Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
Main Cargo Bay - Under Some Trash

Like a flickering candle in the wind, Urok drops in and out of consciousness under a pile of warm trash. Waves of sound crash over him, muffled by all the waste and rubbage he is under. He hears yelling, hitting and general pandemonium as he extracts himself from his comfy compost heap and attempts to quickly survey the situation through two squinting, blood-shot eyes. Spending weeks in transit on a ScruntWise Ale transport will put a hurt on anyone.

Daks yelling quickly gets Uroks attention, and beer is always a high priority, but as he waddles over he sees Groin pulling himself along the floor. Tracking the trail of bodily fluids and oil backward, Urok sees Drek fighting the mob of scrunts responsible for puttin a hurtin on Groin and quickly rushes to join the fray. Urok yells, as he knocks his Scrunty Shock Gloves together, giving off bright display of sparks and live current between his fists

"OYE you cunts, no one beats up my friend!"

Urok is getting in on this fight to avenge Groin, walkin in swinging my fists with my Scrunty Shock Gloves equipped.Stats: WS 43, STR 40, 39 AGI and Scrunty Shock Gloves (1d10 + SB, pen 0, Shocking - take damage from a shocking weapon that round, must succeed +0 T test or be Stunned for 1 round per DoF, can dual wield, don't require grip and Peer - Scum.

Depending on how this goes, I'll be off to assist preserving the booze after reestablishing good-order. Urok feels at home already!, Just like bouncing a tunnel bar!

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Nov 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Drop Pod

Urok stands in the shaking drop pod, breathing heavily from the previous fight. The Slam Sector chants have his blood pumping and he begins idly touching his shock gloves together. A delectable stench passes over him, and Urok makes his way over to Krebs impromptu BBQ. Igniting his flamer, he intends to assist in the preparation of Krebs meal.

Roll for quickly flaming Krebs BBQ and roasting it to a finely charred perfection. BS 32.
Thanks for the cheat sheet

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
The Dropsite Massacre

Urok jerks to life, horrified at his surroundings, soft green stuff is everywhere and there is no ceiling. He looks up, and stares at the vast openness of ceilinglessness before being hit by waves of vertigo and vomiting the delicious hosed up little wolf thing he had helped so hard to cook. Moaning, he rolls facedown and begins holding onto some rocks on the ground and caressing them. He glances up again into bright nothingness, light burning through his eyes. The brightness and light radiating from a little ball in the sky sends nails through his skull. The pain drives him, staggering to stand, Urok meanders his way through the mosh of scrunts.

His senses slowly recover, as his hearing creeps back he hears the coward Kreb talking about using good ol Grumb as a distraction. He stumbles over toward the crowd to let them have a piece of his mind.

I support the idea behind Krebs plan up until using Grumb as a decoy. I think we should find a way to get them out of their chimera somehow, after which, from a concealed position, Urok can surprise them with his flamer, and Grumb can unload his melta -whatever heavy weapon he has - into the passengers as they exit the rear of the vehicle. The others can be a distraction, provide support or do whatever it takes to get them out at a position in which my boy Grumb and I can hammer them. I would also support any plan that puts me in melee range of them with my Shock gloves.

The conceled position could be a hole dug in the ground and with scrap over it, or behind some rocks and a tree. If we can collapse rocks into the road infront of the Chimera and have soliders leave to attempt to clear the debris, this would be a beautiful setup to an ambush.

@Ignite I thought there was some discussion of you having one in the other thread. my bad.

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Nov 11, 2014

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I would assume the humans are not dumb enough to drive into a hole unless expertly camoflauged. Im all for charging through fire and punching people though. Acquiring a working Chimera should be a distant secondary objective. Killing it will be hard enough.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Urok
The Dropsite Massacre

Urok watches the gang of scrunts gesticulate wildly and gibbering half formed plans at each other through blood-red, cracked eyes. The bright ball of hot light in the sky pains him, nothing in the dark tunnels prepared him for this. Urok wishes he was underground, out of this bright open space. He idly ignites his shock gloves over and over as a way to distract himself from the ceilinglessness of this place. Urok wishes he was underground....

"Dak, I kin dig a hole by the side of the road to hyde in..put some scraps ontop and..get the chimera to stop somehow and ill pop rihte out next to em hummies and stuff your crazy gernade in wif a smoke one to suffocate em so they come out while you distract em! The coward Kreb is jus tryin to confuse us wif his alien bullshit, you dont need to take nothin from him Grumb."

