Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Yessss! :dance:

Gift Preferences: I would prefer physical RPGs, but I don't mind if a physical copy of an RPG also comes with a digital version. I love 13th Age, and I only have the core book, so any of the other books (such as the Beastiary or 13 True Ways) would be appreciated! I've also dove into Cthulhu RPGs as of late, and I have the Call of Cthulhu 5.5 core book, Trail of Cthulhu core book, d20 Call of Cthulhu, the Trail of Cthulhu Bundle of Holding bundle, the CoC supplement Mansions of Madness, and the CoC supplement Cthulhu: Dark Ages. If you're into Cthulhu RPGs, and you think there's something missing from that list, feel free to send that! I'm also a dice whore, so a neat, new dice bag would be great. :)

In terms of trad games, I discovered Ascension this past calendar year, and my husband and I have really been digging it! Currently I only have Storm of Souls and Darkness Unleased, if my Santa decides to go that route and pick up a new Ascension set for me. Any of the expansions for 7 Wonders or the expansion for Lords of Waterdeep (Scoundrels of Skullport) would also be welcome! I think this should be a working link to the boardgames I currently own. If there's a game you love and feel no one should be without, unless it's on my "please don't send" list, feel free to send it! Last year my Santa sent a game we had never heard of, but we've since had a lot of fun playing!

Really, I'm open to new things, so if there's something (and that could be a game, RPG, or something else entirely) you think would be awesome, go ahead and go with your gut! In terms of random interests, I like cats, the color green, Nintendo, cooking, comics, weird westerns (like The Sixth Gun), and reading. I have a degree in anatomy, so anatomical things are always fun as well.

Please do not send: any anime, Munchkin, Fluxx, 4e D&D (I have pretty much everything I want), rat poison, dongs, bug-filled anything, and Cthulhutech.

General Location: The Jewel of the Great Plains: BRASKIE (Go 'Skers?)

Solemn Vow: I hereby solemnly swear I am up to no good. I will abide by the bylaws of the thread, despite having no idea what a bylaw is.

Niemat fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Nov 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I think I've finally picked out my Santee's gifts after days of agonizing. :ohdearsass:

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

Ack! This thread moves so fast this time of year, and I fell a little behind! :ohdear:

I got a Thing in the mail the other day: I received the Club Nintendo Super Smash Bros posters! Thanks, Santa! Someone's been creeping on my posts, and that's (probably) okay (I probably post way too much about Nintendo, haha)! :v: The mailman didn't want to give the tube to me at first, because it didn't have my name on it, and I was actually worried I accidentally got some poor jerk's Club Nintendo order when I saw the return address, but an email to Leperflesh cleared it all up! The mailman actually touched base with me the following day to make EXTRA SUPER SURE he was supposed to leave the poster tube with me, haha. I'll have to figure out a way to hang these downstairs in our gaming room!

In other news, my gift has been ordered, and my santee should have it Wednesday! :3:

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

Can I still sign up for Lightning Round 3...?? If I can, sign me up! I was trying to keep track of how many people signed up, but I lost count.

My original post is here

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

Santa! I got my package in the mail, and I'll have pictures of my cats up later today! Your gift was brilliant, and I love it!

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

Spincut posted:

Oh yay! I'm so glad you like it! :3:

(I'm hoping it's mine that you're talking about :shobon:)

The 7 Wonders expansion and Masks?

Edit: Spincut's post has made me realize I'm not sure if this my main round or Lightning Round package! There wasn't a name attached for which Santa sent it

Niemat fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Dec 19, 2014

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

Spincut posted:

That was mine!

Well, thank ya, kindly! :tipshat:

Hey, kitty! Looks like we got something in the mail!

What's this...?? :aaa:

:aaaaa:

Hey, kitty! Are you seeing... Oh. Yeah. That's cool, too.

Thanks, Santa Spincut!! I can't wait to play the expansion this winter break, and I'm currently trying to hunt down people willing to start a CoC campaign!!

Edit: And in case you were wondering about the cat toy, I set it up in the corner inside of another box perpendicularly, and the cat hasn't spend more than two hours outside of that set up since I put it all together. :rolleyes:

Niemat fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Dec 20, 2014

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

Spincut posted:

Yay! Glad you like them! I've heard Masks of Nyarlathotep is one of the best campaigns for CoC, and Leaders is my favorite expansion for 7 Wonders.

I've never had the opportunity to play Masks, but I've definitely only read and heard good things about it! And it's a pretty hefty book, so I imagine I'll be playing it until next Christmas once I pull a group together!

And speaking of Lightning Round 3 gifts... my Lightning Round 3 gifts are sent!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I got two really nice dice bags in the mail right before I left to go to my parents for Christmas! Thanks, Santa! :buddy: I'll get some pictures up later

• Locked thread