Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Between that excellent OP and the apparent imminent membership price raise, I've apparently been bit by the poopsocking bug again. Although maybe I should wait until this Treasure Hunter debacle is over before actually coming back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I'm capping the rations now!

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

Double EXP weekend starts the 26th, excellent.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

Logs and rations are capped, cloth is having some strange display issues so someone going on and checking it would be a good idea.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

Manyorcas posted:

This surprises me: I remember the crafting station used to be the most sought after before, but now it's the last one being capped? Is crafting EXP much cheaper to get than it was 3+ years ago?

I'm pretty sure they changed it to require much more clicking than it used to which makes it incredibly tedious.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I can take care of that today, already finished off logs last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

Quarantine has me making bad decisions like playing Runescape again, joined the Discord: Soup#3403