Urok leers at Kreb while fingering the ignition triggers to his shock gloves.....

"Been too long since I punched sumfin, lets get these ummies"

We need to stop assuming the crew and squad will come out just because theres some poo poo (scrunt or otherwise) in the road . Asphyxiation and tripping balls will drive people out of the chimera. Urok spent his whole lifetime underground digging holes and making big rocks into small rocks. I can dig a hole and expertly camouflage it with some scrap metal and rocks, hide in it, and when the tank stops on a predetermined point, pop out next to it and smoke em outta the vehicle.I have sprint and decent agi, idk what else would be involved in this roll, but idealy i would be a meter or so off their treads anyway, and spring into action before they can react. poo poo someone could pop a smoke grenade to cover for me, or simply take the tank under fire to cause them to pause, again at a predetermined point that would increase the chances of success of stuffing two grenades through a firing hole. I leave the rest of the plan to ya'll

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Im Team 3

I can set up in a concealed position, toss the hallucination nade in, flame em as they come out, or wait for you guys to empty the chimera somehow and charge into it

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
The Dropsite Massacre

"Groin, Im wif you mate. We been standin around here yappin, its been too long since I punched sumone! " Urok dances on his feet, and throws a few jabs out into the air.

" I'll hide wif you you and leep em off you while you cut, and once you pop that tank open, I'll be firs thru the hole, and and you can cover me!"

I'm on board, I'll hide with Groin, rush the tank with him, and cover him while he cuts. I have the flamer as back up, and I'll be first through the hole. My fists or my flamers will be deadly in confined spaces

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
The Dropsite Massacre

Urok reels back, grunting in scrunty surprise at the viciousness of the Sarges attack. He feels a rib crack and he is shook through his core as he absorbs the crazed Sargents blows. Urok is driven mad with pain, this humans strike incenses him. Urok ignites his shock gloves as his eyes well, red with pain from the blow and the bright light of this world. His jaw slackens as his system absorbs the shock of the assault,eyes bugging out as he unleashes all the pain this world and the Sargent have caused him

All Out Attack on the Sarge please someone better with dice. Im trying to roll but idk what im doing

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Nov 18, 2014

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
The Dropsite Massacre

It was a curse, to be under the bright light of this clean world, estranged from the natual darkness and hugging walls of his home tunnel. The pressure behind his temples, worming its way within his skull was temporarily relived as he watched the Sargents spastic form collapse upon itself. A price paid in anothers pain for a few moments of solace from the nails of agony within his mind.

He stands, the ticking thrum of his active shock gloves snapping him back to the present. The Chimera begins to maneuver as Urok springs into action, boots smacking the ground as he gives chase, intent upon buying respite at the cost of the driver and gunners lives.

im not sure if I need to take action/complete a turn to get on the chimera, and THAN attack but I wanna get on and punch some people.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
The Dropsite Massacre

The Chimera revs, bouncing Urok against the hull as the panicked driver attempts to throw him off. Muscles honed in long bouts of mortal combat with rocks in his homeworlds tunnels, ages spent making large rocks into smaller rocks allow Uruok to maintain his iron grip.

His shock gloves sparking against the metal hull, Urok lashes out through the hole in the tanks armor, seeking to connect his discharging gloves to the drivers skull

Roll for attack on the driver
Scrunty Shock Gloves (1d10 + SB, pen 0, Shocking - take damage from a shocking weapon that round, must succeed +0 T test or be Stunned for 1 round per DoF, can dual wield, don't require grip)

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
The Chimera

Urok wheezes as he releases his grip in the Chimera, dropping heavily to the ground. Gleefully, he licks the drivers blood from his deactivated shock gloves, seared bits of brain matter and brittle bone cracking between his teeth.

He rounds as Dak approaches, startled, wincing in pain with the movement.

" Dak" Urok breathes, his voice thick with saliva, drooling blood and spit down himself and grunts "Hurt, help, brother"

Urok stills as Dak performs his ministrations, eyes tracking the glacial Sargent as Dak pokes and prods him.

Dak finishes, with a grunt of appreciation Urok lumbers toward the Sargent.
"my kill, brother, yours when I done"

Urok licks his lips, running his tongue over chips of bone, savoring the taste of blood, twitching. Bolts arcs from his shock gloves as he reignites them, lightning kisses the crawling Sargent as Urok touches the gloves to his battered body.

