Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug

Emerging from a manhole into the farm

The sounds of fighting had died down but Grug knew he was getting near the source...

Despite having spent most of his life alone in the guts of a ruined hive, Grug found voyage on the crowded vessel a wonderful experience and was able to exercise parts of his personality which had never before seen the light of day, gregarious (though infrequently reciprocated) and motivated (though only, with manic/religeous fervour, to reach the fabled Slam Sector). He crawled all over the ship, talking at other scrunts for hours about what things are good to eat and what are less good but still possible to eat and thing which are most certainly not for eating and what sort of things there would be to eat in the Slam Sector. He hoped it would be beetles and disposable chemical energy cells.

On reaching Malbrathia's surface, Grug, filled with zeal and certainty, screamed/gurgled that "the Slam Sector is THIS way!" and charged down a manhole into the sewers. After hours of running and screaming he stopped to catch his breath... and realised he was alone again. The other scrunts must have got lost. Yes, that was it. Well, he'd just have to look for them.

... he climbed the last few rungs of the ladder, slid the manhole aside and peered around. Scrunts! he couldnt be sure that these were the scrunts he came down with but they sure do look like they need help looking for the Slam Sector! And what's the weird chemical smell? Is it edible? He'd certainly tried a few in his home hive.

"Hello there *gurgle* chums!" he cheerily says to no-one in particular, "Well, isn't that a wonderful *sniiiiif*," he wipes snot along his fore arm, "smell!" He waddles, covering ground surprisingly quickly for one so clumsy looking, over to the wreckage of hardchestnaught to investigate the smell, keeping an eye out for anything useful on the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug sniffing the wrecked hardchestnaught

*shits self*
unrestrained by trousers, a flood of scrunt poo poo spills out across the street and trickles into the sewer. A quick calculation in your head tells you that a creature of that size cannot possibly produce that much poo poo; something is very wrong here, far beyond the realm of usual senses and dimensions.

"nope, I will find food elsewhere!"

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

Moola please do something useful or nothing will happen to your scrunt and you'll get bored.

Gender Illusionist please use the same formatting the other posters are using. Bold for title, speech;
normal text for actions, descriptions; italics for out-of-character text. Most people do a descriptive post followed by an actual summary of what they're trying to achieve in OOC italics; stuff won't happen to you unless you start happening to stuff, and the italics OOC actions tell me how you're trying to interact with the game world.

i was really quite drunk :)

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug scruntin about the farm

Grug waddles up to a nearby group of scrunts loitering in a pile of garbage, leaving a trail of lovely footprints, "Hurm, musta eaten sumthin not quite rotten in the sewer," he announces with a muffled sniffle, "HEY! You scrunts want some GUNS?! OF COURSE YA DO!" *hacks up a glob of flem*, "y'all need it if ya want ta get ta tha SLAM SECTOR". He waddles off towards the detritus of the battle, gesturing for the scrunts to follow, squeeling, "SLAM SECTOR! SLAM SECTOR!" puntuated by bouts of snorting, coughing and just once, pissing.

try to get some scrunts organised to loot stuff for their own good, and get some stuff for myself - armour and something to help to see in the dark of the spooky tunnels

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug scruntin about

Grug was moving through piles of garbage and overturning dead bodies with his nose like a pig foraging for truffles. He was a Scrunt in his element. After just a few minutes he emerged, cleaner than before and with armfuls of junk that gets pressed between his rolls of fat, safely stowed for later use. By now poo poo Was Happening. He hadn't had much experience with trucks before but he sure could look after himself. And if he could look after himself then he could look after all his new friends too! "Hey *buuuuuurp*, wait for me! You gotta watch out for all the *sniiiiiif* nasties out there!". He climbs on the roof of the biggest vehicle and bangs on a hatch "OI! I'm coming tooooo! I'll keep me eyes peeled for bad sludge and rocks and nasties and stuff!". He doesn't hear a response from inside but he doesn't care, he's just happy to be in with a chance of getting the Emperor's Participation Award.

looting a tube for an underslung grenade launcher, a microbead and a carapace harness.
Grug's gonna ride on top of the scruntmera (presumably that's the tallest vehicle in the convoy). Gonna use the Survival skill to judge the quality of the ground for the trucks and to avoid or get prior warning of nasties.

required roll is 37+10 (for survival 2), needing 47 or less. Rolled a 28, which is like 2 degrees of success. I have no idea what that means or whether it's relevant

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug
SCROINT

Ahhh back in the nice dark tunnels. Yup, that's a good place. Also dead bodies, yum! But before he gets carried away eating he knows to check if whatever killed them is still about...
He pulls the ancient, dim flashlight out of his survival kit and starts to examine the bodes and the ground...

gonna use survival again, with the survival kit to try to figure out what, how many and which way whatever killed these peeps went, needing 57 or less. I get a 47. Also gonna try to sneak about a bit - generally be quiet rather than totally unseen. I roll again 47!. Not sure what I should do about modifiers for this or anything so I'll leave it to you to say whether I passed it or not.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug in the tunnel of love
Wounds 12/12
Fate 2/2

Well, with the wolfy things and a humy in the area it looks like food will have to wait. Meh, those corpses were probably past their best anyway...

Grug readies the Tiny hosed Up Multilaser and moves up to the left of Grumb, using survival for any more tracking related clues but since Grug's on the move he won't be using the kit or even giving the ground full attention. Rolled 37 which I guess might give a little info as I need 47 at base, but this probably warrants some penalties. Grug will end up facing in the direction of the dog thing.

the fart question fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Nov 15, 2015

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Wounds 12/12
Fate 2/2

Grug whispers extremely loudly, "ere blokes, cover me, I've got an idea"

it's a great idea, honest

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Wounds 12/12
Fate 2/2

After wiping snot down his forearm he continues whispering loudly, "this one time I was watching a holoreel and there was this crazy humie and a wolf thing..." , he goes on to describe what is clearly a really great plan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpJNCO6Aj2Q&t=37s

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug tunnel dogs rule!
Wounds 12/12
Fate 2/2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKU6PyRDZ14

Grug's totally sure he can pull this one off; that was one of his favourite holos and he'd sneaked into the back of the hive holo-gallery so many times (sometimes clearing the place through his stink, quite an achievement in the underhive) that he could recite it word for word. He was ready. It would be SO NICE to have a doggy friend...

"OK, relax you lot, I've got this..."

Just as he moves off he notices Mung barging forward. Oh well, too late to go back now...

let's see how this turns out, our initiative is the same anyway. Wrangling I rolled http://orokos.com/roll/345618: 1d100 83 needing 47 at best, lol

the fart question fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Nov 20, 2015

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug scrunt off
Wounds 12/12
Fate 2/2

Ya feckin eejit! Ya bloody feckin EEEJUT!,

Grug had been picking up some of the vernacular used by this band of Scrunts and he had to admit it was perfect for communicating the way he felt about this turn of events.

Mung, you will regret this, it was a bloody great plan and it was gonna bloody work and ya bloody well mucked it up ya bloody great EEJUT

A lot more great ideas, mostly involving grenades, were whirling around his tiny brain, but fortunately he can't decide on one.

Well, if your plan's so feckin great I'll leave you to it!

Grug's wandering off to the east over to the next corner

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug Total Re-Scrunt
Wounds 12/12
Fate 2/2

Ya feckin eejit! Ya bloody feckin EEEJUT!,

Grug had been picking up some of the vernacular used by this band of Scrunts and he had to admit it was perfect for communicating the way he felt about this turn of events.

Mung, you will regret this, it was a bloody great plan and it was gonna bloody work and ya bloody well mucked it up ya bloody great EEJUT

A lot more great ideas, mostly involving grenades, were whirling around his tiny brain, but fortunately he can't decide on one.

Well, if your plan's so feckin great I'll leave you to it!. He turns and walks away, muttering to himself.

In less then a couple of steps a pair of dogs charge around the corner. Combined with his 'excellent' trigger discipline and being startled, he blasts away...

instead of wandering off I'm turning around and moving to point blank with the doggies lunging at Grumb, shooting semi auto, needing 65 for a hit (66 - 85 then a Scrunt gets it instead lol) rolling a ...http://orokos.com/roll/350590: 1d100 16, Grumb you lucky. ZzzzzzAP!

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug Bunch of slack-jawed Scrunts around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannoscrunt, just like me
Wounds 12/12
Fate 2/2

'FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...'

Grug's reaction to being startled is quite... extreme. He continues to advance, mashing the trigger into the electronics housing.

'...EEEEEEEEEECK'

Taking another step forwards into point blank range and again firing semi auto. Need apparently 75 to hit. 76-95 will hit whoever the gently caress that is (Murdelia?) and I got http://orokos.com/roll/351010: 1d100 80 ooops

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
will Grug get slammed where he is or does he need to step back a little?

