Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sivores
May 25, 2008

All about that bass,
that smooth jazzy bass.
First time so here goes:

Gift Preferences: I like to convert models and paint things so miniature stuff is always welcome, but I do love history and neat little gizmos. Really anything will do, except anime; only if it is absolutely something I must see.

edit: I also play a bit of magic in the form of edh so one of those new commander decks would be also ok, I play esper.

Other than that surprise me.

I, Sivores, keeper of oaths and giver of gifts, do hereby solemnly swear to up hold my oath to not be a coward and strumpet and giveth mine gift.

Sivores fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Nov 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sivores
May 25, 2008

All about that bass,
that smooth jazzy bass.
Gifts bought and packaged but post office was too busy to get them in before work so sorry Santee it will mmbe another day before it is sent off.

Sivores
May 25, 2008

All about that bass,
that smooth jazzy bass.
By the way thank you to the amazing goon who bought me that trebuchet it's fantastic and will make an awesome display.

• Locked thread