The Sargent collapses, limp, as Urok removes the smoldering cigar and eats it. He sifts through the Sarges pockets, uncaring if the Sargent is dead or unconscious.

I will update EXP, wounds, etc tomorrow. I dont care if the Sargent is live or dead but Urok wants to loot the body. I don't know if my looting action or stun have any required rolls. I figure the dude is on the ground,no way to resist so make it a narrative action?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
The Forrest

Urok wanders through the foul smelling scrunt encampment. Dried blood from his close encounters with the Sargent and his troopers adorn his ugly, malformed body. A scent of burnt meat wafes from him as he rambles through the camp. A ruckus around the chimera catches his eye, groups of scrunts arguing and talking...always the talking, like the constant drone of insects. Uroks eyes and shock gloves light up as the chaos swells, a fight threatening to burst from the monotonous hum of conversation. As the factions debate abates, the light from Uroks eyes and gloves is extinguished. He keeps moving, looking through the encampment for a souvenir of this victory.

His journeys take him round back to the Chimera and Urok enters. The Sargent is startled to see him, but Urok settles into the corner of the Chimera, vacantly staring in the direction of Barrius. Mumbling and drooling, he contemplates the taste of fresh meat.

I make myself available to assist in interrogation or to kill this enemy of the Slam Sector

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Dec 7, 2014

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
Outside The Chimera

Flys buzz about Urok's still form as he sits inside the chimera, feeding on the blood and seared meat spread across his filthy clothing. A veritable swarm has enveloped the statuesque figure, not doing much for the decour or smell of the chimera. He lurches as the Chimera grinds to a halt, the drone of voices surrounding him rises, becoming excited. Urok watches as Grimply opens the hatch, blowing fresh air and sunshine into the previously almost tunnel-like darkness of his corner. Urok's lips curl as the sunlight penetrates his eyes, and he begins to rock back and forth, shutting his eyes from the sun. He ignores the social commotion, until Grimply pokes his head into the compartment:

"Oi laddie! Yer look like yer could handle yerself in a foight. Get on yer feet and come wit' me! We gots to figure out what's up wit' this weird humie village. Because something isn't roight 'ere."

At the word foight, Urok's eyes pop open, animated for the first time since the clusterfuck at the farm. He stands, wraps the rope around himself while adjusting his sticky nuts, pulls his shock gloves on tight, and follows Grimply into the sunlight, muttering something about blood, the scrunt father and the slam sector.....

I will edit this later to be more concise later, but I need to make a skill test for stealth. So I roll 1d100 I believe
My Roll
I have a stealth value of 34 I believe.
Against 39 (my agi value yes?) with +0 modifier for spending 100xp to train Stealth to Known.
A minor success if I have done this correctly

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Dec 17, 2014

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok 
Farm - Courtyard

Urok heeds Grimplys frantic signal to hide and does his scrunty best to appear invisible. Before parting, he pantomimes climbing, asking to borrow Grimplys grappling hook. Urok hears the sounds of muffled struggle inside, and decides its time to party. He figures Grimply can handle the gate as long as he provides some security, so channeling Solid Snake, he flattens against the wall of the red building and slowly makes his way to the door, carefully ducking under windows. He settles right next to the door, back flush against the wall and starts digging around in his kit. Urok pulls  out a Frag Grenade . He ties a bit of rope to the pin, and runs the remaining length across the door, attempting to form a trip wire. 

His demolition work complete, Urok gently tosses the grappling hook onto the roof of the red building, doing his best to mitigate any sounds. He begins his ascent, and upon reaching the roof, hauls himself up and brings the rope with him. Standing by the edge of the roof, directly over the door, Urok  grins and readies his Fire Grenade . 

I roll stealth to move quietly to the door of the red building
My Roll
I have a stealth value of 18
Against 39 of my agi with +0 modifier for Stealth Known
A success

I roll against my Perception value to see if i can pick up any more information from being right next to the door/on the roof

My Roll
Roll'd 25 vs Perception 32

I roll against INT + 20 =46 to set up the grenade trap
My Roll 42. Demo is Dangerous. 

I roll against Agi Value 39+10 Grappling hook = 49 to climb the roof, My Roll is 37.

Roll stealth to climb quitely and not alert anyone
My Roll is 9.