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug Tunnel of Scrunt
Wounds 12/12
Fate 2/2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWuDwNysX-A

'FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...'

Another point blank semi auto shot - http://orokos.com/roll/353255: 1d100 12

'...EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeck?'

That building noise snaps him out of his disturbed mental state. He takes a quick glance around and notices everyone else, including the dogs, running the hell away. He comes to the conclusion that it's probably best to join in.

and moving back out the way as far as possible

the fart question fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Dec 18, 2015

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug Tunnel of Scrunt
Wounds 12/12
Fate 2/2

Grug quietly mutters "feck" between ragged intakes of breath. He barely hears the horror of the messy melee to his right as he retreats, "FECK", but he certainly sees it.
This isn't what he expected from his romantic journey to the Slam Sector... "FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee...", his mental well-being takes another knock when he sees that giant dog thing out of the corner of his eye as he stumbles backwards and reverts to Standard Startled Behavior: his hammy fist mashes the remains of the trigger into the grip. Through the din of fear in his mind a tiny voice pleads with the terrified him to make friends with the lovely big cuddly doggy woggy.

Grug's been freaked out one too many times now: retreating to the north west for half action then shooting semi auto at dog alpha, getting http://orokos.com/roll/356495: 1d100 58

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug Tunnel of Scrunt
Wounds 12/12
Fate 2/2

"...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck", Grug's screaming peters out into a high pitch squeel as he runs out of breath and staggers. Even through the burning, weird doggies and excited scrunts he can hear another BIGDOGGY coming, oh feck oh feck oh feck there's another one oh feeeeeeeeeeeeeeck. And the little voice in his head wants him to bury his face in it's cuddly fur. He peers around the corner and waits.

Going into overwatch covering the south so if the bigdog gets to the scrunts Grug can blast away FULL AUTO with BARRAGE for an extra degree of success if that works with overwatch

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug Tunnel of Scrunt
Wounds 12/12
Fate 21/2

"feeeeeeEEEEEE...", it should be quite obvious by now Grug's a little prone to wild mood swings when under pressure, "...EEEEECK". His blood is up again after blasting the big dog, but he hears a tiny whispering "why are you being so mean to these lovely doggies? You are such a naughty Scrunt!". He knows he's been bad and that just makes him angry with frustration. He spins around, splashing in the blood... eh whatever... and storms off, "FECK THIS SHITE," and meets more hosed up chaos...

Hip Shooting to the north to shoot the last mutant thing... but missed by loads http://orokos.com/roll/364512: 1d100 80

the fart question fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Jan 23, 2016

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

DeathSandwich posted:

You didn't miss by loads, you have +10 for single shot, +10 for close range would put it at 75 for the test. If comrades were down here or you had a custom grip that would be a hit.

well poo poo, I'll use a fate for a reroll if it's that high: http://orokos.com/roll/364549: 1d100 28 with http://orokos.com/roll/364554: 1d10+4 8 for damage in the right leg (that's right, yeah?)

vvv that would be funny

the fart question fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Jan 23, 2016

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug The very definition of nochalance

Happy Grug, the little voice inside his meaty head comes to the fore with almost as much alacrity as the dying din of battle. He splashes back down the tunnels, seemingly unperturbed by the coagulating blood, happily greeting the other scrunts, checking on their well being and ignoring their responses, assuming all is well. That is, until he hears Grumb seemingly talking to himself between whimpering and stroking his rather large ahem weapon, "hey old buddy, what's up?" Grumb lets out a little blub, "oh don't mind all this," he gestures vaguely at, well, everything, "the Slam Sector's got to be down here somewhere, lets go look. Everything will be alright buddy!" He helps Grumb to his feet, who appears to the oblivious to the intimate proximity to a particularly repellent Scrunt."Lets get a move on," he says, encouraging the forlorn gunner forward, "maybe we'll find some more doggies and we can make friends this time!".

gotta go deep

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug idiot

At the question, Grug takes on a puzzled look for a good few minutes before resolving his face into his usual idiot grin, "you musta taken a good knock to the old noggin there, don't you remember..." he regales his recent adventures, from meeting other scrunts for the first time on the transport ship, getting separated from his group after the drop to crawling through the sewers and emerging into the aftermath of the battle at the farm, except now Grumb is with him all the way through; the story is told as though they've always been stalwart companions happily bumbling through harmless adventures. Between his combat trauma and this scrunt who, while cheerful, obviously has a tenuous grasp on reality, Grumb just grunts, smiles and nods, happy to be dragged along. It's better than sitting in a puddle of coagulating blood surrounded by the entrails of hosed up dogs.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug he's maturing... like a cheese. Think Stinking Bishop

As soon as the scrunts arrived in the facility, Grug shunned contact and began sorting piles of detritus, picking out anything useful, mostly anything remotely soft enough to be eaten; in familiar surroundings he reverted to Underhive survival behavior. It didn't last long - all the while he was talking to himself, switching between a quiet, happy voice and little more than monosyllabic grunts, all punctuated by various snorts, sneezes and sprays of thick spittle from his blubbery lips, "we should go talk to that techpriest, all the others are talking to him!", he wipes his forearm across his nose, pushing around the snot and dirt, "meh, might be somefin," with every 's' sound there's a considerable spray of spittle, "in ere." He replies to himself, "I think he knows where we can find another doggy!" He bolts upright and smiles, showing every one of his tiny teeth set in fat gums, and waddles back to the fray, trying to shout over the other scrunts, in his annoying nasal, high pitched voice, "'scuse me mister techpriest, why are those lovely doggies so angry and have you seen any more around!" the 's' sounds produce more spit spray than usual, "I'll do ANYTHING to be friends with one," unfortunately he smiles again...

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug TANTRUM

Grug argrees with his new best friend who he's known all his life, 'Grumb old pal, you make some good points but if mister metal doesn't tell me where to get a new doggie I'll,' his voice raises in volume and pitch, 'get UPSET'.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
i, too, have Scruntiny http://orokos.com/roll/378175: 1d100 66

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug r smart

Never one to go against the crowd, Grug joins in with the other scrunts clearing debris. His face forms a little frown and the idiot grin recedes just a little, 'k Surb, Grug *sniiiiif* help, yoo seem nice and *burp* gooooooood'.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug goes outside

The happy, bright eyed face returns, "So Surb, you'll check if there are any more..." he pauses, screws up his face, unleashes a cheek flapping fart then his face returns to it's naive grin, "...doggies in the labs while Grumb and I got and get our chums who're waiting outside, right Grumb?" He doesn't really wait for Grumb to reply as he shuffles off while scratching his arse.

Grug's going to get the other scrunts, rolling http://orokos.com/roll/379549: 1d100 18 on survival, so I guess I know where I'm going.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug is back and everyone is happy to see him

Grug comes back with an enormous sense of wellbeing; in his head both he and Grumb set off to reunite with the Scruntherd and bravely lead them to their new home. This was a great success, the Scrunts were jubilant to see them and they all had a jolly trip back to the underground base. In reality Grug went alone and the Scrunts were more like a rabble of rude, smelly ducklings following their mother for the simple reason that they had nothing better to do and constantly honking the horns of the vehicles is pretty good fun.

Regardless, job done he returns to his current obsession; the cute doggies. He knows he's not good at reading, nor is he good at thinking but he's got to try something, so he asks someone who he thinks is good at those things. He grabs his attention with a guttural burp, "'ello again Mr Surb, it's me, Grug, how luv-er-ly it is to see you again!" he says, disconcertingly turning on the 'charm', "Just a quick 'Q', won't keep you *burp* long: those doggies, the ones you had here, what did you call them before?" He doesn't look up from his task, nor slow his elaborate manipulation of equipment, but Surb responds as if he is devoting his entire attention to the greasy, fat scrunt, "Ah, welcome back Grug, I do hope that you had a safe journey and none of your fellow Scrunts were variously crushed under the wheels of your vehicles, predated upon by the native fauna nor succumbed to any one of numerous virulent infections that can infect creatures living in unsanitary conditions. Hmm yes, how tragic that would have been..." his appendages stop clattering as he stares wistfully into empty space for a moment, before addressing the question at hand, "Hm, yes, the Malbrathian Lapomorphs. I trust you wish to know what we deduced from our studies? You can find our reports and records over there," and narrow, multi-articulated appendage appears from beneath his robes and points a low power las-beam at a set of shelves and open safes crammed with scrolls and books. "fanks Mr Serb," he smiles his gummy grin, wipes away his snot and drool with the hair on the back of his arm, shuffles over, sits and begins to think (slowly) about what to do next.

After some time, something tugs at one of his socks. Grug turns and sees a small, rotund and possibly adolescent Scrunt who, in an apparent effort to emulate Grug, has discarded whatever he had for clothing, rolled in some shite and put a discarded Standard Imperial Breakfast Ration container on his head"'ello mister Grug, I'm young master Twonk. Is there anyfing ya need elp wiv?" Grug's eyes brighten, this is the best day ever! "Hiya *hic* Twonk, can you read?" Well, his journey to collect the scrunts left a positive impression on someone at least.

