Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Gift Preferences

• I'm a big fan of the games Unknown Armies, World of Darkness, and mostly a fan of modern settings with or without fantasy/horror elements.
  • Obscure, fringe, weird, and off-beat type games are always loved if they are done well.
  • I have no problem with graphic content or offensive elements as long as they are not illegal, in good taste, and funny or serious in tone.
  • Custom artwork is always nice, personalized things rock.

Dislikes:
  • High Fantasy and DND type games.
  • Not a big fan of minitures so please don't send them to me as I won't get a chance to play them.

General Location: East Coast, USA

Solemn Vow: I swear to keep up with the thread, send a gift on time, post in this thread my present, and to make sure the gift I send is sufficiently awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Baron Snow posted:

A gift has been bought, but things must happen to it before it can be sent. :moreevil:

I too have just bought a gift but must add the personal bad touch good touches of a Goon before sending it to my Santa, currently it is a race against the Amazon clock to have both parts of my gift delivered to my Santee by Christmas. I think it is going to work out but just in case it is a day or two late I went a bit extra on my gift since it came out of nowhere and is absolutely perfect, too perfect to not send.

Baron Snow posted:

Goony holiday cheer shipped!

Goony holiday cheer received. It was a dark night, 3:00 PM to be exact, when my mother told me a package came to the door while eyeing me due to the packages' markings.

I quickly used Google to discover that Promega makes "over 3,000 products for a broad array of applications including basic research, drug discovery, forensics and paternity testing, and hospital and clinic-based diagnostics" and concluded that my Santa had given me one of my most wanted gifts, the cure for Ebola, DNA results allowing me to inherit mad money, or people steak good n' ready for grilling.

At this point I was sure my gift was biochemical weaponry and that I would be remembered as someone who died from an online secret Santa attack, which was kind of cool since I've always predicted dying in a Denny's handicap stall from old person problems even though I'm not handicapped (so everyone is sad about my death while thinking I'm a dick for using the stall). Inside however was an awesome game, something I never would have come across, and personalized features that make it perfect.

Excitement Level: Moderately Interested & Surprised

Excitement Level: Intensely loving Happy

Thank you so much Baron Snow for this gift, it comes right after getting my friend into Persona 4 so I'm absolutely happy to test this game out with co-workers under the banner of "market intelligence" and "competitor product research" while enjoying a Goony Holiday!

Dulkor posted:

Tragedy Looper and the Black Crusade GM Kit! Thanks Goon-santa!

Twins!

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

IrvingWashington posted:

Holy poo poo; awesome things arrived!

A nice lady to play games about not moving with:

A shiny thing, but I have to go pick it up myself:

Thank you, santa ODB!

Due to issues with shipping there will be real gifts coming over the next few days, but thankfully my love of the Alien series has made sure these gifts will be worth it. Second Phase gift should be delivered today and I'm figuring out how to send you the unfortunately heavy Third Phase gift as we speak, however it is so awesome that I'm excited to send it.

You should totally play Payday 2 with me since I've not played the game since Update #11 (Diamond Store) and have no clue how to get money to re-spec my character into something not horrible.

• Locked thread