If these are opposed or I hosed something up than roll for me in GM post and i'll edit out

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Dec 19, 2014

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok 
Farm - Roof of The Red Building

Alone, perched upon the roof, Urok whips his head around at Grimplys shriek. The harsh staccato of an auto-pistol dumps adrenaline into Uroks scrunty body,  and he peers expectantly down over the roof at his booby trap. Seconds later, a deep, muffled whump is heard below him from Grimplys actions, followed by a pained inhuman shriek. Uroks attention is stolen by the high pitched whine of an engine accelerating, and he sees the Scruntmera burst through the farm gates before disgorging scrunts all over the place. 

Below him, the muffled sound of running can be heard as the occupants of the building are clearly up to something. 

Never one to sit out of a fight, Urok decides its time to get involved, he quickly rappels down to a window adjacent to his trap and wings a Flame Grenade through the window. 

Half-Action
Roll to descend roof
My Roll of 16 vs 39 (+10 Hook).

Half-Action
Throw the Flame Grenade I readied last turn

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
Outside the Red Building

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC-T0rC6m7I

Urok ducks as geysers of flame and debris shoot out the window. The scrunts near the Chimera open fire and vaproising beams snap through the air. Pained shouts echo from the structure as las fire whines over his head into the building. Urok breaks into a charge, angling himself for the squad of farm hands while doing his best to keep some cover between himself and the cursed Xenos. No prayer leaves his lips as he is lost in anticipation of the coming melee. He commands any divinities listening to this hosed up little scrunt to bless his bloodshed, sparing no thought that any may refuse. He's hit by a wall of inhuman, xenos stink, and the smell of death as he accelerates toward the squad. The stench of charred meat mingles with the coppery, sweet scent of blood and shouts rise from deeper in the building as his Shock Gloves spark to life, lightning dancing around his fists.

Charge Farm Handsquad
Cover and Support Me
Fate roll my poo poo to make it work if you need to

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
Inside the Red Building

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElFDlShmOng&t=5s

Smoke and flame pour from the structures battered bones. No wind penetrates the red building as Scrunts, Xenos and Humans trade fire. The Chimera bursts through the outer wall, thunderously creating a new entrance. Great plumes of smoke and debris choke the air inside as Groin guides the Chimera through the interior of the building. Urok catches the launch of two rockets out of the corner of his scrunty eyes, and fire washes against the Chimera, spilling liquid-like over its armor. The detonation in such a confined space is ear-shatteringly loud, followed by an artificial silence as Urok’s eardrums are nearly perforated.

Streaked with grime and gore, Urok charges forward with all the strength he can muster, muscles fueled by anger and the adrenal high of combat. Urok meets the squad of farm hands. Spittle flies from his mouth as he lashes out, missing the first. The second goes down as Urok’s illuminated fists smash into the farmhands torso, live current searing into his skin. Smoking flesh and streaming fluids fly in ragged gobs as the body crumples. A hiss of bubbling blood rises from the Shock Gloves as they are dragged free of the downed farmhands collapsed ribcage with a wet pop.

“….Blood......” Urok breathes in ecstasy

He sparks his shock gloves and attacks again

Half Action Aim/ Standard Attack
43 (WS) + 10 (Aim) + 10 (SA)- 10 (Two-Weapon)= 53
My Rollof 15
Hit to the Body with 3 Degrees of Success
Roll 1d10 for Damage at a My Roll 9.
9 (Roll) + 4 (Str bonus with 40 Str) = 13

Other fist
Roll 1d10 for damage at a My Roll 7
7(roll) + 4 (Str) = 11

Let me know if I hosed anything up

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Jan 2, 2015

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok

Wisps of smoke rise from the charred bodies.Blood and tissue slowly seep from the burnt corpses on the floor, splattering around Urok and the Alien Hybrid as they trade blows.   Urok contorts like a retarded, seizing monkey, dodging the Hybrids envenomed claw, but takes a glancing shot to the nose. No worse for the wear, he figures taking out the biggest motherfucker closest to him is the best plan of action right now. He shakes his fist, current coursing through his gloves, as he lashes out at the cursed Hybrid with everything he's got.

