it

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Gumbo Bulge, hiding by a wall.

Gumbo squints at the melee, the haze from his grenade combining with his tiny eyes to obscure the action completely.

"Urok? Are ye still there?" he shouts. "Urok?"

Off to his left something bursts from the building and hurtles towards the chimera. Gumbo tracks the motion, then looks back at the melee. His head snaps back and forth, torn between two things that need hitting, when he hears a grunt from the haze. He knows that grunt. He raises his chainsword and throws himself at the nearest silhouette, screaming his battle cry.

"GO gently caress YARSELVES!"

Charge at the hybrid, WS 45 + 20, STR 34, Chainsword (1d10 + 2 + SB, pen2, Tearing, Balanced)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Congratulations, It's A Yee
The Chapel
The Farm
Malbrathia-3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8_zM8boNL0
so i totally forgot the genestealer has Hard Target, meaning it gets another -20 to BS tests against it if it runs. but i'm not going to retcon that. i will simply remember for next time!

Sixty seconds ago there was silence, broken only by the assimilation of terrified farmhands. Now there is horror, and death, and yees.

Urok's fist sails through the air, beating the living poo poo out of where the hybrid was standing a sliver of a second ago. Caught off-balance, Urok is grabbed by the snake-like biped. It seizes what passes for his shoulders and unhinges its jaw, staring deep into the scrunt with mesmeric eyes.

Urok blinks, then reaches up with both hands and breaks the hybrid's arm.

Scurrilous jams his rifle out of the firing port and lets rip. At this range he could hardly miss, assuming he wasn't firing at a preternaturally agile hellbeast from a Giger wet dream. Regardless, some bullets do strike home and make their intended mark - one shot lifts up a chitinous plate and otherwise draws little blood, but the second takes advantage of this opening and penetrates deep into the heart of the creature. A furious howl erupts from the horror as a rib snaps, and with its chitin disrupted it will be easier to harm.

Kreb, woozy and confused, yanks the turret around in a ninety degree arc, blazing away with the multilaser. Shots scatter all over the road, devastating the building facade, before he finally zeroes in on the slithery, weaving Xenos. Murdelia and Grumb pour fire into the thing but it skips through the barrage unscathed; its luck runs out with Kreb, however, as it takes two solid blasts to the head and torso. Smouldering and near death, with its dick lasburn now smeared into a full-head phallic mask, it still keeps coming! Groin fingers his grenade uneasily. If it grabs him, will he take the hero's way out?

Perhaps rattled by the giant alien snake and the coruscating blasts of death that Kreb is throwing around, Grimply snaps off a shot at the cowering rocketeer. It blazes through the ruined chapel and strikes the trooper in the arm, causing serious burns. The trooper grimaces, but is still barely in fighting condition.

Gumbo barrels through the broken window like a furious badger, complete with characteristic waddle. Unlike most badgers, he hops up onto the table and uses the force of his charge to drive his chainsword straight through the torso of the xenos hybrid standing before him, before jerking up with both hands. The hybrid's organs, some of them quite unfamiliar, spill into a heap as the farmhand pales in horror.

The alien creature slows its charge, slithering up to the side of the stopped tank which has for some reason parked to enable easier access to its weaker side armour. It flexes out its enormous digging paws, and, seizing hold of the side of the Chimera with its humanoid hands, begins to pound on the armoured flank of the vehicle with terrible, crushing blows. The screams of tortured metal mix with the screams of a creature birthed under the light of distant suns as it smashes through solid plasteel with its blows - once, twice, thrice it strikes with blistering speed, each time causing echoing booms to shudder through the APC's interior. It then bends its head to the rents created in the armour and, tentacles thrashing, disgorges three smaller creatures into the crew compartments!

The remaining farmhand doesn't manage to do poo poo. In fairness, he has a hard act to follow.

With trembling hands, the remaining rocketeer shakes off his disorientation and aims his rocket launcher through the smoke and gloom at the Chimera.

me am forget map

------------------

Scrunts! I have changed the format of my posts because people were missing stuff I was putting in tiny text. Funny, that.

Urok nearly kills the hybrid, although it dodges his first swipe.

