Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
I feel like it's wrong to discourage people who are inclined to post a sinister photo of Obamary. Like, keep going. Keep looking for the truth.

But Chris Hedges is a plagiarist though, and we're supposed to run away from that because we have college degrees, and if we read a plagiarist our advisor is going to show up on our doorstep 15 years later like "BITCH I BROUGHT YOU IN TO THIS WORL, I KIN TAKE YOU OUT"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Not to mention rot and corruption aren't very good tinder

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Dengue_Fever posted:

I hate you guys, most of you are more concerned with presentation and style than actual meaty ideas. Or with criticizing anything in a condescending manner. gently caress you guys. This is the last post I'm going to make in DnD. :(

Now that's some top-class staying power, right there. I'll miss the updates from you on all the activism and advocacy you're set to accomplish!

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Caros posted:

Are you actually Chris Hedges?

If the OP was Chris Hedges, the title would have been a copy/paste from a correctly spelled original

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

StabbinHobo posted:

accusing someone of plagiarism for repeating themselves is a counter-revolutionary endorsement of intellectual property rights, the even-worse offspring of physical property rights

sorry sedanchair its time for your show trial

Couldn't you sense my ambivalence?

• Locked thread