Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apso
May 30, 2008

I'd love a postcard, emailing you my address.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toonraver
May 4, 2006
I will take a post card...the more random and strange the story the better!

Emailing address now.

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Hey guys! I'm having a good time, what about you?

My mailbox is usually a 3:1 ratio of mail for previous tenants to mail for myself/roommates. I guess what I'm saying is that a postcard would be awesome. Emailing you now!

jbone
Jan 25, 2004

bigeaux, it's showtime, chah
Been a crazy couple weeks with deadlines, but next week I should be able to get out the latest cards.

Anony Mouse
Jan 30, 2005

A name means nothing on the battlefield. After a week, no one has a name.
Lipstick Apathy
This is cool, I'd love a postcard. In fact, I'll exchange with you! I've got a set of 100 designerly typography postcards and I need to get rid of them rather than let them sit around useless for a decade.

jbone
Jan 25, 2004

Sorry I got so far behind, finally mailed out several more cards today. Almost caught up.

Still have plenty more to give away!

Fanana
Sep 20, 2014
I found a lovely treat in the mail today:

jbone, you da man! : )

jbone
Jan 25, 2004

So. Damned lazy goons haven't been posting the cards I've sent them - but fear not! I took pictures of each card, myself, before sending it. I'll be sorting them and starting to post my photos over the next week or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scandalous Wench
Aug 9, 2010

by Lowtax
D'OH! Sorry for being a lazybones!

I passed the message on to Charlie, but he just wasn't the same since the Zanzibar incident.

I especially liked the "S.W." :3: You're the best, Mister J-of-Bones!

• Locked thread