All Out Attack

Fist One
43 (WS) + 30 (All Out)  - 10 (Two Weapon) = 63
VS My Roll = 14
Hit (don't have book cant say where) with 4 degrees of success
Roll 1d10 for Damage  My Roll of 8
8 (Roll) + 4 (Str)= 12

Fist Two
43 (WS) + 30 (All Out)  - 10 (Two Weapon) = 63
VS My Roll = 1
Hit (don't have book cant say where) with 6 degrees of success
Roll 1d10 for Damage  My Roll of 10
10 (Roll) + 4 (Str)= 14

The dice smile upon my noob fits. I feel like I'm going to critically fail everything at an important juncture soon.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok

A geyser of blood and chunks of meat burst from the Hybrid as Grumbs chainsword skewers its torso. The Hybrid falls to the floor, crippled, in a heap of inhuman and unnatural angels. Urok moans and looks on appreciativly of Grumbs handy work as he turns his scrunty eyes toward the farmhand with a nasty grin. He smooches at him, and swings his fist.

Half-Action Aim
HAlf-Action Attack

Fist One
43 (WS) + (10) Aim +(10 SA) - 10 (Two Weapon) = 53
My Roll= 27
Hit (don't have book cant say where) with 2 degrees of success
Roll 1d10 for dmg My Roll of 4
4 (Roll) + 4 (Str)= 8

Fist Two
43 (WS) + (10) Aim +(10 SA) - 10 (Two Weapon) = 53
vs My Roll = 24
Hit (don't have book cant say where) with 2 degrees of success
Roll 1d10 for Damage My Roll  of 2
2 (Roll) + 4 (Str)= 6

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Jan 11, 2015

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
Inside the Red Building  

The pain and high of combat recede, the pounding in his head abates. He stands, licking his teeth, listing to the dull buzz and pop of the live current coursing about his fists. Thumbing the devices off, blood paints his Shock Fists as Urok  kneels and turns the ruined body over, inspecting the corpse. He imagined flaying it, slicing peels of skin free and carving ragged strips of meat from the bone...flushing its innards and making the skull a totem, a herald of the All Mighty Scrunt Fathers judgement. The farmers skull will serve as a warning to those who would trouble the scrunts....he reaches for the skull before seeing the results of the overhanded killing blow Gumbo ended the Farmhands life with.... beautiful. He grunts in appreciation to Gumbo and tosses him a Cigar , casually sparking his flamer to light it for him.

"Mmmm good, Brother, nice...." he mumbles and motions toward the corpse...he smiles awkwardly at Gumbo a quick, predatory flash between broken lips and bleeding gums.

Urok takes another look at the corpse and notices the brains(?) don't look like normal hummie brains.They are unfamiliar, long and serpentine...spasaming occasionally. He scoops these up and resolves to bring them to Murdelia's attention as soon as possible. Maybe the interesting brain bits will make up a bit for his past wrong doings with her former assistant. Urok learned long ago in his home tunnels to never piss off a medic.

Urok turns, wandering through the building, looking for trophies. Broken bodies lay around him, thickening the air with the stink of blood and feces. He could really use something to make his Shock gloves do more damage....to be more effective in melee...he's not sure. He begins checking corpses...denied his skull totem, previously, he stops at the hybrids corpse and cuts out its large hypnotic eyes with his knife. He affixes them to a short length of rope, and drapes them around his neck before remembering there are tied up hummies around. With purpose he makes his way to the captured hummies. This scrunt, bathed in blood, xenos eyes around his neck decides he wants to know what the gently caress was going on.

Loot: See OOC thread

Give Brains to Murdelia

Intimidate captive farmhands. maybe a positive modifier for my jewelry huh?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
Inside the Red Building  

Urok absent-mindedly caresses his shiny new toys as he stands infront of the tied up farmers. He had used some of the rope and chain that bound the farmers to fashion himself two necklaces and tied the eyes to them using the optic nerve.

Wearing Two-Chains, he tries to concentrate on what he wants to know. Inside the building, the light of day doesn't bother him, and his scrunty little eyes dart around nervously as he tries to form words. The after-combat high has calmed his mind, allowing him to form almost complete thoughts....

