Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So there's no guild for cool people then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
You playing Alliance or Horde?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I dunno, both I guess. I'm making one of each class and I'll level them all to 90. That's my gamer goal.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

poo poo. Was pumped to main as Monk in this, but the changes in the patch were incredibly cool to Death Knight, who now tears through everything like a mad rockstar while Monk remains merely reasonably balanced. gently caress, I am frustrated because something is too fun, what is this.

Plus, they even get Lich King moves at level 100. :psyduck:

Also Glyph of Skeleton, which is great.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I like this

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Woah they actually got http://www.warlords.com

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

So is this meant to mean that some guy threw his axe through an interdimensional portal and that it came down on the roof of a taxi?

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
monkin' on moonguard, just got my garrison. this is pretty fun y'all

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

looks fun op

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

this is basically what the world of warcraft movie is gonna be like

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Grr angry orcs rrr honour rarrgh snarl is avreally boring theme for an expansion

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
play alliance then

so far it's all about helping the draenei defend themselves against armies of insane barbarians, it's p. cool

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Once the honeymoon period is over and you're at level 100, the allure of the expansion is going to die off really quick.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
fiona is my dog wife

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
im not even level 91 yet and i just logged out in the boring loving looking snow zone where i was sent on a quest to kill some ogres or something. the garrison system sucks there are too many buildings that you need and only a limited amount of plots to use.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
The screams you hear in the game are the actual sounds of the devs that metzen sacrificed in a blood ritual in order to try and find their next big AAA hit while WOD acts like a Band-Aid to a serious flesh wound.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The Taint Reaper posted:

The screams you hear in the game are the actual sounds of the devs that metzen sacrificed in a blood ritual in order to try and find their next big AAA hit while WOD acts like a Band-Aid to a serious flesh wound.

Lo!l

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
seriously the diablo 3 skeleton crew team wound up doing more positives for their respected game than Jay Wilson WoW behemoth team.

Ancient Legendaries aside, putting d2 stuff in D3 was a smart move.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

every time i see the ad for this on tv, i think its for shadows of mordor, and then i am confused and concerned

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Shadowmoon Valley is cool, but everything breaking is makin me mad.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I like the garrison system, however I'm just building what I think looks cool rather than what's "right" or what gives the biggest mechanical benefit so I'm probably a retard but w/e.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Just picked up the big box.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Wod is really nice looking

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I wish the Garrison servers went back up.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Everything is pretty

epic Fiona and epic the dwarf rogue girl handle any problem they get

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Moon Guard is Full
Position in queue: 2234
Estimated time: 134 min

lol gently caress

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Moon Guard is Full
Position in queue: 2234
Estimated time: 134 min

lol gently caress

Isn't moon guard one of the rp servers?

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

Rexicon1 posted:

Isn't moon guard one of the rp servers?
It's also the best because of all the weird RP stuff going on all the time.

Looks like I might not be playing Draenor tonight.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Last night on moon guard there were some draenei players roleplaying through the opening questline and through SMV. You have to admire that kind of dedication to story.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I've been stuck in Garrison limbo for almost 3 hours now. :whitewater:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In two and a half hours I managed to get from 2234 to 1612. gently caress this, I'm just going to try again at like 3 AM or something

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I am throwing an epic tantrum at the moment over this poo poo.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I was able to play fine until about 1:30 pm. After that the servers have been continually making GBS threads themselves. Time to play Senran Kagura I guess.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I have been disconnected from the queue 2 times and had to restart each time.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
I miss WoW and I miss moon guard lolrp because of people who don't actually want to play the game and just rp relationships instead

I shall live vicariously through you for this xpack, impers

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Kylra posted:

I have been disconnected from the queue 2 times and had to restart each time.

Whenever I make it past the queue I'm stuck in some insanely hosed up ghetto Garrison with a bunch of other losers and none of us can escape it or even access our own stuff.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

So far, it is better than the panda one.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
when I was able to play this morning/early afternoon draenor proved both fun and pretty

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

zeal posted:

when I was able to play this morning/early afternoon draenor proved both fun and pretty

Yeah. I really like everything I've seen of it so far. Garrisons are really cool and the questing is a lot of fun. Rares everywhere are a nice diversion and rewarding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Did I make a mistake staying on Moon Guard...

• Locked thread