Scurrilous does mild damage to the yeestealer; he rolls a 4 for his Righteous Fury, damaging the beast's toughness by 6 points! This drops it down by a point of toughness bonus so it is easier to kill.

Kreb shoots the living poo poo out of the yeestealer. Practically any damage to the thing now will start causing critical damage, which will incapacitate or kill it quickly.

Murdelia and Grumb miss, because they are secretly plotting your demise.

Gumbo handily kills the hybrid for Urok. Eight critical damage means only one thing!

The yeestealer attacks. It does a half-move followed by a swift attack with both sets of arms; it hits three times against the Chimera's armour of 22, for 2, 4, and 5 damage. Technically minded scrunts nearby can determine that it's mostly penetration causing this, rather than raw damage. Although there's still a lot of the latter. It's got Concussive as well but that doesn't do anything against vehicles.

So: Chimera takes 11 damage to the hull. Scurrilous should be tracking damage but I think that brings it down to 24 integrity. It also vomits snakes into the interior of the vehicle. Groin, Kreb and Scurrilous will shortly be bothered by them. They're not really snakes. They are very small and don't interfere with you if you try to shoot at the mommy snake but you will still be attacked by them. They are quite easy to kill if you can hit them.

NB: Yeestealer is in melee with the tank. It cannot be shot by the turret, as it is under the arc.

Farmhand misses and can only take half an action until he gets out of combat. Which will be never. I mean he can only do a max of 1 damage to you.

Rocketeer isn't pinned anymore, and has aimed. Next turn he's probably going to aim and fire. That's the only thing that would make sense for him to do so I may as well tell you.

Get scrunting! If you don't finish the combat next round I will be surprised.

Inexplicable Humblebrag fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Jan 8, 2015

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Grumb Slanger, farm yard

Grumb fires away, eyes squeezed tightly shut as he hears the telltale squishy noises of good shooting. "Yeh-HAH!" grumb laughs, opening his eyes to see the fatal wounds he's inflicted on this terrible beast. Only then does he realize his bullets were merely chewing up the road ahead of him. "Tha feck?" Grumb whips his head around, searching for the source of the squishy noises.

There! That monster's got the wheelybox! That thing... it's...

"It's fackin' our wheels!" grumb bellows, stumbling around the corner of the vehicle as he fires his stubber wildly in the direction of the genestealer. It was one thing to kill a man, grumb thought, but to gently caress a man's ride? That... That was inexcusable.

------------------------------------------------------

Grumb continues to advance northeast to try and improve his shot as best he can.

He attempts another full-auto burst at the genestealer, which I assume does not have his running bonus anymore.
Attack action to unload a full auto burst on the genestealer vs BS 40 + 10 Short Range -10 Full Auto Burst = target number 40. I rolled 37 - Success!
Betsy (Heavy Stubber - Range 100m, -/-/8, 1d10+4 I, pen3, clip 75, 2full reload)

1 hit - 13 damage

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok

A geyser of blood and chunks of meat burst from the Hybrid as Grumbs chainsword skewers its torso. The Hybrid falls to the floor, crippled, in a heap of inhuman and unnatural angels. Urok moans and looks on appreciativly of Grumbs handy work as he turns his scrunty eyes toward the farmhand with a nasty grin. He smooches at him, and swings his fist.

Half-Action Aim
HAlf-Action Attack

Fist One
43 (WS) + (10) Aim +(10 SA) - 10 (Two Weapon) = 53
My Roll= 27
Hit (don't have book cant say where) with 2 degrees of success
Roll 1d10 for dmg My Roll of 4
4 (Roll) + 4 (Str)= 8

Fist Two
43 (WS) + (10) Aim +(10 SA) - 10 (Two Weapon) = 53
vs My Roll = 24
Hit (don't have book cant say where) with 2 degrees of success
Roll 1d10 for Damage My Roll  of 2
2 (Roll) + 4 (Str)= 6

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Jan 11, 2015

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Pernicious Kreb, Why'd It Have To Be Snakes?

Kreb goes from elated to irritated in the span of maybe two seconds. He'd felt joy at nailing the genestealer with two lasgun shots, but found only sadness when the wily creature ducked under the barrel of his gun. But the creature had forgotten: this chimera has two guns. Kicking and flailing, slipping in sick, Kreb scrambles his way to the pintle mounted storm autogun. He wheels it round till the barrels are practically pressing into the creatures alien flesh. Naturally, he fires.

Kreb is moving to the pintle and firing the gun. BS 50 + 30 PB -10 fatigue -10 firing into melee -10 full auto = 60. I rolled 33.

I get 1 DoS for success, then 2 for rolling 20 under, then one for the fluid action upgrade. Storm means I get two hits for every degree of success, so a wacky 8 hits from my 4 DoS.

1d10+3 impact damage with 0 pen. I rolled 12, 6, 11, 9, 6, 8, 9, 11 for damage

My rolls

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

fluid action only works on semi-auto bursts, so we lose those last two rolls

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

-Fluid Action: Slathered in scrunty lube to ensure smooth firing. Semi- and Full-Auto attacks automatically have an additional DoS.?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Sorry dude, looks like Who What Now's gotten confused.

Technoscrunt pls update Chimera statblock with the actual rules for fluid action

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

Sorry dude, looks like Who What Now's gotten confused.

Technoscrunt pls update Chimera statblock with the actual rules for fluid action

i have been misled noooo essss bueeenoooo

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Grimply, next to a previously sizzling window

Grimply grinds his teeth, because the damned humie ducked back into cover fast enough to only get grazed by his last shot. He does his best to keep his rifle steady while his little body trembles with rage, and squints his eye really hard while peering through his scope. For a moment, he sees the top end of a metal tube appear over the boxes, and then the humie comes back up and Grimply realizes that metal tube is another rockit! He flicks the little red switch that Scurrilous cobbled to his optic to zoom in even more, but his rifle only starts to hum very loudly.

"Yer damned facker! I swear in tha eyes of tha scruntfather that yer ain't gettin anotha rockit off!"

Half turn aim and a shot on the last rockit humie again, also I set my rifle to overload mode

94 vs 95 ( 45+10+10+10+10+10)

FATE POINT MOTHERFUCKER I SWORE A HOLY OATH

20 vs 95 ( 45+10+10+10+10+10)

19+5 Energy with +2 Pen from overload

Tin Tim fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jan 11, 2015

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Murdelia Skurvy
Feelingly oddly ignored in all this

Murdelia squints and scurries a bit as her shots go wide but the filthy monster starts violating the Scruntmera in an oddly scrunty, yet inappropriate fashion. In a fit of offended anger she unleashes another barrage, hoping to destroy the fiend once and for all!

BS 40 + 10 Aim + 0 Semi-Auto + 10 Short Range = 60 vs 81 to hit? gently caress!
FATE POINT
BS 40 + 10 Aim + 0 Semi-Auto + 10 Short Range = 60 vs 42 is better. Where do the other two shots go? What do they hit? :iiam:

10 + 3 + 2 = 15 Scruntious Fury! 96! It overheats and Murdelia drops it before it can burn her hands off! I don't know how Righteous Fury works. Add Felling 2 for fun. Shoot even if the Genestealer dies before my turn.

Skellybones fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Jan 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Scurrilous Scruntson
Scruntmera - Snakes? Snakes?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKES!!

Scurr is in a panic as the giant alien fucker first smashes and tears into his precious battered and worn vehicle, and then to top it all horks up some tiny hosed up mini-xenos! The technoscrunt had, until this point, led a relatively quiet life for a horrid mutant that was more kitchen appliance than organic being. So it was little surprise that his mind would snap. Gripping his gun tightly Scurrilous begins to furiously scream and smash the butt of it at the tiny snake-thing, his cries punctuated with a loud CLANG! of metal on metal. Although it's hard to say who the target of his aggression really is.

"Yeh get me babeh shot wif' rockets! Yeh driver 'er through walls! Yeh get 'er all torned up! An' now she's filled wif' snakes! I! Hate! YEH! SO! FAKKIN! MUCH!!"

Full action All-Out Attack against the snake.

Weapon Skill 62 (32 Base + 30 All Out Attack) vs 78

• Locked thread