Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i havent played runescape in like a year but i still follow this thread because of everything you guys post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I still 100% believe flex should have an elite honour guard at all times dubbed the Flexmen.

Also I'm not sure if I should change my SA name to Thuggernaut or my runescape name so people recognize me.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Every time I peek back at this cursed time hole they've fixed like five of my fundamental issues with the game, looks like I'm back.

edit: I got the Fletching pet last night, my understanding is that they're vanishingly rare but do they do anything useful

Eox fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Nov 2, 2018

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
RS3 has steadily come closer and closer to an actual video game, OS is a chatroom where i can spend hours training to be called a cuck in new and fantastical locations

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
You can sell it yeah, but getting to 90 or whatever it takes should really be enough of a timegate.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

wafflethief posted:

wait, runescape is still a thing?

There's a version they dragged kicking and screaming into becoming kind of a good game and a version almost identical to what you remember playing in the middle school computer lab

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Goons are also starting to do higher level group content, and the better we get at that the easier it'll be to carry more goons

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Make sure you at least check RS3 out though, it's a lot of poo poo at once but 15 years of fixes and new stuff will be neat to see.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Runescape 3 is the more playable of the two, but some people hate hate hate that it has microtransactions and are willing to ignore 12 years of new content and QoL updates to be rid of them.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I highly recommend secretly good video game, Runescape

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
It's a ton of fun to explore, and there'll always be a couple of us around if you need any help.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Abusing my mod powers to sticky this thread. Runescape is a cool and good game with cool and good goons playing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
You'll probably be fine at early levels, but it's worth it to just use one of the premade revolution bars since it's almost totally fire and forget.