Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea but gently caress trees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

It is the easiest yet you got it wrong smh

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

allta posted:

It's just dilapidated because all the goons were playing pokemon go instead of meeting upkeep...

Anime Prevails. :unsmigghh:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Sooooo close to the halfway point.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Swicky has always been a goon of principle. :wotwot:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Simsmagic posted:

No excuse to not get fm to like 120, it's so useful

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I approve of Agoatnarchy.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Please no sausage shaming in the thread.

e:

Psychedelicatessen posted:

I think it's only the case in rs07 these days, but years ago it was not uncommon for people to get scammed by gfs who turned out to be bfs.

This is 100% true and pretty much died down when ways to get skill levels improved. Or at least I heard of less instances. Anecdotal and whatnot.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Dec 9, 2016

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

How Rude posted:

Kari help I'm thinking about playing again

I can see how what she has posted would entice anyone to want to play again. It was truly heartfelt, very convincing and most importantly free of puns.

But you still probably shouldn't.

e:
vvv :munch: vvv

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Dec 11, 2016

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Dizz posted:

This was my worst idea ever why did i think this was a good idea

I remember saying this all the time. :allears:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Turmoilx posted:

wow world 2 sure is cringy

No kidding. Trading the tiger shark legs for a head?? :chloe:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

:monocle:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Thinking about coming back to try out the mobile version when it comes out. Will have to :effort: to get my old account back since my phone with the authentication died a long while back.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Themata posted:

Are you already in the Goonscape Discord (linked at the top of the OP)? If not, there is an #osrs channel in it that's consistently active, and I hear two of their secret slogans are "down with whitey" and "we gay we say".

Well i'm sold.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Finally signed in again after 1001 days. My account is 6096 days old :psyduck:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I just signed in with my main rs3 account and it created a new osrs character with the same name.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Does OSRS even believe in DXP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Resting Lich Face posted:

R[E/N]scape warnig:

So some random dude has latched onto me in-game. I think he's just sad and lonely. The issue is he keeps buying me expensive items (Armadyl, blood fury, luck of the dwarves, grace of the elves, thousands of dragon bones for my prayer). He's saying it's because he wants someone to boss with (and we've done some bossing, it's fun) but I'm worried he's wanting an e-girlfriend... I'm worried the friendship is getting transactional and feel like I'm taking advantage. What do?

:sever: