Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
You guys know you want to play more Oldschool. Come hang out with Goonscape legends such as myself and enjoy the wonderful community!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
Boy howdy I sure do miss hanging out with my Goonscape friends. If only there was some hip, stylish way of staying relevant when we play the worlds most poo poo on MMO.........back in my day we used the thread.

Hawt Jon in-game still, may or may not be infected with a serious (fake) medical condition induced by the community of Oldschool Runescape.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
I'm back once again, Hawt Jon in-game and on Discord. Let's do lots of afk stuff and pretend we are still good at the game and such.

Edit: I am currently between jobs and playing OSRS all day, so if anyone wants to do some bossing or general PVM let me know in-game, I'm always in the CC

Professor Oak fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Nov 23, 2020

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010

Rosettas posted:

Found a guy.

How I've missed Goonscape