The staccato of machine-gun fire bursts through his laboriously constructed thinking, pushing any idea the scrunt may have had to the recesses of his hosed up little mind as the dull buzz in the back of his brain becomes a fiery white pain demanding action. He whirls, grunting in a strange accent

"I'll Be Back "

Charging through the camp, little legs pumping, he scans for threats. A commotion seems to be taking place around The OR and he barrels over several civilian scrunts in his way. He bursts through the door like a charging bull, shock gloves sizzling, scanning for threats. All he see's are his scrunt friends involved in a debate about what to do with the Unusual Speciman . He comes to a full stop and twitches as he tries to process the situation, grinding his teeth he deactivates his shock gloves as his brain protests, demanding action. He takes a moment and slams his head against a wall several times.... "Friends, Friends, Friends" He calms down as he licks the blood dripping down his face and realizes Grumb has asked him what he wants his share of the loot to be.

"Space Weed, Maps and anything to kill enemies of scrunts, or stop scrunts from get killed"
he grunts in an oddly coherent fashion. He seems to be about to say something else, but than just ‚sits on the ground and rocks back and forth. Urok wants to see ‚ how they get their loot, and make sure no one runs off with his poo poo before interrogating the prisoners. After all, they are tied up, and wont be going anywhere.

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Jan 19, 2015

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok 
The Farm  

Dried blood on his neck and face, Urok sits as he listens to Grimply talk to the hummies. He can't follow it all, but it sounds like Grimply convinced them to send all the stuff...maybe some that space weed will help with Uroks sensitivity to light and blood-thirsty rages. One can hope.....

A rabble of scrunts moving to and fro in camp stir him out of his respite. It looks like the technoscrunts are getting their hands on some vehicles, and the triage area is slowly clearing. Urok takes in the scene around camp as a dull drone itches the base of his skull. No violence forth coming, Urok makes his way back toward the captive farmers, his Two-Chains wetly smacking together

As he grows closer, the un-gagged Farmhand spots him

"What are... what do you want? Have you rescued us?"

Arms loose at his sides, hands clenching and unclenching, Urok stares vacantly at the farmhand.....

"SLAM SECTOR" he suddenly shouts, banging his luckily deactivated fists against his chest. 

"Emperor give scrunt place to live! Bad people trying to stop us....., he trails off into silence, furrowing his brow. 

Burping and scratching himself, Urok proudly declares " I stopped bad people. Emperor is proud. Give Trophy..... Look! "

Urok holds the eye chains up to the farmhand, uncomfortably close to his face. 

"You help Slam Sector now. You tell Urok things. Where are other towns? You love the Emperor? Where most people who no love Him? They have big guns?????Where is alien from, what happen? Is more????? Questions tumble out of him, and he ceases abruptly, face very close to the farmhand, smelling of charred meat and death. 

I'm after the name and direction of the closest settlements, enemy encampments, and the location of regional HQ of the opposition. As a bonus, I would like to know their troop disposition and armament, to the extent a farmer would know. Like do they have tanks and shock troops hanging around, or is it just a sleepy regional hq with aids and staff.

I am unsure if I need to roll Intimidate, since you said I may not need to, and Farmers may be friendly. 

If I do need to roll my STR is 40, and I would again lobby for a modifier due to my sexy necklace and the fact that I just knocked off an entire formation. 

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
The Farm

Urok sways, attempting to process the farmers words. He isn't sure if he got the answers he wanted.....he's confused, and isn't sure what to do. From the farmers sounds there are no big threats around...He keeps trying to understand the rest of the farmers statements, but is lost. He absent-mindedly ignites and snuffs out his shock gloves, the smell of ozone and burnt meat wafting from his fists.

His deep scruntination is interrupted when Grimply rambles in, asking about his Grappling Hook . With a vacant expression, Urok lights a cigar off his shock gloves, and hands both the Grappling Hook and lit Cigar over as a gesture of thanks.

He stands silent, and nearly still, for a moment

"Brother,..... hummies will come...Scrunts hunt soon....we protect"

Urok rounds on the farmers suddenly, causing them to recoil slightly as his eyes come to focus on one of them

"Tell brother..." he growls "Tell story, tell'd to me

One of the farmers pipes up

""We were in bed, we work the night shift. We woke up with a gags in our mouths and got marched downstairs by those Moderators! They took us downstairs one at a time and cuffed us up, then that loving hellbeast started DOING poo poo to everyone! Then you showed up and killed everyone. The Imperium's hosed us. Kept demanding more and more in tithe, we had a couple years of bad harvests. These Severan guys shipped in enough for all Malbrathia. They've done alright by us."

The farmers also briefly summarized nearby landmarks and towns and the steady trickle of troops heading from the encampments way out west, to the front way out east.

"Are you going to untie us?" the farmer finishes.

Urok waits with something almost resembling patience as the farmer speaks. Urok turns to toward Grimply

"We hunt?"

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
The Farm

Concluding the briefing with Grimply , Urok leaves his fellow scrunt to contemplate their next course of action. As he exits the hostage area, a mess of scrunts are being herded around while Grumbo and Grumb struggle to herd the scrunts into hiding positions. Something about hummies coming......

Urok disappears into the workshop where he'd heard some loot is. He looks at all the mechanical scrunts working, as his eyes are drawn to the pile of goods. His eyes run over the equipment and weapons, mouth agape, drooling.....

His hands find an Axe with a mechanical cog displayed on its blade, and he loving runs his fingers over the edge. Its sharp, and he slits his thumb before appreciatively sticking it in his mouth to suck and tucking the Axe under one arm. He continues to leaf through the pile of loot, not finding much that interests him until he stumbles upon a hosed up, broken chainsword. He can't use it....but it'd be nice to upgrade his gloves or maybe this new axe with....he picks it up and is hit by a rush of vertigo and nausea, the migraine in his head, quite since slaying the Hybrid , comes wailing back, screaming for violence as he holds two unblooded weapons in his hands. He stumbles to a corner and collapses in a heap, rocking back and forth....

Urok breathes steadily, as he attempts to regain his control, and places the weapons on the floor in-front of him...he sits cross-legged, staring at the most beautiful axe and most hosed-up chainsword he's ever seen in front of him.....

"By blood I spill, these mine.....any scrunt disagree, come see me, take if you can"

Urok's head lolls to the side, eyes vacant, shock gloves lit, as he dreams of violence yet to come.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
The Farm

After the hummies leave Urok exits the chapel, gripping his new Axe and hosed up chainsword tightly. He works his way through the scrunt crowd, passing dank drafts of smoke and noxious chemicals as he makes his way toward the workshop.

He finds Scurrilous bent over diagrams and schematics, hard at work. With great respect, Urok waits as Scurrilous performs his complicated labors, only occasionally muttering under his breath. Finally, Scurrilous turns toward him

"Brother, Please, help" Urok says as bumps the broken chainblade and his shock gloves together, like a child trying to fit together play pieces

Urok looks sad for a moment, as if wondering why the chainblade and gloves wont mesh together and than reverently lays them at Scurrilous's feet. He crawls under the table to sleep,one eye on his weapons, leaving them in Scurrilous's care and pokes his head out before passing out from that dank smoke

"Please"

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
Outside the Farm

Drifting unconscious under the table, loud clanging and shouting draw Urok from blessed oblivion. This was surprising given the amount of narcotics he had flooded his body with the night before, celebrating the ending of a hunt and finding of new weapons. Dank space weed, some type of alcohol distilled from fuel, livestock tranquilizer and a host of various liquids and solids ingested, scents and smokes snorted wrapped him in the deepest coils of a chemical coma. He twitches, as his brain glacially connects one neuron to another, dragging itself reluctantly from a black abyss. Bloodshot eyes creak open, rolling across a floor busy with feet. Tiny pupils stroll out across a busy workshop before coming back to fix on a beautifully machined axe. The swept blade depicts an ornately carved Cog Urok had last seen on the massive drills buried in the mines of his home planet. Bloody fingers reach out and close around a soft, cushioned grip, staining it red for the first time.

A massive fart erupts from under the table as he rises. His gaze settles on his gloves, a nasty new chain with spikes affixed to them. He slides his hands lovingly into them, and then twirls the axe in his right. He feels good, ready to test these instruments.

Failing to find Scur , Urok leaves the workshop, vowing to offer his next kill in thanks. As he wanders, the pounding in his head comes back. He has been still for too long. Thoughts of baptizing his beautiful axe in farmers blood take his feet to an empty building. He stares before beginning to shake, his offerings missing.

He notices Groin doing some scrunty tracking poo poo, and decides to follow.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
The Crossroads

As his brothers prepare, Urok stares at the sky, idly igniting his shock gloves, revving chained spikes through their casing, cleaning bits of farmer from the weapons electric teeth, occasionally munching on a finely seared crumb. The first time he ignited the fist had caught him unprepared, his blood quickened, his muscles tensed, sweat breaking around his temples and a pounding thundered through his head, only abating with bloodshed. The sensation had been...incredible, almost intoxicating in its unnatural force. Like nothing he'd ever felt in his scrunty life.

