Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

I started playing 07 after a friend of mine started streaming a permadeath ironman quest challenge.

I don't want to pay attention to it though, so I started chopping trees and haven't really stopped.

I don't want to upgrade axes because I'll have to click more and pay more attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Holy poo poo, Magic Trees make the worst sound.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Terces posted:

Either that ironman is winking at me or someone poked his eye out.

Ladies

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Astaldo posted:

Holy crap, recently discovered this http://oldschool.runescape.com/ oh the memories, anyone doing the old one?

I'm just choppin' trees everyday.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

How Rude posted:

That's all I feel like doing for now, this thing works pretty well. If the GIFS are annoying let me know and i'll link them instead.

Don't you dare loving stop.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

The bridge to Cairn Isle was designed by jerks :argh:

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Haunted Mine in OSRS is crazy hard. What stats do people usually have when they go for him?

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Spergminer posted:

Around ~60 hp or so. The cranes and something else can hit 20's and the minecarts can stun you while hitting rapid 5's.

The boss himself is easy as hell, just stalk him around when he moves, but the machinery is a real killer in 07.

Yeah I didn't notice the boss hitting me, but everything else whittled me down. with 60 attack/57 STR/43 Defense I was able to get him low, but he would teleport before I could actually deal damage half the time. I tried for a magic build instead but died too quickly, and my ranged was too terrible to try (was 40, now 50) :v:

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

It's over. You won.

(Insert effort photoshopping RS stuff here)

Is that Cannon Fodder?

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

It is the ending for Cannon Fodder. Image courtesy of the PYF Trolls from game devs.

Sorry, I should have put it in spoiler tags. :sweatdrop:

e: :dance:War! Has never been so much fun~:dance: (skip to 53:20 if link doesn't take you there)

I don't mind it being spoiled (it's old), I was just surprised to see it referenced.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

For realsies, Runescape sucks.

Sucked in the last decade, will continue to suck in this decade.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Spergminer posted:

Runescape has some REALLY good quests compared to many other games, which is usually what keeps the broke brained maxed idiots (like me) playing. It's like eating poo poo every day because you know the chef can make a real loving good crêpe suzette every third month.

It does! And I like the writing on the rare chance that you'll see it. Except it's all still garbage

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Based as gently caress

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

That's a lot of requests for a title.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Nintendo Kid, Jagex Adult.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

No hits on GIS for that leg. Maybe it is her leg? :shrug:

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Dr. Mix posted:

I would vote but there is a total level requirement:

You can't vote if you're on a free account right?

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Simsmagic posted:

really hyped for "bad, unbalanced hearthstone"

So... You're ready for Hearthstone???

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Cutting trees is great. I would read essays in college and move my mouse every couple minutes to chop a tree. I learned and made a tidy Runescape profit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

dr pibb??? :catstare: