Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

So sometimes I just want to grind out skills in a fantasy landscape while rolling my eyes at dubious chat. This is how I remember Runescape when i was a kid. Does RS3 keep this model of play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

The OP mentions that RS3 is where most of the goons that play these games are at. Is that still the case?

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I just started this yesterday. I'm still really early in, I just did the Blood Pact questline. I think I like it. It's janky and kind of ugly, but it's charming in that way. I like games like this that just populate a world with skills that interface with each other in various ways and let you go about and do your thing.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I rejoined the discord and probably need to be verified. I’m MouseFamiliar#0139

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Out of curiosity, how badly am I gimping myself I opt to use legacy combat? I don't really like dealing with the abilities, I just want to click bad guys and watch it play out. Is that gonna hurt me in the long run?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Thanks for the recommendation folks. The pre-fab revolutions are exactly what I need.