The feeling dampened after the offerings of the runaway farmers, but they were pitiful, a sad sacrifice, like the rats in his tunnels back home, undeserving of death by his new beautiful weapons. The weapons hungered for true combat, and Urok felt a small rush every time his glove sparked to life.

The new scrunt, used big words, and talked....and talked. He was talking now. Urok heard his named mentioned, and briefly wonders what happened. He looks around, twirling the beautiful Axe looking for a fight, but none seems forthcoming. The nerds speech seems to be winding down, and Urok has grown bored. He knows there are enemies coming from three directions, and goes looking for his buddy Groin , or a nice ambush spot....whichever he runs into first.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
The Crossroads

Urok has been scouting around the base of the cliffs and areas off the roadway for some good cover and concealment, wanting to be within flamer and charge range when the hummies arrive.

Grimplys shouting draws Uroks attention away from idyllic daydreams of flame, bloodshed and violence. Shouting from the top of the cliffs, Grimply describes the prey about to walk into the ambush. Uroks grows excited, when he realizes the scrunt camp is being approached from different directions, with military units moving toward them...and TANKS! Prey..of a sort....but prey that can fight back. A good chance to blood his new weapons.

That loving nerd Yurik starts running his mouth, and Urok briefly fantasizes about cutting out his tongue with his beautiful new Axe, and maybe adding a new decoration to his eye necklace, but his fashion concerns are waylaid when he realizes the wimpy scrunt is making some sense. Running a rope across the road strikes Urok as a Good Idea, and so he wanders down toward the intersection, ready to make himself available to help pull this plan off, hoping he never has to work with alas, poor Yurik again. A fellow of infinite words, and poor fancy.

OOC

I am available for any STR or Intimidate checks for ensuring the scrunts in the limo get their poo poo together, placing/tying the rope for the ambush, and related tasks. Please feel free to take narrative control of Urok for these tasks.

Also, I specifically asked for rope at one point, and was laughed at, so WHOSE LAUGHING NOW MUAHAHAH

If we do not get another round of prep posts, I want Urok to be positioned off the road with a grenade ready to throw when the riders get clotheslined

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Feb 24, 2015

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
The Crossroads

Urok somehow ends up holding some rope, meaning he does not have a weapon in both hands. This state of existence greatly disturbs him as enemies draw near. He walks over to Yurik and throws the rope at his feet.

"At your signal " He growls as he walks back to his position, readying a grenade

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
In The Woods

With a hoot, Urok whips his grenade toward the general direction of the bikers, not even bothering to aim. As, soon as the grenade leaves his hand, he begins to ready his shock glove and Axe.
_____

Will edit in rolls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Urok
The Crossroads
AMBUSH!

An avalanche of pulverized rock falls down the side of a cliff as Urok whips his grenade toward the bikers. In the moments it takes for him to ready and throw his grenade, the foreplay of combat commences. Las fire runs after the rocks, smashing into the formation of bikers, lapping around the edges of a big truck. The bikers attempt to return fire, and las fire speeds past Urok and {b] Gumbos [/b] head, smacking the rocks and trees around them. Over the chaotic noise of combat, the bikers pop smoke and scream:

" PACKAGE COMPROMISED! SATURATION PATTERN "

Dark powdery dust and rock blasts into the air, expanding like a stormcloud, blinding in its density. Great plumes of smoke and dust rise from the roads surface as the scrunts incendiaries impact, and the bikers smoke grenades expand. Intent on breaking the bikers before they could achieve cohesion, Urok charges without finesse, devoid of grace. Aware that the smoke hides him as much as it hides the enemy, he readies the gorgeously crafted Axe and flies through the smoke. Hot, savage heat lets him know that bikes and flesh are aflame nearby, bunched muscles propel him over the road, no longer in cover, bright alien eyes jingling around his neck, reflecting the flame around him. Urok raises his Shock glove, a crackling illumination throwing a halo round his fist. In the aura of the brightness, the power cells in within the gloves chain whine as they speed up. He feels the weapon spirit hunger for blood. He guns the motor, whining with electricity, saw-teeth cutting through the air and prepares to meet the bikers with a shrieking charge.

Charge group of bikers, preferably the one with the radio, but whatever

53 (WS) + 20 (Charge) = 73

vs MyRoll of 14.

Hit to the body.

• Locked thread