Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
OSRS is exactly as I remember it; it's a lot of fun to relive my 10-year-old self's passion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Zodack posted:

There is literally nothing that will bring me back to RS3, but honestly from just glancing at visuals from the rework and the idea of a mining and smithing rework it all sounds really cool and fun.

rs3 keeps trying to be more like wow or something but really OSRS succeeds because it's peak runescape

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Eox posted:

There's a version they dragged kicking and screaming into becoming kind of a good game and a version almost identical to what you remember playing in the middle school computer lab

the middle school computer lab version is where it's at

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I found jad a bit difficult to manage with the healers, etc. in OSRS until I just splashed some cash on a BP, archers ring (i), and some rune darts. You can sort of semi-ignore some healer mechanics and focus on the prayer swap if you can just dps like mad.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

socialsecurity posted:

So I saw this is on Steam now, I've bits and pieces over the years but honestly how is this? My tolerance for jank is pretty high I even enjoyed Wildstar for a long while.

normal rs3 is dumb OSRS is where it's at