Grug wants to start learning about the dograbbits but I know the lab's not quite up to scratch and we don't have the requisite samples, so I want to see if there's anything he can learn to help him catch one alive - techniques, locations, whatever; f it's nothing, so be it.
Also, Grug's companion is Twonk, a young scrunt trying to be just like him.

the fart question fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Mar 10, 2016

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug drive through take out

Life in the under-hive was a careful balancing act: staying hidden and safe for as long as possible but not so long that one became hungry and weak. Living like this for so long had given Grug a good sense of timing in this matter, and his tummy was getting nervous so he began making preparations and sought out his long time pal Grumb; afterall you gotta look out for your buddies.

It wasn't hard for Grug to find Grumb, he just followed the sound of his bellowing to the newly opened bloodblowl arena. Shuffling out into the field, lazily dragging an enormous net behind him, Grug seems oblivious the mound of scrunts growing in size as another one jumps to the top with a joyous 'YEEEEEE'. Grumb has lined up some of the smaller scrunts along one wall; just as one wavers and looks like it might flee he roars,"DUNT YA MOOOOVE!" and belts the mungball at it with a heavy *whump*. Interrupting, Grug beams "Grrrruuummb, tummy says it's time for food or we'll get hangry," his fat tongue licks his plump lips, "you wouldn't like me when I'm hangry so lets get some," his eyes nearly pop out as he continues with an excited shriek, "FOODS!"

I say we get in the trucks, go dograbbit hunting then raid the refinery

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug, just one more thing

It's fair to say that Grug's tiny mind is very open to suggestion, so as soon as Gumbo had finished dishing out orders at the scrabble (scrunt-rabble) he hurried down to the vehicle bay with Little Grumb (Twonk) and began prepping for the upcoming dograbbit hunt. He was thoroughly engaged in loading the truck with salvaged nets, sharp sticks, viciously hooked metal spikes and carefully selected rocks (big and knobbly) when he suddenly paused and fished something from between folds of greasy skin. He wiped it on the hair on his forearm and held it up to the light, "Hmmmm..." he squeaked as his face screwed up in puzzlement then in an instant beamed with delight, "Go upstairs and get this stuck onto this so I can shoot 'nadys at the bad doggies," he thrust his Tiny hosed-Up Multilaser and the small metal tube into Twonk's arms and sent him running.

Twonk's going to the armoury to get the under-slung grenade launcher attached to the TFUML so could someone help? If not, or if there's not enough time before we go a hunting, Twonk will come back with the unmodded gun, frustrated.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug

Grug pops his head out of a hatch of the speeding chimera, fat tongue flapping in the wind, leaving streamers of viscous spittle in their wake.

Each turn he'll do a half aim and a semi-auto with his tiny hosed up multi-laser because thinking is hard, except for the first turn where he'll shoot a frag grenade at the nearest group. Grug is definitely not more responsible than Grumb

the fart question fucked around with this message at 21:40 on May 4, 2016

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug

Well now, isn't this fun! But he's killing the things he wants as friends? That's what a bad, nasty scrunt would do...

But yeah, it's fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P11wUZ1RnB0

e: 2 turns, poo poo I'll full auto for both, shooting bigwabbit if it's there

the fart question fucked around with this message at 00:25 on May 19, 2016

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug
Wounds: 12/12
Fate: 2/2

Over-excited Grug completely fails to notice his lasblaster powering down, "Wee he hehehe heeeee, Grumb. Grumb. GRUMB!" whose attention is rather understandably focused on other matters but Grug perseveres and he continues in a quiet, tender tone, "this is the most fun I've ever had old pal."

The scruntmera lurches as it jams into reverse, bringing him back down to reality (slightly).

"NO! DRIVE ME CLOSER, I WANT A BIG WABBIT!" he shrieks as he makes preparations.

Time to reload: half action to load a frag into the UGL and half action reload the lasblaster.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug

Grug's screeching about the scruntmera's change in direction was cut off by barked orders from Mung. This thing's got a big gun on top? Why hadn't he noticed such a significant feature earlier? It must have been hidden or something. Why did he automatically respond to the name 'idiot'?

He takes the controls, starts pointing at things and holding down buttons...

Over the blasting he squeels, 'THIS IS THE MOST FUN I'VE EVER HAD'

Full auto blast from the scruntmera multilaser turret on the nearest bigwabbit

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug

'THIS IS THE MOST FUN I'VE EVER HAD', he shouts with glee, spraying spittle across the view screen and squeaks out a few noxious farts in time with the jiggling of his flabby body. One of the larger beasts bursts into weird flame, snapping Grug from his reverie. He wipes dripping gobs of spit from the view screen with his forearm and peers incredulously at the spectacle and whispers, "wow, this gun goooood". Then, just for a moment he can smell his own smell; he wonders at the way the sweet musk feels heavy as it fills his lungs, and clings to every nearby surface, almost visible; the way snot, sweat and dirt has mixed on his forearms, forming colourful glittering clots tangled in thick ginger hair, "exquisiiiiiiite" he loudly whispers, not knowing what that word means nor really where it came from. Maybe he should ask the smart scrunt later?

But all that lasts just a moment, and allowed him to remember why he came out in the first place...

wanna collect up the alive wabbits in a big net and make a friend with at least one with wrangling

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug

'this is the least fun I've ever had' mutters Grug as he comes round. Rubbing his eyes with his filthy forearms just makes them worse and the interior functions of his body felt more out of sorts than when he ate rats that lived in the sump of a RageBliss den

Well, at least he's not alone, Groin, who he suspected has a broken brain and spinning in an office chair, his BFF Grumb. And some doggies! He spends a moment charging around the room on all fours, sniffing and licking, and being sniffed and licked by his doggy friends. Everything's great! Maybe the best fun he'd every had?

But Grumb and Groin seem a bit worried so he takes in the rest of the situation...

... hm, what a pickle!

'Hey Grumb old pal, I've always want to try these out, ', he removes 3 brown grenades with angry orange markings from his bandoleer, 'I'm sure these will help,' his voice drops to a loud whisper, 'if we set them off and trigger the alarms maybe all those angry men outside will leg it'. As he looks over to the hooded figure, the doggiewabbits follow his gaze and start circling and sniffing. What a great idea, maybe that will help us figure out some more of this great plan; Grug goes back on all fours and joins in, 'So mister *sniff sniff* what happens here when there's a *snifffff* big chem leak? Alarms? Evacuation?'

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug lazypost: load chem grenade and fire it in the general direction of the close side of the mass of troops at the sandbag. If that makes them keep their heads down maybe Groin can start moving towards the turret controls

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug

Watching the effect of the chem grenade on the troopers reminds Grug of the moment in the chimera; he appreciates the peeling flesh and foaming mouths in the same way. His fugue is rudely interrupted by a las blast, 'Feck! Grumb mate, I got a bad feeling about those beeping gun... '
Before he can finish the sentence something else startles him, '...FECK'

will I have a better chance of hitting the servitor with 2 semi auto shots? If it makes no difference I'll go full auto. Sorry, still stuck phone posting, no rule books to hand.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug It's only a flesh wound
Wounds: 6/12

'FEEEEECK HAHHAHA', he squeels, mashing the firing stud.

'FECK', he squeeks, jolting in pain.

'YEEEEeeeee', he shrieks, running away

Doing a Run to the north, taking cover in the turret controls. If it doesn't provide any cover, put me out of sight of the sniper (G2?)

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug It's only a flesh wound
Wounds: ouch

Grug's feeling a bit hard done by, 'YEEEEeeeee, those dirty feckers 'ave mucked up my beautiful knees,' he mashes the firing stud once more as he makes a mental note to make friends with a Scrunt who can make some trousers, 'OOOOoooi YOU FECKERS MY KNEES WAS MY BEST BIT!'.

That said, at least he's got company now, 'Oh, hi there!'. He beams his best tiny toothed grin at what most Scrunts would agree was an inappropriate moment.

I'm assuming I can't see the sniper any more so I'm going RANGED VOLLEY, Aim then FULL AUTO on fire team 6 who I'm sure I can see pretty well. Need 70, rolling a tasty http://orokos.com/roll/442280: 1d100 23 so getting 4 hits total.
Damage, with the +4 from GET THEM!
http://orokos.com/roll/443642: 1d10+8 17
http://orokos.com/roll/443643: 1d10+8 13
http://orokos.com/roll/443644: 1d10+8 18
http://orokos.com/roll/443645: 1d10+8 11

the fart question fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Oct 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

use your comrade orders you idiot hellfuckers. what's the point of Chuggo using Get Them if you don't

having just figured out what that means 😋, can I go back and change my aim to ranged volley?

• Locked thread