Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
We've been doing that for months! Hinzie and I did something similar the other day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
To be fair, all but like 300k of that are lamps - all my penguin points, troll invasion, and Death's House xp went into agility, and I had a few reset tokens. But the shame...it still doesn't go away...

Also let's not pretend you're all innocent of some muscle-lovin', people. I see all of the in-game catcalling. "Hey pecs."

"Smile, baby, smile...also flex."

"drat boy...mmm, glutes."

99 CENTS AMIGO fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Nov 12, 2014

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Ok, camel's back is broken, it's coup time with that last post.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
I agree with that port event, you sure are a windbag! Ohohoho!

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007

How Rude posted:

We welcome Bad Goku to the clan of ultimate pizzas, even though his ambitions are questionable at best.

Yes, the Flex partisans grow every day...

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Alright you schweens, I'm reinstating the Great Leap Forward. Dungeoneering is the best skill in the game, and I'm going to make you all good at it.

Group Dung is better, faster xp, and the Dungeoneering Weekend is coming up, so I'll be running clinics in teaching newbie and returning dungeoneers how to get floors done well, and fast.

If you don't have occult floors (level 71), we'll get you there. If you don't have warped floors (level 95), we'll get you there.

Start getting in the mindset of doing floors when someone proposes them. You'll be glad you did.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Alright you kids, I've got 58 floors reset and ready to go for dungeoneering weekend. Prepare your Doritos.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
We did 5 hours straight of dungeoneering this morning. Woof. Keep going, everyone!

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
No it's not. It's never a good time to check out OSRS. I guess if you were the old man who was left alone to read all of the books in the world in that Twilight Zone episode, and then your glasses broke and you went "oh no my glasses" in one of those Rod Serlingian twists of fate, then you might, in your infinite blindness, stumble upon OSRS and think it was good, clicking away for succor until old age and incoherence enveloped you, as it one day shall envelop us all.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007

Professor Oak posted:

Did I seriously miss dungeoneering weekend because I was working like crazy? Mother. Fucker. My most hated skill gets double xp/tokens for the weekend and I miss it :smith:

It was only dub tokens and the double xp was solely from sinkholes. We used it as an excuse to get a lot of the newer guys to occults, though, so there should be more people to group with.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Nah, you're there.

Just behind small statues and barrels.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
This betta mean you're coming back, Hoggie.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Hey bud!

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
As I zero in on 119 Dungeoneering, I've decided that I want to do all of the hard mode floors. Arsenes already expressed interest in doing them with me - would anyone else be up for it?

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Coraxius legit looks like he's taking a poo poo on the ground.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Speaking of dungeoneering, I was going to hit 120 this afternoon, but my computer decided to poo poo the bed, hard. So! After reset, I'll be getting it, so if you want to be on the floor where that happens, be on then!

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007

Hajj Podge posted:

Calzones are better anyway.

Ugh, it's like pizza, but harder to eat.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007

Mursupitsku posted:

I've become increasingly interested in starting to play OSRS again with f2p and bonds on the way. Whats different there compared to how it was at the start of the 07 version? Also what what bot is it worth to learn to script for nowadays?

The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom
And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the thriller

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
You have insulted me and will curry no favour with me.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
It's true. I started taking roids, and I could no longer call them eggs.

edit: also I highly recommend everyone look at some of the old threads to see Ivko's artisan bannings.

double edit: also holy poo poo, that really was back in the El Goonsquad friendschat days. That was before the whole clan interface had come along, and I think I logged on for a day or two and then took a break until 2011 or 2012 or something.

99 CENTS AMIGO fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Feb 3, 2015

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
You killed Markkei you MURDERER

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Your best bet for runecrafting really is grinding the hell out of it on BXP Weekend, though, because it's unbearable otherwise. If that's literally the one thing you do, it's a good thing.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Hey guys - looks like they made elf city pickpocketing more profitable, and it's incredibly fast AND AFK xp, especially on bxp weekend. So if you're anywhere near the high-80s of Thieving, consider grinding to 91 or so to boost for a few clans this weekend and getting that 99.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
It looks like they have him running a bot in Lumbridge castle with the other bots here on world 6, but it's not working properly. Joachim and Bloodstain are taking care of pictures.

edit: really, someone get on twitter/Reddit whatever the hell Jagex actually responds to and get someone moving on this account-hack.

99 CENTS AMIGO fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Feb 18, 2015

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
He keeps saying "it's me, I've had this account tied to my email since 2002," so it looks like he probably got into old email you don't use and requested the password that way.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
I screenshotted a conversation with the hacker, but he basically wants to take half your cash stack for the "promise" of giving your password back. Right now, he's waiting on a guy who apparently knows how to get your pin, so let me try and paste it here.

99 CENTS AMIGO fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Feb 18, 2015

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Alright, trying this out

Only registered members can see post attachments!

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Yeah, guys, I know all of that, but I'm not on Twitter, and I'm kind-of a Luddite and have no idea how to get that to Jagex. So one or MANY MORE of you please send it to them in some sort of venue.

99 CENTS AMIGO fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Feb 18, 2015

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Also, it goes without saying, but don't PM Arsenes' account during all of this, because he's a brittle and lovely account-stealing pubbie who can currently still do poo poo to Arsenes' account, like resetting combat skills.

It's out of our hands, so don't contact Arsenes.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
I can only imagine that's the case - we have people in the clanchat who never speak, either.

That said, today, I eliminated our clan of 73 accounts from our former total of 493 accounts. All of these accounts met the criteria of A) haven't played in 2-3 years and B) have a total xp of under 300k. These are people who joined, played for a week, then quit forever.

We moved 100 up the clan rankings, and our average total level went from 1255 to 1430.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007

Read posted:

More importantly we now have the perfect number of clanmates.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Old school Runescape is also basically like playing "Harvest Moon: Sewer Edition" so hth.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Achievement Unlocked: Beat A Worse Version of a Bad Game

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Eh, skai was always halfway out the door, anyway. I remember back when we all had to deal with friendchats for warbands, he spent a ton of time with the Reddit one because he actually liked them.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Quick reminder - doing a full citadel contribution weekly still gets you 500k payment per week if you seek it. Just post in the thread, or find me or one of the keys in-game.

Also, I've long gotten rid-of the crafting loom restriction, so even doing 2.7k loom gets you paid now.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
RUNESCAPE NOT GOOD

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Alternatively, I'll try and be on a bit tomorrow and this weekend to make you the binds you need, and teach you the ropes. That goes for anybody.

Also, DO SOME CIT, PEOPLE. I've had to rely on the avatars the last few weeks to finish upkeep. Pay is still 500k for a full contribution of any resources.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Yeah, the span was actually like 120k-150k xp an hour for its first year, and then they nerfed it. Now it's only worth doing on BXP weekends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Get questin', Hoggie!